Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2021 Mary's Donation Deficiency Tally  (Read 46211 times)
emtishell

Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: November 13, 2021, 07:56:19 AM »

what material is this frock please?

Is it polyester?

it is fugly. it is see through. MEdiana's chook cutlets needs a better bra- a bra with straps and she needs to wear a slip so it is not see through

G Smiley

Itís crepe de chine, which can be silk, wool or synthetic. The website doesnít specify which makes me think synthetic. If it were wool or silk it would say.
dKaren

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: November 13, 2021, 09:54:38 PM »

Is it polyester?

it is fugly. it is see through. MEdiana's chook cutlets needs a better bra- a bra with straps and she needs to wear a slip so it is not see through

G Smiley

All she cares is 'VALENTINO' on the tag  .
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: November 13, 2021, 10:54:23 PM »

Is it polyester?

G Smiley

Itís crepe de chine, which can be silk, wool or synthetic. The website doesnít specify which makes me think synthetic. If it were wool or silk it would say.

it looks like it is synthetic, like her.

Star to both of you Thumb up

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: November 15, 2021, 07:41:35 PM »

Just looking at the photo I had thought it was a very fine knit, but the model pic is horrid... It looks like giving static like a two-way radio

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: