Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 46   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2021 Mary - NEWS & EVENTS  (Read 158709 times)
periwinkle

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #420 on: August 17, 2021, 05:08:04 PM »

Well I'm certainly not here to excuse him lol but Mary's fashion seems to bring out the photographers. Given that she has a thrift shop re-selling her clothes I'm just not sure who is doing what for whom half the time. But today there is a video of Fred and Mary running through a park and it was Vincent who operated the camera! Mary has a funny running style. I remember what my coach said when I did cross country that you need to keep your arms close to you and not move them a lot because that uses up your energy. Mary really flails about.
Gemsheal

Large Member

I make my own memes

Ignore
« Reply #421 on: August 17, 2021, 05:48:40 PM »

Well I'm certainly not here to excuse him lol but Mary's fashion seems to bring out the photographers. Given that she has a thrift shop re-selling her clothes I'm just not sure who is doing what for whom half the time. But today there is a video of Fred and Mary running through a park and it was Vincent who operated the camera! Mary has a funny running style. I remember what my coach said when I did cross country that you need to keep your arms close to you and not move them a lot because that uses up your energy. Mary really flails about.

I'm afraid I must insist that you post a link to this ...    Wink

How quick come the reasons for approving what we like!

- Jane Austen
Elissa

Most Exalted Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #422 on: August 17, 2021, 06:17:08 PM »

Here it is   

https://www.instagram.com/p/CSrR323jLxD/

and Vincent also took two pictures

https://via.ritzau.dk/dat...17-9bb2421b0239-w_960.jpg
https://via.ritzau.dk/dat...1c-83688b5a0e28-w_960.jpg
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #423 on: August 17, 2021, 06:22:07 PM »

Just be yourself Mary, we all look a bit strange when running.
anastasia beaverhausen

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #424 on: August 17, 2021, 06:56:49 PM »

Thanks Elissa!  Star

That is a very odd style, but at least sheís doing something healthy.
dKaren

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #425 on: August 17, 2021, 07:15:01 PM »

17 August

Mosh attended the Human Rights Conference held as part of the Human Rights Forum taking place from 16 to 20 August.

Tragic choice of ugly pink trousers....what's the matter with her?
look here:
https://www.newmyroyals.c...-mary-attended-human.html

Kate's umbrella, she is so predictable. 
Gemsheal

Large Member

I make my own memes

Ignore
« Reply #426 on: August 17, 2021, 08:08:55 PM »

thanks Elissa!   Star   The photos are nice, good job young Vincent!     

How quick come the reasons for approving what we like!

- Jane Austen
dKaren

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #427 on: August 17, 2021, 08:23:27 PM »

It will never cease to amaze me that she works while Fred plays video games everyday or whatever it is he does. I know most of you hate her so I’m not getting into that because I don’t care about her enough either way. I’m just curious how it would be if Charles, William, Felipe, or whoever never left the house while their wives did frequently. Very strange situation to me. That’s all.

To me she doesn't work so much as shows up to things to show off her latest acquisitions and stare at cameras. I believe it has been reported that she doesn't stay long or do much of real substance on the ground but I am happy to be mistaken. I follow the Danish royal IG and they show Fred working but he isn't wearing hideous pink pants so the blogs don't pick him up as much.

Yes. Often she had some acts in one week, then disappeared for 1-2 weeks with a long break. Overall she had less acts than most of senior royals from other RFs , maybe more than MM or Charlene which didn't count .
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #428 on: August 17, 2021, 08:45:14 PM »

It will never cease to amaze me that she works while Fred plays video games everyday or whatever it is he does. I know most of you hate her so Iím not getting into that because I donít care about her enough either way. Iím just curious how it would be if Charles, William, Felipe, or whoever never left the house while their wives did frequently. Very strange situation to me. Thatís all.

To me she doesn't work so much as shows up to things to show off her latest acquisitions and stare at cameras. I believe it has been reported that she doesn't stay long or do much of real substance on the ground but I am happy to be mistaken. I follow the Danish royal IG and they show Fred working but he isn't wearing hideous pink pants so the blogs don't pick him up as much.

Yes. Often she had some acts in one week, then disappeared for 1-2 weeks with a long break. Overall she had less acts than most of senior royals from other RFs , maybe more than MM or Charlene which didn't count .

I believe Mary would "work" more, if it would include meeting rich people, being able to wear Prada dresses and jewellery etc.

The so called bread and butter engagements are just not hers. A pity there're more of them.
dKaren

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #429 on: August 18, 2021, 12:52:39 AM »

I believe Mary would "work" more, if it would include meeting rich people, being able to wear Prada dresses and jewellery etc.

The so called bread and butter engagements are just not hers. A pity there're more of them.

She is not very sociable.  So far I haven't seen her with many rich friends of her own other than Freddle's rich friends and their spouses. I'm sure she had wanted to break into certain circles in OZ or US earlier years when she made frequent trips, but without a success. It's not a bad thing though, at least she didn't run into jeffrey epstein as MM. Her real passion is designer gears and cameras  .
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #430 on: August 18, 2021, 01:08:50 AM »

Mary manages to maintain the sticky-out-bum-bum while running! 😹
emtishell

Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #431 on: August 18, 2021, 02:36:44 AM »

If anyone can find a gif...... she reminds me of Phoebe running in Friends  Laugh bounce
onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #432 on: August 18, 2021, 09:57:34 AM »

If anyone can find a gif...... she reminds me of Phoebe running in Friends  Laugh bounce
Here it is!

fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #433 on: August 18, 2021, 10:48:08 AM »

It is not that bad. She keeps her knees pretty well (huge problem in most runners I see) and the flailing of her arms burns additional calories.. so all is well..

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Royal Me!

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #434 on: August 18, 2021, 01:39:21 PM »

I always get the sense that these meet-and-greet-and-photo sessions are about Mary and her Grand Staircase.

Pages: 1 ... 27 28 [29] 30 31 ... 46   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: