Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2021 Swedish Royal News  (Read 9438 times)
CurleySharon

Baby Member

Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Republic of

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: February 12, 2021, 06:03:01 PM »

Grumpy looking grandparents. Does the King ever smile ? I imagine the Queen's face doesn't allow her much smiling either. Children look happy, though.
AutumnOpal

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: February 13, 2021, 07:42:26 PM »

Meh, who cares if CG is happy, I just care that Estelle and Oscar are happy, lol.   Speaking of Estelle, that picture of her in the skis, she looks so grown up I thought it was Daniel's sister Anna at first!! Time flies.
Lady of the Lake

Baby Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: February 13, 2021, 10:05:16 PM »

Grumpy looking grandparents. Does the King ever smile ? I imagine the Queen's face doesn't allow her much smiling either. Children look happy, though.

I mean, in the past ever...have we ever seen a photo of the king smiling?  Confused
Ginger

Small Member

Sweden Sweden

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: February 16, 2021, 06:22:01 PM »

I mean, in the past ever...have we ever seen a photo of the king smiling?  Confused

It began nice enough.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: Yesterday at 07:24:00 PM »

CG, Sil, Vic and Dan had a meeting with representatives of the Swedish pharmaceutical industry

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: