Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 166 167 [168]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Coronavirus outbreak  (Read 203164 times)
tsarinya

Small Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #2505 on: February 03, 2021, 08:11:58 PM »

Living to almost 101 is a real blessing. RIP, he was a special, special man. Looks like he caught it in hospital when he was already there for pneumonia. Even a cold will carry you off at that age. Sad
Sadly I know of far too many people who have gone into hospital and caught Covid there and never come back out. Same thing happened with my Dad. I do wonder how infections spread so easily if the staff are doing to upmost with barrier nursing because ‘in theory’ you shouldn’t get it but I also wonder if it’s related to how ill these people were when they went in?
Either way it’s really sad news. Such a lovely man who inspired so many, including this brave little boy Tony - https://www.dailymail.co....inspired-Captain-Tom.html
Captain Tom sent him messages and the little boy has a knitted doll of Tom. Such a poignant story. I remember reading about Tony’s case when it was in the courts, amazing how he’s recovering.
TLLK

Most Exalted Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2506 on: February 03, 2021, 08:47:12 PM »

https://www.dailymail.co....ute-fundraising-hero.html

Worth clicking on the article to scroll through and see the photos of the late Capt. Sir Tom Moore and all those who came out to clap for him yesterday.
Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

proud moron thx Scooby Doo

Ignore
« Reply #2507 on: February 03, 2021, 10:22:43 PM »

Living to almost 101 is a real blessing. RIP, he was a special, special man. Looks like he caught it in hospital when he was already there for pneumonia. Even a cold will carry you off at that age. Sad
Sadly I know of far too many people who have gone into hospital and caught Covid there and never come back out. Same thing happened with my Dad. I do wonder how infections spread so easily if the staff are doing to upmost with barrier nursing because ‘in theory’ you shouldn’t get it but I also wonder if it’s related to how ill these people were when they went in?
Either way it’s really sad news. Such a lovely man who inspired so many, including this brave little boy Tony - https://www.dailymail.co....inspired-Captain-Tom.html
Captain Tom sent him messages and the little boy has a knitted doll of Tom. Such a poignant story. I remember reading about Tony’s case when it was in the courts, amazing how he’s recovering.

I am not sure. When I have been in the hospital I've caught infections before, and I've only mostly been in for surgeries. They never happened when I was actually in the hospital for being genuinely ill. I also got sick in the hospital after childbirth. It was not fun. Hospitals are just a hotbed no matter how careful you are I think.

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
Pages: 1 ... 166 167 [168]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: