Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2021 Marie - NEWS & EVENTS  (Read 32195 times)
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: July 05, 2021, 10:58:27 PM »

It sure was fun to see the pictures of Marie and her family celebrating Denmark's recent win in the quarter(?)finals!  I wish we'd see so much more of them.
RainbowUnicorn68

Micro Member

Denmark Denmark

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2021, 07:44:55 AM »

It sure was fun to see the pictures of Marie and her family celebrating Denmark's recent win in the quarter(?)finals!  I wish we'd see so much more of them.

So do I. Sadly, they have been pushed aside.

Oh, and yes, Denmark won the quarter finals and are in the semifinals against England.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: August 08, 2021, 05:33:08 AM »

August 7
Marie at Historic Grand Prix Copenhagen
During her attendance at the Historic Grand Prix in Copenhagen, Marie was asked about the recent Handball Olympic match, and who she was cheering for.

Princess Marie was born in France, but she is a Danish princess, so she had one leg in each camp when she, as a fan, watched Denmark's Olympic final in men's handball against France.

and Marie was excited about the fantastic final, which France narrowly won 25-23.

- "It is a win-win situation", said Marie and made it clear that she held equally with both national teams in the fine final of the Olympic gold. At the same time, she expressed that both Denmark and France had delivered a really distinguished battle for the gold.

Marie watched part of the match with Prince Joachim and several of their good friends who were together in connection with the Copenhagen Historic Grand Prix in Copenhagen.

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: August 15, 2021, 09:29:41 PM »

August 14
Marie attended the opening of Schackenborg Music Festival
Marie attended the opening concert of the new international classical music festival named Schackenborg Music Festival at Schackenborg Castle in Tønder.
Schackenborg Music Festival is being held for the first time this year and is taking place from 13th to 15th August at Schackenborg Castle. The Castle was handed over to the Schackenborg Foundation in 2014. Joachim and Marie are founders of the Schackenborg Foundation.

Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Denmark Denmark

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: August 15, 2021, 10:57:00 PM »

She is so pretty and I find her so delightful. I’d wish we got to see her and Joachim more. Here’s to hoping we’ll get them back on the Royal scene soon.

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: August 18, 2021, 06:51:08 PM »

August 18
Marie opens as patron of the food festival Copenhagen Cooking
For the third time in almost two weeks, Princess Marie is ready for a public event in Denmark. Thus, A happy and smiling princess Marie arrived on Wednesday afternoon for the opening of the food festival Copenhagen Cooking in Industriens Hus in Copenhagen. Princess Marie is the patron of the annual festival, which focuses on the Copenhagen gastro scene and Denmark as a food country.

Over five days, from 25 - 29 August, Israels Plads at Torvehallerne in Copenhagen will be transformed into the festival's heart and center. Here is presented a program filled with dining experiences, workshops, talks and music to ensure the good mood.

On the square you can, among other things, become wiser about making climate-friendly food, buy wines in the organic wine bar, taste special Danish cheeses, handmade hot dogs, and a brand new salted caramel made on surplus bread, make your own food in the rolling food workshop, create perpetual bouquets to take home as well as experience talks and debates on the debate stage.

Aubiette

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: August 18, 2021, 06:52:47 PM »

Is it me, the pics, or has she gained weight around the middle?
anastasia beaverhausen

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: August 18, 2021, 06:55:39 PM »

I think it’s the waist of that dress. 
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: August 18, 2021, 10:16:21 PM »

more photos from this event

« Last Edit: August 18, 2021, 10:54:06 PM by PeDe » Logged

periwinkle

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: August 18, 2021, 10:45:22 PM »

She was looking wider across her middle from the back in a recent picture taken outside of Tivoli. It may be perimenopause/hormonal weight gain. One of the best things about Marie is that she isn't shy about eating anything. While she probably has no portion control issues some foods just stick to you starting at this age.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: August 18, 2021, 11:00:58 PM »

She is so beautiful  This "tiny-waist" syndrome is one of those asinine female beauty rules, that I can't just go with...UGH!

Seeing her smile and interact with people makes me miss the Schack's in DK even more.  Sad

Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: August 18, 2021, 11:39:23 PM »

Sigh - I had a moment of optimistic anticipation there!
Aubiette

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: August 18, 2021, 11:58:59 PM »

Sigh - I had a moment of optimistic anticipation there!

Hehe! I wondered too but every pic is different so I guess it’s just a trick of the eye.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: August 20, 2021, 11:10:48 PM »

more photos from Thursday

« Last Edit: August 20, 2021, 11:20:33 PM by PeDe » Logged

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: August 20, 2021, 11:11:20 PM »

August 20
Marie attended a working meeting with AIDS Foundation
The  works on the treatment and prevention of AIDS as well as related areas of importance for HIV and AIDS, both on a national and international scale. Princess Marie is patron of the Danish AIDS Foundation since 2011. Princess Marie wore a printed midi shirtdress from Gerard Darel.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: