Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2021 Fred - NEWS & EVENTS  (Read 25370 times)
PruNordstrom

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: October 07, 2021, 10:38:53 PM »

Did Fred get scared by a barber when he was little? Neither his hair or beard ever look groomed in any way. Is this a continuation of adolescent rebellion, over and over and over ....
:|

The only thing most people do better than anyone else is read their own handwriting.
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: October 07, 2021, 10:41:57 PM »

I still think Fred is kind of a handsome guy. As are Filipe and Haakon.

yeah. I agree. He'd be even more attractive if he had a backbone and didn't flop about so much like a rag doll.

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: October 08, 2021, 12:01:01 AM »

He looks nice (a bit too alternative for his future role) and approachable and engaged here. That is more than happened in the past few years. Do we not follow Mosh that closely anymore or is she now as work-shy as her husband? I remember times when Mosh was doing 20 engagements while Frodo showed up for one - and looked like he had fallen out of bed.
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: October 13, 2021, 11:12:12 AM »

He has that unkempt boyish charme going, sometimes it works nicely, sometimes he looks like a teenager rolled out of bed after a a drinking binge and a comatose day.
The corduroy jacket and the grey flannel pants give me such 70s vibes...

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Mariola

Small Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: October 13, 2021, 06:11:11 PM »

He has improved in his looks with age. The same for the kings Felipe and Philippe.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: October 16, 2021, 10:06:12 AM »

Fred has been in Paris for the presentation of the route for Tour de France 2022 which will begin in Copenhagen in July

Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: October 16, 2021, 10:14:56 AM »

Who is the blonde? 😹
leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: October 16, 2021, 10:27:42 AM »

The woman he hopes will become his latest side-piece.
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: October 17, 2021, 07:12:04 PM »

I quite like him with his glasses..

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Emac0914

Mini Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: October 17, 2021, 10:41:16 PM »

I quite like him with his glasses..

I agree, Fairy!!
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: October 17, 2021, 10:51:59 PM »

The woman he hopes will become his latest side-piece.

let's hope it is main piece instead

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: October 18, 2021, 10:16:03 PM »

He has improved in his looks with age. The same for the kings Felipe and Philippe.
I agree that his appearance has improved with age...but Felipe and Philippe also have substance in addition to their good looks, and IMO that's what makes them attractive.
Mariola

Small Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: October 19, 2021, 02:30:16 AM »

I agree that his appearance has improved with age...but Felipe and Philippe also have substance in addition to their good looks, and IMO that's what makes them attractive.

Yes, indeed, it can be so (but the substance was not noticed until after they each became a king I think).
I was talking in a shallow way about looks only.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #88 on: November 01, 2021, 07:48:53 PM »

November 1
Fred hosted the Royal Hunt at Gludsted Plantation
This hunt was attended by traditionally local representatives from the region, the municipality, the business community, and regional chairmen of the Danish Hunters' Association, for which the Crown Prince has been the patron since 2019.⁣ Including close friends of Fred's.

In addition to Rane Willerslev, prominent names such as Lars Larsen's son, Jacob Brunsborg, Thomas Harttung, who in his time helped to found Aarstiderne, and mayor of Ikast-Brande Municipality, Ib Boye Lauritsen also participated.

In addition, the Bestseller Group was represented by Finn Poulsen, CEO of Bestseller Retail Europe and owner of Fasterholtgård.

Of Crown Prince Frederik's close friends, among others, the director of Store Hjøllund, Claus Kirk Thinggaard, married to Lego heir Agnete Kirk Thinggaard, sheriff Bendt Wedell and Søren Bredvig, whom the Crown Prince knows from the Frømand Corps, participated. Søren and the Crown Prince's greatest joint experience is the Sirius expedition in 2000. Bendt Wedell is Denmark's second largest landowner and owns i.a. the estates Frijsenborg Castle and Wedellsborg. Crown Prince Frederik was godfather at the daughter, Countess Ingeborgs, baptism.

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: November 12, 2021, 09:30:16 PM »

November 12
Fred attends soccer game
So, Fredo ditched his mom on a state visit, to hustle back, take over from Yrma as a regent, and dragged his kiddos to a soccer game. All in a day's work, I'd say.
Frederik and Twinlets arrived to watch a national match between Denmark and the Faroe Islands. Denmark has already qualified for the World Cup finals in Qatar next year, and everything points to this evening being a sure victory over the Faroe Islands because Kasper Hjulmand's troops are in absolute top form, says the media.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: