Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Christmas at Fredensborg  (Read 25127 times)
Cece

Ginormous Member

presque-zizi

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: December 31, 2006, 10:26:53 PM »

Quote from: 24
Alexandra (Princess Benedikte's daugher) looks subdued (where's her husband?)

Think that's Nathalie. I read that Alexandra and family are in Paris due to an illness in Jefferson's family.
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #31 on: December 31, 2006, 11:43:05 PM »

Quote from: 4
It just blows my mind how unsmiling Christian is - clearly he is not seeing many at home. Home life will reflect most purely in children.

As we have a son who's about one month younger than Christian I've often thought about that. Simon loves the camera and is generally happy with a smile on his face. It's very, very rare that Christian looks happy and that is really, really odd IMO. I have lots of friends with kids around that age and not a single one is as glum as him.

Btw I think she dresses him really odd. The highest baby fashion in Denmark is very retro - striped clothes in bright colours or just lots of colours and patterns ect. There are SO many Danish baby clothings brands you wouldn't think it's possible - yet she dresses him like he's ready for prep-school - what's up with that?
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: January 01, 2007, 12:24:16 AM »

Quote from: 3

As we have a son who's about one month younger than Christian I've often thought about that. Simon loves the camera and is generally happy with a smile on his face. It's very, very rare that Christian looks happy and that is really, really odd IMO. I have lots of friends with kids around that age and not a single one is as glum as him.

Btw I think she dresses him really odd. The highest baby fashion in Denmark is very retro - striped clothes in bright colours or just lots of colours and patterns ect. There are SO many Danish baby clothings brands you wouldn't think it's possible - yet she dresses him like he's ready for prep-school - what's up with that?

That's Mary's bogan taste showing through - mistaking drab for classy...

shoshanah

Ginormous Member

New Zealand New Zealand

getting ready for a date with Shosh

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: January 01, 2007, 01:22:06 AM »

She thinks her son will look posher if she dresses him like that.  It is not that difficult to coax a smile from a baby, she should be able to at least get a little one.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: