Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 15   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2021 Derf - News & Events  (Read 80766 times)
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: June 18, 2021, 12:41:03 AM »

^^

Agreed. Many years later, I still remember being squirmed out by Brittany Spears going into an outdoor public restroom in bare feet. This isn’t quite as bad but……ick.

Oh gosh I can picture that image exactly  Dead  Thanks for that trip down memory lane...   No
anastasia beaverhausen

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: June 18, 2021, 12:46:07 AM »

^^

Agreed. Many years later, I still remember being squirmed out by Brittany Spears going into an outdoor public restroom in bare feet. This isn’t quite as bad but……ick.

Oh gosh I can picture that image exactly  Dead  Thanks for that trip down memory lane...   No

For you, dear Cordelia - anything. I hate to suffer alone.  Hug
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: June 18, 2021, 03:21:15 PM »

I don’t see anything wrong with her feet.

What I see in this photo is the real Mary. A pretty normal looking woman, quite laidback and not really bothered with looking in a special way. I bet it was part of her appeal to Fred.

The contrast to the fake, put on crown princess we see now is staggering and what’s worth dishing on. Not the size of her feet IMO.

I was thinking the same thing Maria, she looked like a regular person. Unfortunately the media wasn't as kind, and I still think to this day that "big boned" comment really hurt her.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: July 09, 2021, 01:57:34 AM »

July 3
Holidays in Cayx
After a few beautiful summer days with Queen Margrethe at Gråsten Castle, Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary went to France with their four children for a holiday at Cayx Castle in Cahors.

This is the family's first trip abroad since they had to return from Switzerland in March last year when the pandemic really hit Europe.

The DBU has invited the Crown Prince's family to watch Wednesday's soccer match when the Danish men's national team meets England at Wembley tomorrow. The couple of the Crown Prince and Prince Christian have accepted this, and they are looking forward to being there and supporting the Danish national team.

When Crown Prince Frederik and Crown Princess Mary as well as Prince Christian, 15, come to England to cheer on the Danish national team from the stands at Wembley on Wednesday evening, they are coming straight from France.

- It is completely natural that the royal family - also here - represents Denmark, Lene Balleby explains.

Since 2015, the Crown Prince's family has spent most of their summer holiday at Gråsten Castle and has been taken to Sønderjyske as soon as the children were released from school.

But this time the holiday has thus begun in France after the Crown Prince and Crown Princess still had different jobs during the first week of the schools' summer holiday - Crown Prince Frederik sailed around the South Funen archipelago on Monday 28 June with a group of young people and volunteers from Save the Children's holiday camp.

While Crown Princess Mary two days later traveled to Paris to attend the International Summit Generation Equality Forum.

Now we know where the photos are from, and why they had techn. issues to watch the Danish soccer team.

Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: July 09, 2021, 02:01:12 AM »

Is this Mary keeping Marie out of Cayx?
periwinkle

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: July 09, 2021, 02:56:01 AM »

I don't remember seeing them at the Grasten place. I saw Marge and her sisters but that was it.
Countess of Cows

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: July 09, 2021, 04:43:56 AM »

Oh how I miss those crazy, awkward, silly, pretentious family summer photo sessions.  It was a highlight of the summer.  The misbehaving kids, the mugging for camera's, the forced faked affection...it was epic!  Supercontent

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: July 09, 2021, 10:45:35 AM »

Agreed. This family isn’t as fun as they used to be.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: July 12, 2021, 03:38:21 PM »

Fred took the kids on a mini cruise on the Dannebrog while Mary was in Paris this week

Cordelia Fitzgerald

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: July 12, 2021, 03:48:58 PM »

There are some posts on the royal fashion accounts I follow asking if Birkenstocks with socks are ever ok and it is making me laugh because 25 or so years ago when I was in college I loved wearing Birks with rag-type woolen socks along with my overalls and a flannel shirt (over the overalls, of course!).  I will not be surprised to see Isabella at some point wearing that exact type of outfit.   Laugh bounce

I will say, though, that even back then I drew the line at white socks with Birks... 
periwinkle

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: July 12, 2021, 04:10:37 PM »

Nice outing with dad although not the best thing to take a boat to the car in this climate era is it? Christian's head looks like it is made of play-doh from the side not the best angle. They are very plain and uncharismatic people and all those men carrying their things and putting Fred's coat on I can smell extreme privilege I hope those kids are prepared for the real world where another's existence isn't just to get your lemonade and carry your bags.
anastasia beaverhausen

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: July 12, 2021, 04:23:28 PM »

There are some posts on the royal fashion accounts I follow asking if Birkenstocks with socks are ever ok and it is making me laugh because 25 or so years ago when I was in college I loved wearing Birks with rag-type woolen socks along with my overalls and a flannel shirt (over the overalls, of course!).  I will not be surprised to see Isabella at some point wearing that exact type of outfit.   Laugh bounce

I will say, though, that even back then I drew the line at white socks with Birks... 

Let us clear that up - noooooooooooooooooo!  So many fashion tragedies are coming back now.  Those wide legged pants always remind me of when I was a child and a bee flew up my wide pants leg and stung me. See?  80’s fashion hurts people!

getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: July 14, 2021, 09:44:36 AM »

sorry to ask a dumb question tho'... why did Fred take out a huge ship when he could have taken a small boat out for a day's outing.

my mind goggles at the cost of running this tanker when a small boat would ahve done the trick to keep everyone entertainined.

Izzy is going to be chunky. MEdiana won't like that

G Crap

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #88 on: July 14, 2021, 12:46:00 PM »

I am pretty sure, that the ship was cruising for other purposes than a day out for the family. Either the ship needed to move location or the crew needed training.. and they came along for the ride..
At least I hope that was the case.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Gemsheal

Large Member

I make my own memes

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: July 14, 2021, 01:11:16 PM »

The kids have the look of kids who have been rousted out of bed early in the morning.  I'm surprised that Josephine's hair is in a neat ponytail & that Vincent's hair is combed.  Perhaps the nanny took care of that, but why didn't she replace Vincent's pajama bottoms ... oh dear.  Not the best way to appear in public! 

How quick come the reasons for approving what we like!

- Jane Austen
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 15   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: