Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 41   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2021 Swedish Royal News  (Read 130775 times)
leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #465 on: September 08, 2021, 09:11:50 PM »

Super long day today at work and I encouraged myself by awaiting these photos!!!  Victoria looks phenomenal!!  Every bit the future QUEEN.  And the Connaught is my 2nd favorite tiara, so that's a win too!  Love the jewel tones on the ladies...I'm sure Victoria and Silvia coordinate; was it just a happy accident that the German lady (sorry, blanking on her title...First Lady?) coordinated so perfectly? 

Such a relief not to see Sofia at the dinner; it would have been entertaining to see what new gem she topped her tiara with, but there's always the risk that she'll finagle her way into a better tiara!

What on earth was she doing at the earlier events, and if she IS going to be there, she needs to learn to dress her postpartum figure better.  That's a gorgeous dress but it doesn't fit her well at the moment. 

HOORAY FOR STATE VISITS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YES MA'M TO BOTH BOLDED STATEMENTS!   Star   And God or King Carl Gustaf, thank you for not including Ssssssnakey in this dinner party.  I hated seeing her & CP as part of the welcoming committee.  

Victoria looks smashing in the red dress.   I do wish she had put her hair behind her tiara though.  It would show up beautifully against a higher hairdo.  

I think CG will be tickled pink to be named in the same breath as God. Gemsheal, I think you may be in line for a gong in the next honours list.
Sondra Finchley

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #466 on: September 08, 2021, 09:16:43 PM »

For those in the UK/US - Covid is pretty much over in Sweden and when we went four weeks ago to Stockholm it was like traveling back in time to 2019 and we didn't wear a mask once after we left the airport. I think that bodes well for in-person Nobels this year as Sweden is dropping all(?) restrictions by end of the month.

I really wish Vic wouldn't wear those voluminous couch pattern dresses as they just balloon away from her and make her look 10 years older and really frumpy. She also seems to have settled in to a Princess Anne sort of hair situation that could turn on her real quick if she starts to grey quickly.

Sof and CP still serving as royal decoration I see...

anneboleyn

Warned
Big Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #467 on: September 08, 2021, 09:17:28 PM »

Are you certain you donít need glasses? Tongue

Maybe a stronger prescription!  

I think CG will be tickled pink to be named in the same breath as God. Gemsheal, I think you may be in line for a gong in the next honours list.

hahaha agreed!! He will be super pleased with that reference!

ďAnd she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.Ē - Annabelle M. Ramos
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #468 on: September 08, 2021, 10:24:19 PM »

This evening, the German president and first lady hosted a reception at the Royal College of Music in Stockholm

Sofia's staying home again with the kids who are sick

anneboleyn

Warned
Big Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #469 on: September 08, 2021, 10:37:43 PM »

I love Victoria's dress here and I am OBSESSED with her bun! Gorgeous!!

Also the backside of CP - yum.  Yes

ďAnd she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.Ē - Annabelle M. Ramos
Aubiette

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #470 on: September 08, 2021, 10:48:43 PM »

Ugh itís hopeless.  No
Diogenes
Board Helper
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #471 on: September 08, 2021, 11:12:00 PM »

Ugh itís hopeless.  No

Now, now Ö one must be a mature adult before one develops an appreciation for the male frontal physique Ö until then, one remains fixated on the rear view Ö  Whistle
anneboleyn

Warned
Big Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #472 on: September 08, 2021, 11:22:56 PM »

We're all allowed our opinions  Champagne

Aubiette

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #473 on: September 08, 2021, 11:51:41 PM »

Ugh itís hopeless.  No

Now, now Ö one must be a mature adult before one develops an appreciation for the male frontal physique Ö until then, one remains fixated on the rear view Ö  Whistle

I was talking about Vicís dress not Cpís backside.
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #474 on: September 09, 2021, 12:12:00 AM »

Lunch at the City Hall

Charming picture of Victoria looking engaged and animated without being over the top and manic!  Her dress looks great from the back...I like it from the front a little less, and probably if it were on someone I don't respect (like Mette Marit) I wouldn't care for it at all! 

Look forward to seeing tonight's dress from the front.  Always good to see Swedish formal occasion hairdos come back 

And I am starting to let myself be hopeful for the Nobel ceremonies!!!
SvenskaSarah

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #475 on: September 09, 2021, 12:17:39 AM »

IIRC Vic has worn this dress before? I'm thinking either when CP Fred and Mary visited or at a evening perofmrnace following the opening of Parliament? But yes, she looks beautiful and I like what she's done eith her hair. The pink flower is beautiful and compliments her complexion too.
Diogenes
Board Helper
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #476 on: September 09, 2021, 01:18:45 AM »

Ugh itís hopeless.  No

I was talking about Vicís dress not Cpís backside.

I figured, but the timing was superb Ö
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #477 on: September 09, 2021, 11:11:07 AM »

This evening, the German president and first lady hosted a reception at the Royal College of Music in Stockholm

Sofia's staying home again with the kids who are sick

Wait a minute.....was she wearing shoes in the same floral pattern as the dress? Thinking
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #478 on: September 09, 2021, 11:12:20 AM »

That tight purple dress Snakey wore seems to have some intriguing lines in the crotch and low belly area IMO
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #479 on: September 09, 2021, 11:19:41 AM »

I thought the dress looked familiar... she wore it in Oslo, at Harald and Sonja's 80th birthday celebration in 2017

Pages: 1 ... 30 31 [32] 33 34 ... 41   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: