Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2021 Marie - NEWS & EVENTS  (Read 32211 times)
suriv suriv

Baby Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: September 25, 2021, 09:31:44 PM »

I'm so sorry to hear about your husband your tough year Hug I'm in my early 30s and got Botox in my forehead for the first time a few months ago and honestly, I totally loved it and will definitely do it again. I have a friend paying for really expensive therapy right now and I joke that she could just do Botox a few times a year and feel loads better pretty instantly.

It think some of these royal women do tend to over do it though - I wonder if the pressure of having to age in the public eye just makes it harder for them to know when to back off a little.

suriv (I like that your username looks like the word SURVIVE, because you are a survivor of a horrible and catastrophic year.)  Sending you a big hug on the loss of your husband.   Hug  I hope that Royal Dish is a fun place for you to relax and make new friends and take your mind off things for a bit.

I don't mind at all that Marie (or others) uses Botox, fillers, etc.  I'm starting to look into jawline tightening procedures myself, and I can't imagine the pressure women in the public eye must feel!

My reason for making a comment about Marie is that I am such a huge fan of hers and I'd hate to see her OVERDO it...I don't care at all that she does it; I just don't want her to become dysmorphic about it and become barely recognizable and overly plastic.  I apologize if my words seemed judgemental or worse, like an attack on anyone who chooses to get Botox/etc.

thecrownjewelthief and Cordelia:

THANK YOU very much for your support and warmth! Hug

2020 was indeed a horrible and catastrophic year - and I survived…. Sad

Indeed, I hope that RoyalDish will help me to think of something else.

And I also agree: do fillers or Botox - or both - but don’t overdo. The best fillers or Botox are the ones that still make you look natural, not like a wax doll. It’s very important.

Looking forward all the good discussions, especially about my favourite Princess, HRH Princess Marie of Denmark.

And yes, COVID-19 is real and scary - and I think that we haven’t seen the worst of it yet. There is more to come: new variants and new dangers. Please stay safe and healthy, everyone.

Big fan of HRH Princess Marie of Denmark.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: September 25, 2021, 10:12:47 PM »

September 25
Marie attended Madens People's Meeting in Maribo and presented the Collaborating Merchants' Honorary Award for a special effort in the fight against food waste
The awardee became Anders René Jensen, who is Purchasing and Marketing Director at Rema 1000. The Federation of Retail Grocers in Denmark (Samvirkende Købmænds) is a trade organization and speaker on behalf of supermarkets and grocers in Denmark.

Madens Folkemøde is an annual public meeting that brings together farmers, producers, chefs, food service, media, and food people, politicians, and citizens. The event took place on 24 and 25 September 2021 at Engestofte Estate in Naturpark Maribosøerne on Lolland.

« Last Edit: September 25, 2021, 10:36:08 PM by PeDe » Logged

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: September 25, 2021, 10:17:32 PM »

For the past two years, Princess Marie, Prince Joachim, and their two children have lived in Paris, but this weekend the princess is back in Denmark. On Saturday, she visited Engestofte Estate near Maribo on Lolland, where Madens Folkemøde was held.

For fighting food waste
One of the big topics at the public meeting was food waste, and it is a matter that is very close to the princess' heart. Last year she was awarded the prize "Stræberen" by the organization De Samvirkende Købmænd. It is given every year to a person who has excelled in the fight against food waste, and on Saturday it was the princess who was to present the award to this year's recipient. This year's new "Stræber" was Anders René Jensen, Purchasing and Marketing Director at REMA 1000.

Marie fights for the climate
Prior to the award ceremony, Princess Marie gave a special speech in which she emphasized the importance of all of us getting better at not throwing food out.

- Our good food is valuable in every way. Therefore, they should not go to waste. We can not be aware of this for the farmers who grow our goods. To the industry and retail that sells the goods. We can not be aware of that to those who do not have enough, said Princess Marie in her speech, among other things.

- Avoiding food waste is our easiest personal contribution to the climate fight, she emphasized.

Princess Marie has for several years helped to focus on the problem of food waste, and in 2019 she was a contributor to the cookbook "Food with respect - A family cookbook that reduces food waste". During Madens Folkemøde, it was also clear that this is a topic that concerns the princess to a great extent, and she was with great interest around some of the many stalls to both hear about and taste the delicious goods.

Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Denmark Denmark

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: September 25, 2021, 10:34:50 PM »

Man, I’ve missed pictures of Marie doing princessing events.

She looks beautiful and engaged, like always. I love that brooch of hers. I think it was a gift from Henrik or something?

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: September 26, 2021, 01:24:39 AM »

same here Harley  

Daisy gave her the brooch she wore quite often herself

Daisy also gave her the Queen Alexandrine's Sapphire Brooch (Marie sometimes wears on a chain)

And the gold brooch, which is set with diamonds, sapphires, rubies, and emeralds

Henrik gave her this one

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: September 26, 2021, 03:29:37 AM »

At Madens Folkemøde, producers, chefs, food service, food people, decision-makers, farmers, and Danes meet over two days to share knowledge about and attitudes to food and the way it is produced. In connection with the festival, H.R.H. Princess Marie presents the Collaborating Merchants' honorary award "The Pursuer", which is given to a person who has excelled in the fight against food waste.

Short videos of her visit:  

VIDEO 1              

VIDEO 2

« Last Edit: September 26, 2021, 03:52:04 AM by PeDe » Logged

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: September 26, 2021, 05:32:42 PM »

From a Dane about Marie: "I notice that despite being in France for so long and immersed in French, she hasn't lost her command of Danish. She speaks as fast and as fluent as ever. Even her accent hasn't become more pronounced, which would be the only natural."

That's good to hear  Thumb up

Cordelia Fitzgerald

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: September 26, 2021, 07:36:00 PM »

From a Dane about Marie: "I notice that despite being in France for so long and immersed in French, she hasn't lost her command of Danish. She speaks as fast and as fluent as ever. Even her accent hasn't become more pronounced, which would be the only natural."

That's good to hear  Thumb up

That's very impressive!  I go to visit family in the Midwest for a week and come back sounding like I've been living there for years, so I'm very impressed at Marie's fluency and accent with Danish.

I also appreciate that she knows how to wear appropriate slacks for events...not too tight OR too wide and billowy; not too short OR too long.  Just neat and flattering and professional and appropriate and modest yet attractive.

So glad to see her at events again!!

And thank you PeDe for the recap of her brooches 
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: September 27, 2021, 05:44:02 PM »

My pleasure CordeliaF  Beer

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: September 27, 2021, 06:16:08 PM »

September 27
Remember Prince Henrikwith sweet tradition
Remember Prince Henrik with sweet tradition. Together with two students from Prince Henriks School, Her Royal Highness Princess Marie stuck the first shovel at the ground breaking ceremony for the school's new buildings in Frederiksberg, where children from all over the world will be taught together.

Prince Henrik's School is an international school, which was originally founded as a small embassy school in 1954. Today, the school has 800 students aged three to 18 years, and the school offers both Danish and French graduates. In 1989 Prince Henrik agreed that the school was given the Prince's name.

- "I know how much my father-in-law Prince Henrik wanted the project to be accomplished," Marie said, among other things, in her speech at the marking of the first shovel to the new school buildings, after which Princess continued Prince Henrik's tradition of making a living for Prince Henrik's school.

« Last Edit: September 27, 2021, 06:50:38 PM by PeDe » Logged

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: September 27, 2021, 06:52:40 PM »

So much symbolism there...her engagement ring, and Henrik senior's brooch

leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: September 27, 2021, 06:56:51 PM »

I love Marie but she's looking a little puffy in these pictures.

She needs to be judicious with the botox and/or fillers.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: September 27, 2021, 08:40:25 PM »

I don't know if the puffiness in the photos is from botox/fillers, I think she gained weight. You can see that in other photos as well, that she has a bit of a roundish figure than before they moved to France. Perhaps it's covid, perhaps it's the food in France.

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #88 on: September 27, 2021, 09:34:50 PM »

September 27
Marie articipates in a dinner against food waste arranged by the French Embassy in Copenhagen.
Princess Marie has arrived in high spirits for a special dinner at the French Embassy in the middle of Copenhagen. Princess Marie is currently participating in a dinner against food waste arranged by the French Embassy in Copenhagen and the organization Stop Food Waste.

The dinner takes place in Thott's Palace on Kongens Nytorv, so Marie is close to her beloved Amalienborg. When Princess Marie has finished her work program, the trip goes back to Prince Joachim and the couple's children Athena and Henrik in the French capital Paris.

« Last Edit: September 27, 2021, 09:40:51 PM by PeDe » Logged

Cordelia Fitzgerald

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: September 27, 2021, 10:09:07 PM »

The video from the anti-food waste event was charming; she took the time to examine the bouquet and exclaim over it with the little girl who presented it to her.  It was so nice to see a princess admire the details in the bouquet rather than just apathetically accepting it!  So much work goes into them and they deserve oohs and ah!

Loved the pictures of her at the groundbreaking!  She seemed so natural and engaged and warm.  I'm loving these Marie events, and  Star to everyone who posts pictures! (Edit:  Stars to you, Pede, for being the one who posts pictures! Smiley )
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 11   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: