Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 46   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2021 Mary - NEWS & EVENTS  (Read 159753 times)
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: February 06, 2021, 04:00:41 PM »

It is shopped, but to be fair, most women  her age that are in the public eye as decorative attachments or trinkets are heavily shopped. I saw Heidi Klum on the frontpage of a yellow mag at the gas station today and she looked fabulous. She didn't look quite this young when I saw her at an airport about a year ago. Close-up, there was no mistaking she was in her late forties, she looked great but she had her wrinkles and her aging. Watching her show and her pictures in the magazines, there is no evidence of that.
I think Mary's b'day pix is nice, not too overly shopped. The pic of her at her desk during some zoom thing (with her glasses on?) she looked far more shopped - like with those ridiculous insta-filters. My girls insta-ed a pix of us and I swear you can't see a difference in age between me and the girls - and yes, in reality I DO look my age!

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
anastasia beaverhausen

Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: February 07, 2021, 08:53:38 PM »

It is shopped, but to be fair, most women  her age that are in the public eye as decorative attachments or trinkets are heavily shopped. I saw Heidi Klum on the frontpage of a yellow mag at the gas station today and she looked fabulous. She didn't look quite this young when I saw her at an airport about a year ago. Close-up, there was no mistaking she was in her late forties, she looked great but she had her wrinkles and her aging. Watching her show and her pictures in the magazines, there is no evidence of that.
I think Mary's b'day pix is nice, not too overly shopped. The pic of her at her desk during some zoom thing (with her glasses on?) she looked far more shopped - like with those ridiculous insta-filters. My girls insta-ed a pix of us and I swear you can't see a difference in age between me and the girls - and yes, in reality I DO look my age!

It must be a weird existence to be famous.  You play a public persona that is not usually real and look nothing like your photoshopped image.  People think they know you and probably look disappointed to see you without the great lighting and makeup.
Margaret

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: February 08, 2021, 12:38:35 AM »

Well, I'm disappointed.  After seeing the headline on the front page of 'Woman's Day' at the supermarket last night, I expected to find lots of discussion here about Mary and Fred's separation, but narry a word.  Icecream  

Could it be the magazine was being intentionally misleading?  Roll Eyes Tongue
anastasia beaverhausen

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: February 08, 2021, 01:59:57 AM »

Well, I'm disappointed.  After seeing the headline on the front page of 'Woman's Day' at the supermarket last night, I expected to find lots of discussion here about Mary and Fred's separation, but narry a word.  Icecream  

I’m so sorry Margaret. It must have been a shock.  Hug

And when will Mary be crowned Queen in her own right?
Margaret

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: February 08, 2021, 03:15:38 AM »

I’m so sorry Margaret. It must have been a shock.  Hug

And when will Mary be crowned Queen in her own right?

That must be happening soon.  The magazines reported it ages ago.  Grin
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: February 08, 2021, 11:28:22 AM »

Well it must be really annoying, everytime Mary polishes up her crystal ball, Marge like an angry bird comes in and poops all over it...

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
CathyJane

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: February 10, 2021, 05:36:24 PM »

That made me spit water all over my computer! 
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: February 10, 2021, 05:44:18 PM »

Well it must be really annoying, everytime Mary polishes up her crystal ball, Marge like an angry bird comes in and poops all over it...

Laughing Jumping Star
RainbowUnicorn68

Micro Member

Denmark Denmark

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: February 10, 2021, 06:20:21 PM »

I have always found Mary bland with no charisma at all, so frankly I hope Margrethe takes after her mother's side of the family, and lives for many more years.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: February 11, 2021, 12:17:58 AM »

February 4
Yrma gave an interview re her work with regarding Denmark's Collection

This year, Danmark's Collection is about helping the children of the corona crisis. Unfortunately, it is often the weakest and most vulnerable who are hit hardest by crises. And children are no exception… .on the contrary. ⁣ ⁣

Unfortunately, there are very many children in the world who have had their lives changed due to prolonged shutdowns as a result of corona.⁣ For many of these children, school means more than education, it also means protection. Children who are unable to attend school must now live a life at greater risk of violence, abuse, lack of food, prostitution, child marriage and the risk of ending up in extreme poverty. We have seen a decline in extreme poverty for many years, and now we are unfortunately seeing an increase for the first time in 22 years.⁣

Now those children do not know what is happening, for their future is uncertain and they stand in an uncertain place. It is hard to accept that they have to watch their dreams of a brighter future falter. Among other things, I talked about this with host Mark Stockholm the other day, when we recorded an interview for the show, which can be seen on Saturday. ⁣

VIDEO HERE

This year, the Queen Margrethe and Prince Henrik Foundation supports Denmark's Collection with DKK 500,000.

Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary Foundation supports Danmarks Collection with DKK 300,000.

pocahontas

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: February 11, 2021, 04:29:42 AM »

So much filler! And unevenly applied. She looks awful.

Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Denmark Denmark

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: February 11, 2021, 12:02:18 PM »

Woooow. She looks bad!! This is a whole new kind of low for Mary’s looks.

Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: February 11, 2021, 12:19:25 PM »

She looks like a burns victim. What an idiot.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: February 11, 2021, 12:38:18 PM »

And what about that angry / crazy look in her eyes?  Huh? Thinking
leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: February 11, 2021, 01:40:26 PM »

Mosh looks like she ate about 3 Greggs' meat pies and all the fat and calories went to her face.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 46   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: