Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 33   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2021 Swedish Royal News  (Read 95381 times)
cecile

Micro Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #330 on: July 23, 2021, 10:52:30 AM »

Great photo and colours. Adrienne looks so cute with the curls. I only think it looks a bit odd that they separated Vic and Dan while all other couples stand with each other and that Vic and Estelle on the left side.
Lovis

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #331 on: July 23, 2021, 11:10:01 AM »

Me three. He looks exactly like his mother...

I can't say I always liked Madeleine, but I always liked her summer dresses. 
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #332 on: July 23, 2021, 11:16:01 AM »

Great photo and colours. Adrienne looks so cute with the curls. I only think it looks a bit odd that they separated Vic and Dan while all other couples stand with each other and that Vic and Estelle on the left side.

Indeed
Eve

Large Member

Estonia Estonia

Ignore
« Reply #333 on: July 23, 2021, 12:53:02 PM »

Greeting from Solliden.

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You, for finallllllllly giving us long-waited group photo/summer greeting.
Jonas Ekströmer has done really good job at capturing the mood and enjoyement of everyone.
Fashion-wise nice and summer-y outfits.
Victoria's placement next to Sofia looks a bit odd. Why she wanted to be next to Sof  and why she could not style her hair into more softer hairstyle?
Otherwise I love the picture and that there are so many things and details to look at. Especially enjoy to see all the cousins together and see how much they've grown.
  Icecream
periwinkle

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #334 on: July 23, 2021, 12:58:02 PM »

This is a great picture of the family definitely one for the framers. Everyone generally looks great I'm holding my tongue a bit on Mad and Vic's dresses but it is nice to see the cousins all integrated. CP's oldest really looks like the queen it's amazing. I would have switched Vic and Dan but they didn't ask me to style them. I want to spend a summer in Sweden look at all those wildflowers.
Gemsheal

Medium Member

I make my own memes

Ignore
« Reply #335 on: July 23, 2021, 01:32:02 PM »

A nice, fun and great picture of the whole family!

But I have to confess, at first I thought who is that girl in front (next to Estelle)? Untill I had a better look and recognized Alexander  Blush

Me too ....

Me four.  

Does anyone else detect a weird fuzziness around Victoria's head, like photoshop gone wrong?  

Other than these provisions I rather like the photo  Smiley  and a smile from the King,  Swoon !

How quick come the reasons for approving what we like!

- Jane Austen
thecrownjewelthief

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #336 on: July 23, 2021, 02:40:05 PM »

What a gorgeous family photo! It looks so peaceful and lovely there and everyone looks great. It's hard to believe it wasn't that long ago it was only the kids and Estelle, and now they have a huge brood! Little Adrienne is especially adorable - she looks so sweet but I can see a little sparkle in those eyes too.

My only complaint is Victoria's prairie dress but it is what it is with her and those awful dresses.
A Citizen not a Subject

Warned
Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #337 on: July 23, 2021, 02:42:33 PM »

Hope all the cousins have a ball together. Cousins are just the best, in my experience.

I live in hope that one day I will be able to elect my Head of State.
Elissa

Most Exalted Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #338 on: July 23, 2021, 02:55:33 PM »

count me five about mistaking Alexander for a girl 

Great picture!
The only thing bothering me a little is Sofia and CP being in the center near CG while Vikkan and Estelle are relegated to the side and separated from Daniel.
genegal43

Gigantic Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #339 on: July 23, 2021, 05:27:56 PM »

A nice, fun and great picture of the whole family!

But I have to confess, at first I thought who is that girl in front (next to Estelle)? Untill I had a better look and recognized Alexander  Blush

Me too ....

I'm part of that club too! 

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #340 on: July 23, 2021, 05:38:58 PM »

Adrienne is absolutely adorable. And look at those curls! 

Anyone else see a little bit of Silvia in Alexander, or is it just me..?

SvenskaSarah

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #341 on: July 23, 2021, 05:58:25 PM »

I see some Silvia in Alexander, but he has gone from a CP miniature to a mini Sofia in no time at all!

Was the last group photo the one where Oscar and Alex were babies? If so we've waited five long years to get a photo like this!!

Echoing a point upthread, I like that Vic is comfortable enough in herself to not be front and centre of the photo- this is a family pic not a formal portrait demonstrating the hierarchy  of the SRF. I wonder if, similarly, Vic and Dan are comfortable enough with each other for it to be ok to stand separately at a family photo? Ergo they don't need to be joined at the hip to show how happy they are together. Though I do wonder if Dan is on hand there in case Leo or Oscar decide it may be fun to jump off the carriage.

I know all this floaty summer dresses are very "in" at the moment, but I honestly thought Madde's dress was a nightgown to begin with! Very cute that the family doggos got in on the photo too!
Emac0914

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #342 on: July 23, 2021, 08:18:43 PM »

I had the same impression with Alexander and his hair - he resembles his grandmother, pre-surgery.

I always knew Madeline would have attractive kids!  Still don’t get where the curly hair comes from - must be an O’Neill thing.

Estelle is becoming this slender, graceful girl - she makes me think of a graceful but regal swan.
anneboleyn

Warned
Large Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #343 on: July 23, 2021, 08:30:14 PM »

What a beautiful photo!

“And she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.” - Annabelle M. Ramos
anastasia beaverhausen

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #344 on: July 24, 2021, 12:19:41 AM »

I had the same impression with Alexander and his hair - he resembles his grandmother, pre-surgery.

I always knew Madeline would have attractive kids!  Still don’t get where the curly hair comes from - must be an O’Neill thing.

Estelle is becoming this slender, graceful girl - she makes me think of a graceful but regal swan.

That’s a great observation!   Star

She really is very self possessed for a 9 year old - she reminds me a little of Spain’s Leonor.
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 33   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: