Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2021 Swedish Royal News  (Read 36309 times)
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #135 on: April 28, 2021, 11:11:03 PM »

I tend to think any woman is amazing, unless they prove me otherwise. So far, Madeleine marrying a man she claims to love and creating a private life for her family checks that box. If she is content to be a stay at home mother while raising her young children, I think that's amazing. If she wants to work while raising her young children, I think that's amazing. From the little I know of Madeleine, she doesn't seem scandalous and she keeps to keep to herself. She hasn't given me any reason to dislike her.

Star

What a lovely sentiment and I wish more people had that viewpoint.  Thanks for writing that!  Champagne
anneboleyn

Warned
Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #136 on: April 28, 2021, 11:31:59 PM »

You're welcome!! I'm very big on thinking the best about people, giving second chances, and recognizing growth and change in people.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #137 on: April 29, 2021, 02:15:13 PM »

You're welcome!! I'm very big on thinking the best about people, giving second chances, and recognizing growth and change in people.

Well, I agree with you. Just with Sofia I don't really see any change.

Imo she caught a prince and is now living a life in luxury. Occasionally she comes out and pretends to work.
anneboleyn

Warned
Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #138 on: April 29, 2021, 02:48:45 PM »

I don’t know very much about Sofia so I try not to judge. I know she had quite the wild youth but she seems a lot more respectable now, thankfully.
Princess MS

Warned
Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #139 on: April 29, 2021, 03:11:49 PM »

I don’t know very much about Sofia so I try not to judge. I know she had quite the wild youth but she seems a lot more respectable now, thankfully.

I see her as protected rather than respectable... being married and having children does not change anything imo
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #140 on: April 29, 2021, 03:34:13 PM »

She got married and had children. This does not automatically change a person. She looks “respectable” because her image has been cleaned up by the SRF. The personal bits we see of her suggests to me little has changed.
anneboleyn

Warned
Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #141 on: April 29, 2021, 04:08:50 PM »

You guys know more about her than I do. She seems like a good mom at least, though.
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #142 on: April 29, 2021, 04:17:59 PM »

You can never know. So does Silvia and her children dote on her. Yet she was the one who allegedly put Victoria on the diet that started her suffering from an ED that could have killed her and you have to wonder how her obsession with a perfect facade and CG’s dirty cheating did to their children.. cleaned up pr photos of cute children does not always reflect the truth.
anneboleyn

Warned
Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #143 on: April 29, 2021, 04:20:30 PM »

So very true!  Champagne
thecrownjewelthief

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #144 on: April 29, 2021, 04:45:46 PM »

You guys know more about her than I do. She seems like a good mom at least, though.

I will say she is not outwardly troublesome. She mostly puts her head down and does her (little bit) of work without drama. I don't think she or CP are needed in the SRF, but I don't think they really have skills to do anything else. I know there is the tabloid drama about Madde that seems to leak from her and the sketchiness with Project Playground, but at least she doesn't run around saying stupid stuff or getting into massive legal trouble like other spares and their spouses seem to do frequently.
anneboleyn

Warned
Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #145 on: April 29, 2021, 04:52:22 PM »

CP are needed in the SRF, but I don't think they really have skills to do anything else.

isn't he going to be a world famous race car driver??? Laughing
sugarcookie

Baby Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #146 on: April 29, 2021, 05:53:46 PM »

She got married and had children. This does not automatically change a person. She looks “respectable” because her image has been cleaned up by the SRF. The personal bits we see of her suggests to me little has changed.

"Clean" is the important word here. She used to look downright dirty. Her appearance is better now, albeit the hair is often a horrible mess.

Then

Now

Personally I think the inside is the same as ever.
anneboleyn

Warned
Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #147 on: April 29, 2021, 05:58:37 PM »

Her hair now is rarely nice  Dead
Countess of Cows

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #148 on: April 29, 2021, 06:00:52 PM »

Hi sugarcookie, welcome !   Jumping  I totally agree with you, the inside is probably the same.

She and Charlene should start a, "We may be good mothers, but as princesses we are horrible failures" club

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #149 on: April 29, 2021, 06:05:31 PM »

Hi sugarcookie, welcome !   Jumping  I totally agree with you, the inside is probably the same.

She and Charlene should start a, "We may be good mothers, but as princesses we are horrible failures" club

Yes, welcome sugarcookie!

And thank you for the comparison - she really is a fraud.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: