Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 26   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2021 Swedish Royal News  (Read 69253 times)
anneboleyn

Warned
Medium Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: March 15, 2021, 04:24:14 PM »

She is due end of March/beginning of April. Given that this is her third baby, she could deliver early, so we could see a new prince/princess born any day now. I hope they have a girl but another son would be wonderful as well. Healthy baby is all that matters! Sofia looks absolutely lovely.
Gemsheal

Medium Member

United States United States

I make my own memes

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: March 15, 2021, 09:16:37 PM »

How come no masks during the service?  I mean, they are all distant, but still.   It sends the wrong message, I think.   

"... luscious woodbine,
With sweet musk roses and with eglantine:
There sleeps Titania sometime of the night,
Lull'd in these flowers with dances and delight."

Shakespeare - A Midsummer Night's Dream
SvenskaSarah

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: March 15, 2021, 09:49:39 PM »

How come no masks during the service?  I mean, they are all distant, but still.   It sends the wrong message, I think.   

The mask policy in Sweden has been quite different to many other countries. For instance its only recently that mask-wearinf has become more of a policy. Sweden is a wonderful country and I'm very proud of it, but I think the handling of the pandemic has left a lot to be desired.
anneboleyn

Warned
Medium Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: March 15, 2021, 10:06:16 PM »

I agree; I am surprised by the lack of masks. They are so common place where I live now because it's been mandatory since November to be wearing them in any public space, but lots of people wore them before it was mandatory.
Antevorta

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: March 16, 2021, 02:23:56 PM »

With all due respect, COVID mandates and restrictions are not the same throughout the world. 

I don't think it's fair to judge a country or its people based on another country's guidelines.

We are all doing our best in these trying times within the rules and guidelines set up by our individual governments.
anneboleyn

Warned
Medium Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: March 16, 2021, 03:06:04 PM »

Oh, definitely! I'm not judging them, I am sure they are following their country's guidelines to the max because they are such public figures. I was just personally surprised by the lack of them because I'm so used to seeing people in them.
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #51 on: March 16, 2021, 03:38:50 PM »

With all due respect, COVID mandates and restrictions are not the same throughout the world. 

I don't think it's fair to judge a country or its people based on another country's guidelines.

We are all doing our best in these trying times within the rules and guidelines set up by our individual governments.

I totally judge the Swedish approach but thatís because itís mostly been presented by one guy - Anders Tegnell state epidemiologist - who has on several occasions made snide remarks at the Danish way of dealing with the situation, all though most of Europe and certainly the rest of the Nordic countries have done pretty much like Denmark. Hundred years of waging wars apparently pop up once in a while, even now Beer IMO heís despicable. Many, many vulnerable people have died in Sweden and they are currently on their way to a third wave and he still refuses many easy solutions.

Apologies for the soapbox ranting but in the case, itís hard to shut up.. and they should absolutely wear masks IMO.
genegal43

Gigantic Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: March 16, 2021, 04:43:00 PM »

I totally judge the Swedish approach but thatís because itís mostly been presented by one guy - Anders Tegnell state epidemiologist - who has on several occasions made snide remarks at the Danish way of dealing with the situation, all though most of Europe and certainly the rest of the Nordic countries have done pretty much like Denmark. Hundred years of waging wars apparently pop up once in a while, even now Beer IMO heís despicable. Many, many vulnerable people have died in Sweden and they are currently on their way to a third wave and he still refuses many easy solutions.

Apologies for the soapbox ranting but in the case, itís hard to shut up.. and they should absolutely wear masks IMO.

I know, the Swedish approach was one that a lot of my friends quote.  It's annoying.  I wore a mask since March 2020 because I didn't want to mess around with any long term consequences of COVID. 

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: March 17, 2021, 04:45:55 PM »

Silvia, CP and Sofia attended a meeting with the Swedish Media Council on their research report "Vulnerable on the internet"

anneboleyn

Warned
Medium Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: March 17, 2021, 05:06:26 PM »

I hate that feathered hairstyle she has. Either straighten the whole thing or curl the whole thing; having wings at the side of your face isn't a nice look.
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: March 17, 2021, 05:42:34 PM »

I hate that feathered hairstyle she has. Either straighten the whole thing or curl the whole thing; having wings at the side of your face isn't a nice look.
You can look at her hair and that is your only complaint?  Confused

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
anneboleyn

Warned
Medium Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: March 17, 2021, 06:04:53 PM »

I'm not a fan of the colouring either, but I know dropped roots are really popular right now. She needs a proper haircut though, the ends look really damaged and fried. She looks so much younger when her hair is completely dark. I really, REALLY hate the feathered look though!
leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: March 17, 2021, 07:00:45 PM »

I'm not a fan of the colouring either, but I know dropped roots are really popular right now. She needs a proper haircut though, the ends look really damaged and fried. She looks so much younger when her hair is completely dark. I really, REALLY hate the feathered look though!

Would that the feathering was the worst thing about her hair, the rest of her "highlights" look like hay that has been gnawed on by farm animals.
anneboleyn

Warned
Medium Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: March 17, 2021, 08:35:45 PM »

It does look like straw. It's a shame she has so many resources at her fingertips but is content to have this kind of hairstyle.
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: March 18, 2021, 01:39:35 AM »

Would that the feathering was the worst thing about her hair, the rest of her "highlights" look like hay that has been gnawed on by farm animals.

Gnawed on and spit back out. Farm animals have standards!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 26   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: