Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Carl Philip & Sofia - News & Events 2021  (Read 31209 times)
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #120 on: November 03, 2021, 10:07:32 AM »

She's back to wearing clothes so tight you can see her Spanx line. My first thought is she's starting to take after her mothership

When seeing the pictures the first time, I thought Sofia really has to get used to her 'new' / 'post becoming mother'  body. Apparently she believes she can go for super- super- super tight again.

She is in AMAZING shape!
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #121 on: November 03, 2021, 11:19:21 AM »

She's back to wearing clothes so tight you can see her Spanx line. My first thought is she's starting to take after her mothership

When seeing the pictures the first time, I thought Sofia really has to get used to her 'new' / 'post becoming mother'  body. Apparently she believes she can go for super- super- super tight again.

She is in AMAZING shape!

I guess so....but IMO the super tight dresses look different on her. It seems to me her body shape has changes in comparison to before.
Princess MS

Warned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #122 on: November 03, 2021, 12:16:41 PM »

She looks like she has been vacuumed into a tight corset
anneboleyn

Warned
Big Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #123 on: November 03, 2021, 03:27:35 PM »

I guess so....but IMO the super tight dresses look different on her. It seems to me her body shape has changes in comparison to before.

In comparison to before she had kids? Or do you think she's had work done more recently?

For having a baby in March, I think she looks amazing.

“And she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.” - Annabelle M. Ramos
Mariola

Small Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #124 on: November 03, 2021, 05:31:31 PM »

I wonder if they are looking at something that distorts or makes a caricature or similar? The poses look to be exaggerated and in this last one it looks the lady is highlighting something for them to laugh at.

karma chamelion

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #125 on: November 03, 2021, 06:25:49 PM »

It's not a flattering dress on her imo, it's obvious she's crammed into a girdle of some sort. I think this sends a bad message to new mothers. It doesn't seem to me that she's embracing her new body shape, as you said. She's trying too hard to be hot, which is what she's always done. She's worried about all the wrong things, mainly body image. Typical.
karma chamelion

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #126 on: November 03, 2021, 06:35:44 PM »

Star It's kind of obvious and sad.
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #127 on: November 04, 2021, 12:14:48 AM »

I wish I would look like that “vacuumed in”!
Lovis

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #128 on: November 04, 2021, 12:02:22 PM »

These photos are pretty cringey but they do still seem madly in love.  Blush

Yes, both are madly in love with her(self) Roll Eyes
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #129 on: November 04, 2021, 02:30:38 PM »

I wish I would look like that “vacuumed in”!
You know, as little as I like her, I have to give that to her: sweater-dresses are extremely difficult to wear: every bulge and fat roll, every wrinkle and such can be seen and I think she really looks very good.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: