Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 13   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Carl Philip & Sofia - News & Events 2021  (Read 48229 times)
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: August 24, 2021, 10:11:59 PM »

Second day at the race track

fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: August 24, 2021, 10:18:07 PM »

Could someone possibly stop them from giving the children pure sugar? Hate lollipop suckers with a vengance - they wreck teeth and add nothing but sugar to the system....

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
anneboleyn

Warned
Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: August 25, 2021, 06:22:25 AM »

Their middle son is too cute for words

ďAnd she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.Ē - Annabelle M. Ramos
cottesmore girl

Baby Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: August 25, 2021, 10:40:46 AM »

Their new Uncle seems to be very much part of the family...just look at the photo of him carrying a sleeping boy. So cute. And Sofia's mum is a good granny...carrying a small child around on her back at her (my) age! Not good for the joints but fabulous for bonding with little Grandson! They do seem to be very comfortable with Sofia's side of the family which is lovely.
Aubiette

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: August 25, 2021, 01:45:40 PM »

Thanks for the pictures. I always love seeing various royal family kids with their non royal family members in relaxed settings.
Kemenate

Small Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: August 26, 2021, 08:36:11 AM »

[/quote

First time i am looking at the swedish thread for a long time.

Her new haircolour and Cut looks amazing in her. Makes her face features softer and younger. Also killer body so shortly after having her third child.
anneboleyn

Warned
Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: August 26, 2021, 06:12:03 PM »

Yes! Sofia is body goals. She looks amazing.

ďAnd she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.Ē - Annabelle M. Ramos
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #52 on: August 27, 2021, 12:03:01 AM »

Itís a lot easier when you have lots of practical help and donít work..
anneboleyn

Warned
Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: August 27, 2021, 02:07:36 AM »

Itís a lot easier when you have lots of practical help and donít work..

Oh definitely. She has all the advantages - private gyms and trainers, cooks to make her food, nannies so she can work outÖ she is more fortunate than the rest of us.

RainbowUnicorn68

Micro Member

Denmark Denmark

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: August 27, 2021, 08:01:35 AM »

There is no doubt it is easier when you have a lot of help.

That said, I had a colleague once, tall, extremely goodlooking, killer body, who at 30 had her fourth child. Her first child was born when my colleague was 18. 2 weeks after birth, she brought her daughter for us to see. She looked like she had never given birth!
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #55 on: August 27, 2021, 08:17:21 AM »

Some people are genetically blessed.

I doubt Sofia is. Looking at her parents and especially her mother, my guess is she works hard at getting back in shape.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: August 27, 2021, 10:56:20 AM »

There is no doubt it is easier when you have a lot of help.

That said, I had a colleague once, tall, extremely goodlooking, killer body, who at 30 had her fourth child. Her first child was born when my colleague was 18. 2 weeks after birth, she brought her daughter for us to see. She looked like she had never given birth!

Sometimes genetics helps.

My mother is said to have only had a small belly during her pregnancies. And she was soon back to her original petite figure after the pregnancies. Now the regular fashion was already wide at the time and she could mainly wear her own clothes during the pregnancies. But during one of her pregnancies, when she was about 8 months pregnant, she had a party. She also wanted to look nice and had a nice maternity dress (a short pinafore). As a teenager, I think I was about 15 to 16 years old, I once wore this dress for carnival. It fit me almost perfectly, just a little extra fabric at the belly area. And to be honest, I was already tall at the time, but also quite slim. So if I had my mothers 8 months pregnant figure at the time....... It wasn't until around the menopause and with time afterward that my mother started to sag and shrink.
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: August 27, 2021, 03:22:06 PM »

Maybe get your jeans hemmed.
anneboleyn

Warned
Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: August 27, 2021, 04:36:50 PM »

Maybe get your jeans hemmed.

They are truly terrible jeans  Laugh bounce

anastasia beaverhausen

Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: August 27, 2021, 04:59:27 PM »

Some people are genetically blessed.

I doubt Sofia is. Looking at her parents and especially her mother, my guess is she works hard at getting back in shape.

Exactly Maria. I have to give Sofža credit for at least that, because working against your own genetics is tough.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 13   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: