Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2021 Derf - News & Events  (Read 37871 times)
ralf103

Huge Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: July 18, 2021, 01:50:29 PM »

The kids looks fine to me, rather see them out and about as normal kids getting stuck in. Their parents are disasters but let’s hope the kids turn out fine. As for appearance and body weight- kids change all the time so we have no way of knowing how they’ll end up. Add to that their mother and father show having “thin” bodies and good looks doesn’t make you a good person.
Chandrasekhi

Gigantic Member

Vanuatu Vanuatu

The Memorial Wall along the Southbank in London

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: July 18, 2021, 03:03:20 PM »

ITA. The kids looks fine. They all have plenty of growing to do.

The Book Fairies are joining judges and contributors to the #HoldStill2020 project to mark the release of the beautiful book! We are leaving copies at places that gave us hope during lockdowns. #HSBookFairies #ibelieveinbookfairies
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: July 18, 2021, 04:22:42 PM »

sorry to ask a dumb question tho'... why did Fred take out a huge ship when he could have taken a small boat out for a day's outing.

my mind goggles at the cost of running this tanker when a small boat would ahve done the trick to keep everyone entertainined.

Izzy is going to be chunky. MEdiana won't like that

G Crap

Isn’t it frightening how eating disorders get transmitted from generation to generation. Our Izzy is normal weight and let’s all hope she gets messaging from all her relatives that she is beautiful as a ‘chunky adolescent’ - and that the body-positive messaging continues into adulthood. ❤️LillePige ❤️

I have often wondered about how Izzy must feel about her mother's obsession with exercise and her weight, it is not healthy for a teenager to see her mum so thin and obsessed with her weight.

Yes, I agree and I think maybe that’s what Geta was trying to say - normal to Mary looks chunky. That house must have so much dysfunction.
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: July 18, 2021, 08:33:17 PM »

The kids much happier and relaxed around their dad. Not like he is single parenting as their is staff on hand to help. I hope Isabella has more confidence than her mother.
shoshanah

Ginormous Member

New Zealand New Zealand

getting ready for a date with Shosh

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: July 19, 2021, 03:45:48 AM »

I hope Isabella never finds the old pictures of how Mary used to dress her.
https://aboganindenmark.t...60/paybacks-a-bitch-innit

CathyJane

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: July 19, 2021, 05:05:35 AM »

Oh wow!! Mares really didn't seem to care how Izzy looked!! I just hope Izzy is able to overcome having nut jobs for parents and become a nice young woman.
Gemsheal

Medium Member

I make my own memes

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: July 19, 2021, 10:29:21 PM »

I hope Isabella never finds the old pictures of how Mary used to dress her.
https://aboganindenmark.t...60/paybacks-a-bitch-innit

That site is hilariously bitchy, yet also quite true.   

"... luscious woodbine,
With sweet musk roses and with eglantine:
There sleeps Titania sometime of the night,
Lull'd in these flowers with dances and delight."

Shakespeare - A Midsummer Night's Dream
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #112 on: July 20, 2021, 12:23:18 AM »

Oh wow!! Mares really didn't seem to care how Izzy looked!! I just hope Izzy is able to overcome having nut jobs for parents and become a nice young woman.

I don’t think she cares about any of them. Christian usually looks like he’s wearing clothes from 2 years and 4 inches ago. She’s not exactly a caring and doting mother.
Emac0914

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #113 on: July 20, 2021, 01:29:10 AM »

I always felt bad for Isabella from the time she was born.  First, in Christian’s shadow as not being the first-born/heir and how dissatisfied Mary always seemed to be with her.  I remember the pics with the worn and holey shoes, the really ugly, drab little girl clothes, the # of times we saw Mary grab her by the hair and as she’s gotten older, what feel like Mary’s leftover, really bad clothes.  In addition to the bad parenting, what feels like a lot of neglect, mistreatment and probably not so nice comments are starting to show in Izzys reactions to Mary when they’re together.  Payback is going to be a b*%$& for Mary but I feel bad for the present and future scars to Izzy.  And Josie’s smug attitude like “mom loves me and not you” is just too much.  This whole attitude thing eve shows on Vincent, with his deep, soulful looks.  Dislike the family dynamic of these kids with their mother 😠🥺
A Citizen not a Subject

Warned
Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #114 on: July 21, 2021, 10:49:18 AM »

Fred not going to Tokyo as he’s self isolating for ten days due to Covid close contact. Mary and kids not affected.

I live in hope that one day I will be able to elect my Head of State.
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #115 on: July 21, 2021, 11:01:27 AM »

Fred not going to Tokyo as he’s self isolating for ten days due to Covid close contact. Mary and kids not affected.

Hang on - he had a close contact but hadn’t been near enough his dearly beloved for her to be affected?
thecrownjewelthief

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #116 on: July 21, 2021, 01:08:13 PM »

Hang on - he had a close contact but hadn’t been near enough his dearly beloved for her to be affected?

It’s probably similar to Catherine the other week - she had contact with someone who later tested positive and had to isolate, Will wasn’t in contact and didn’t have to. I’d imagine they’re following similar protocol in Denmark, especially since Fred is fully vaccinated.
A Citizen not a Subject

Warned
Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #117 on: July 21, 2021, 08:45:01 PM »

It’s probably similar to Catherine the other week - she had contact with someone who later tested positive and had to isolate, Will wasn’t in contact and didn’t have to. I’d imagine they’re following similar protocol in Denmark, especially since Fred is fully vaccinated.
Yep, exactly that.

I live in hope that one day I will be able to elect my Head of State.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: