Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2021 Mary - NEWS & EVENTS  (Read 159814 times)
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #660 on: October 09, 2021, 08:53:59 PM »

IMO,she usually looks pretty,well-dressed and engaged. And carrying out her duties doing what is expected from her.

ITA. She shows up, usually dressed the part and seemingly ready to work. I've always kind of like her though Secret Please no one throw things at me!

We would never throw things at you tcjt, though we may privately question your sanity Wink.

Mary does the bare minimum of what she signed up for but she doesn't bring a sense of fun, or gravitas, or charisma, or
anything else.

And for how much she costs the tax payers, they deserve a more bang for their krone.

Hahaha Iím okay with that! I do understand some of the criticism, and she definitely does not strike me as a natural in the role at all. Itís a weird situation in that household for sure.

I know what you mean, TCJT.  I don't exactly respect her, and I feel like she is constantly playing up to the cameras, but I cannot fault her for showing up.  Yes, maybe she's showing up for the cameras, but unlike the majority of married-ins her age, she is out and about constantly.  I always laugh at the nicknames given her (like Mosh and MeDiana), but it has to be said that she'll never be given the nickname Doolittle or anything similar!
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #661 on: October 09, 2021, 11:35:08 PM »

She looks completely deranged - and as camera hungry as ever.

Urgh. Why is my tax money funding this horrible, unlikable woman? Canít she please just go away?

ugghhh!!! MEdiana's face is just ugghhh!! Dead

it's like she is speaking from a slit out of a brown paper bag Clown

love how she loses the cue cards...then looks for them... begins to read again...oops where are they again...ahhh there they are...

you know I would have at the very least expected her to prounce Copenhagen like a Dane, rather than in Danglish that she did. Just a pet peeve of mine as a respect to that langauge and coutnry.

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #662 on: October 12, 2021, 01:59:10 PM »

Mary attended an event organized by PlanBÝrnefonden at Nśrum High School on the occasion of International Day of the Girl Child

periwinkle

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #663 on: October 12, 2021, 02:07:53 PM »

Good a haircut is what was needed. A long bob would be best on her. Amazing how photoshopped she gets though that skin is dewier than a field of clover in the morning.
Mariola

Mini Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #664 on: October 12, 2021, 07:38:21 PM »

I am glad she did not cut too much. I like that she can do her updo and her ponytail.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #665 on: October 12, 2021, 11:06:45 PM »

more pics

Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #666 on: October 13, 2021, 12:07:02 AM »

Finally after all these years she summons up the courage and gets a nice haircut. It is like a instant lift for her face as well. The boots donít match the dress but they are probably new and just wanted to wear them so badly.
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #667 on: October 13, 2021, 07:32:29 AM »

Finally after all these years she summons up the courage and gets a nice haircut. It is like a instant lift for her face as well. The boots donít match the dress but they are probably new and just wanted to wear them so badly.

her face looks very bloated! Clown

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #668 on: October 13, 2021, 08:56:42 AM »

But I do think it is over all a flattering style.
A Citizen not a Subject

Warned
Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #669 on: October 13, 2021, 09:08:59 AM »

I really like the hair.  I think she looks great.

I live in hope that one day I will be able to elect my Head of State.
onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #670 on: October 13, 2021, 10:37:03 AM »

A haircut and a minimal style?
Go Mary!
Less is more, indeed!

fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #671 on: October 13, 2021, 10:44:12 AM »

A very flattering hairstyle indeed. The outfit is ok, but nothing really great. The boots match only so so, black ones would have matched, but made the outfit far too black, and I do like her attempt to pull a match between the grey boots and the statement silver necklace, but..
Anyway, great hairstyle, good make-up.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #672 on: October 14, 2021, 12:31:07 AM »

Before I saw these pictures yesterday, I had gotten my hair cut basically exactly like hers! 

I think hers looks fantastic and to be honest I'm pretty pleased with my own cut!  Grin
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #673 on: October 14, 2021, 02:54:56 AM »

I am impressed she cut her hair. I never thought she do that.
shoshanah

Ginormous Member

New Zealand New Zealand

getting ready for a date with Shosh

Ignore
« Reply #674 on: October 14, 2021, 03:26:04 PM »

Good haircut.  Over due but glad she finally did it.  I know they all want long luscious locks but there comes a point where something shorter is more flattering.

Pages: 1 ... 43 44 [45] 46   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: