Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 50   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2021 Mary - NEWS & EVENTS  (Read 184894 times)
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #645 on: October 05, 2021, 09:51:56 AM »

IMO the cleavage in the blue dress is a bit too much....
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #646 on: October 07, 2021, 05:45:59 AM »

October 6
Yrma met with the national football teamís goalkeeper Kasper Schmeichel for the start of the Antibulli campaign
bullying and well-being is one of the Mary Foundation's focus areas, and today Princess Mary and goalkeeper on the men's national team Kasper Schmeichel met to focus on the good community in children's football.

« Last Edit: October 07, 2021, 06:24:07 AM by PeDe » Logged

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #647 on: October 07, 2021, 05:46:24 AM »

October 6
Yrma attended the presentation of the WWFís new four-year strategy.
Last year, Mary joined as president the WWF World Wide Fund for Nature. Together with the rest of the presidium, she was presented yesterday with the foundation's new four-year strategy "Bigger, bolder and better - for a nature positive future". ⁣

Part of the organization's work is, among other things, to find solutions to the challenges that the world faces in relation to nature conservation, protection of endangered animal species, and creating more nature.⁣

« Last Edit: October 07, 2021, 05:53:35 AM by PeDe » Logged

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #648 on: October 07, 2021, 05:48:15 AM »

Her face seems totally off - like it's falling apart.

Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Denmark Denmark

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #649 on: October 07, 2021, 08:19:50 AM »

She looks completely deranged - and as camera hungry as ever.

Urgh. Why is my tax money funding this horrible, unlikable woman? Canít she please just go away?

Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #650 on: October 07, 2021, 08:41:11 AM »

I understand she likes her long hair but in some of those pictures it is obvious how much she has lost. Her hair just isnít as thick anymore.
periwinkle

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #651 on: October 07, 2021, 01:57:14 PM »

Rainy day game day hair should always be swept back. She just looks vain trying to keep a flat iron ringlet going. Anti Bull? That couldn't mean anti-bullshit unfortunately wrong messenger lol. I never knew how weird her eyes are like they belong to two different people. And you can see the outline of her chicken cutlets.
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #652 on: October 07, 2021, 02:32:54 PM »

October 6
Yrma met with the national football teamís goalkeeper Kasper Schmeichel for the start of the Antibulli campaign
bullying and well-being is one of the Mary Foundation's focus areas, and today Princess Mary and goalkeeper on the men's national team Kasper Schmeichel met to focus on the good community in children's football.

Oops they forgot to use photoshop to slenderise her forefinger!
Paulina

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #653 on: October 07, 2021, 03:16:47 PM »

She looks completely deranged - and as camera hungry as ever.

Urgh. Why is my tax money funding this horrible, unlikable woman? Canít she please just go away?

That second picture! So looker me, same as forever. Do most Danes really like her, or are indifferent, or dislike her?
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #654 on: October 07, 2021, 03:36:25 PM »

I am not sure if she has added colour into her hair or if it is the sun bleaching it out but I think Mary would look better going back to her dark rich hair colour. Catherine Zeta Jones is a bit older than Mary and still has her dark colour and it looks great.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #655 on: October 07, 2021, 05:52:11 PM »

October 7
Yrma held the virtual opening speech for the Copenhagen Fashion Summit
CFS+ 2021 is underway and Her Royal Highness The Crown Princess of Denmark just shared an inspiring Welcome Address with the CEO of Global Fashion Agenda Federica Marchionni.

- "Redesigning the concept of growth is one of the biggest systemic issues of our time."  

VIDEO HERE

(in English)

« Last Edit: October 07, 2021, 06:06:30 PM by PeDe » Logged

Lord G°n

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #656 on: October 09, 2021, 03:37:42 PM »

IMO,she usually looks pretty,well-dressed and engaged. And carrying out her duties doing what is expected from her.
thecrownjewelthief

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #657 on: October 09, 2021, 05:36:21 PM »

IMO,she usually looks pretty,well-dressed and engaged. And carrying out her duties doing what is expected from her.

ITA. She shows up, usually dressed the part and seemingly ready to work. I've always kind of like her though Secret Please no one throw things at me!
leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #658 on: October 09, 2021, 07:27:13 PM »

ITA. She shows up, usually dressed the part and seemingly ready to work. I've always kind of like her though Secret Please no one throw things at me!

We would never throw things at you tcjt, though we may privately question your sanity Wink.

Mary does the bare minimum of what she signed up for but she doesn't bring a sense of fun, or gravitas, or charisma, or
anything else.

And for how much she costs the tax payers, they deserve a more bang for their krone.
thecrownjewelthief

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #659 on: October 09, 2021, 08:37:05 PM »

We would never throw things at you tcjt, though we may privately question your sanity Wink.

Mary does the bare minimum of what she signed up for but she doesn't bring a sense of fun, or gravitas, or charisma, or
anything else.

And for how much she costs the tax payers, they deserve a more bang for their krone.

Hahaha Iím okay with that! I do understand some of the criticism, and she definitely does not strike me as a natural in the role at all. Itís a weird situation in that household for sure.
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 50   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: