Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 15   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2021 Derf - News & Events  (Read 80780 times)
Mariola

Mini Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: June 14, 2021, 06:28:15 PM »

She has always given me the vibe of someone who sneezes then wipes her hands on her pants or dress. Like just kind of a gross and unhygienic person despite all the fillers and makeup. So that is her real face and neck. She should just be and not bother with the botox. I suspect she can't "get real" with us it might be too much for her head. I'm glad the player is recovering that is very scary for sure.

I do not think she is sneezing  Confused. I think she is putting her hands to her face because she is concerned about the player as we all were. Or I am missing something?
anastasia beaverhausen

Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: June 14, 2021, 06:32:37 PM »

She has always given me the vibe of someone who sneezes then wipes her hands on her pants or dress. Like just kind of a gross and unhygienic person despite all the fillers and makeup. So that is her real face and neck. She should just be and not bother with the botox. I suspect she can't "get real" with us it might be too much for her head. I'm glad the player is recovering that is very scary for sure.

I do not think she is sneezing  Confused. I think she is putting her hands to her face because she is concerned about the player as we all were. Or I am missing something?

Periwinkle was making an analogy, not commenting on an actual event. She meant that she thought of Mary as the type of person who isnít aware or worried about personal hygiene. 
Mariola

Mini Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: June 14, 2021, 07:03:14 PM »

Periwinkle was making an analogy, not commenting on an actual event. She meant that she thought of Mary as the type of person who isn’t aware or worried about personal hygiene. 

Oh. I have not that impression of personal hygiene but never mind. Thanks!
shoshanah

Ginormous Member

New Zealand New Zealand

getting ready for a date with Shosh

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: June 14, 2021, 07:42:30 PM »

ytou know wot they say, you can take thegirl out of the  bogan  but you can't take it out of the girl Wink

Anyone else remember that photo of MEdiana walking barefooted infront of a garage door, white tank top, and gray shorts and there was a writing on the garage door thaty was soo appropriate...?

the same face expression Clown

G Smiley

periwinkle

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: June 15, 2021, 02:30:25 AM »

Periwinkle was making an analogy, not commenting on an actual event. She meant that she thought of Mary as the type of person who isnít aware or worried about personal hygiene. 

Yes thank you that was me. It did kind of look like she was sneezing even though she was probably mostly very concerned about that poor player but it got me thinking that she is a little basic and low maintenance and unconcerned at her core and that mashes up against the bank account she now has and all the shopping she clearly enjoys doing. Shoshana's picture sort of makes the point.
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: June 15, 2021, 03:35:13 AM »

ytou know wot they say, you can take thegirl out of the  bogan  but you can't take it out of the girl Wink

Anyone else remember that photo of MEdiana walking barefooted infront of a garage door, white tank top, and gray shorts and there was a writing on the garage door thaty was soo appropriate...?

G Smiley

Good grief her posture looks like the famous elusive Bigfoot photo!
CathyJane

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: June 15, 2021, 04:35:41 AM »

Look at the size of those feet!!!  Shocked Shocked
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #67 on: June 15, 2021, 01:01:09 PM »

I donít see anything wrong with her feet.

What I see in this photo is the real Mary. A pretty normal looking woman, quite laidback and not really bothered with looking in a special way. I bet it was part of her appeal to Fred.

The contrast to the fake, put on crown princess we see now is staggering and whatís worth dishing on. Not the size of her feet IMO.
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Denmark Denmark

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: June 15, 2021, 04:18:31 PM »

What I see in this photo is the real Mary. A pretty normal looking woman, quite laidback and not really bothered with looking in a special way. I bet it was part of her appeal to Fred.

The contrast to the fake, put on crown princess we see now is staggering and whatís worth dishing on. Not the size of her feet IMO.

True. I often think that Frederik must look at her from time to time and wonder what happened to the girl he met in Australia all those years ago. To be fair, they met in 2000 and people are bound to change in 21 years. But with Mary, itís like sheís a completely different (fake) person today.

A Citizen not a Subject

Warned
Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: June 15, 2021, 05:19:44 PM »

Agreed.

Speaking as someone with hands like shovels and big clownís feet, itís not something we can exactly help!

I live in hope that one day I will be able to elect my Head of State.
CathyJane

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: June 16, 2021, 04:53:12 AM »

I think I was shocked by how big her feet seemed considering the shoes she wears- they always look tight and painful.
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: June 17, 2021, 03:56:49 AM »

G Smiley

oh shosh Hug Star Star Mwah!!

thankyou for digging this up Thumb up

G Hug

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Gemsheal

Large Member

I make my own memes

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: June 17, 2021, 09:49:16 PM »

I think I was shocked by how big her feet seemed considering the shoes she wears- they always look tight and painful.

I have to agree, the photo-feet are a bit shocking.  The one foot, positioned in front, looks just like the "Monty Python's Flying Circus" foot.  

But feet can gain/lose weight too.   I know this personally, ... sad to say!    

How quick come the reasons for approving what we like!

- Jane Austen
shoshanah

Ginormous Member

New Zealand New Zealand

getting ready for a date with Shosh

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: June 17, 2021, 11:27:48 PM »

G Smiley

oh shosh Hug Star Star Mwah!!

thankyou for digging this up Thumb up

G Hug

You are welcome, dearest Getafix  Star 

I don't care if she has huge feet or tiny feet, she cannot help that.  I agree that it was her sporty, casual vibe that in part attracted Fred, but walking barefoot in the street, that is just gross.   Dead

anastasia beaverhausen

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: June 18, 2021, 12:34:32 AM »

^^

Agreed. Many years later, I still remember being squirmed out by Brittany Spears going into an outdoor public restroom in bare feet. This isnít quite as bad butÖÖick.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 15   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: