Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 41   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2021 Swedish Royal News  (Read 132304 times)
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #495 on: September 19, 2021, 03:00:51 AM »

September 18
Norwegian and Swedish royal family members got together on Gotland
Swedish Crown Princess Victoria, Prince Daniel, Princess Estelle and Prince Oscar spent some late summer days on Gotland in the Baltic Sea together with Norwegian Crown Prince Haakon, Crown Princess Mette-Marit and Princess Ingrid Alexandra. The Scandinavian heirs to the throne keep in close contact with each other. The Swedish Crown Princess family enjoyed spending time with their Norwegian friends and relatives, as well as showing them this unique part of Sweden.

Cordelia Fitzgerald

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #496 on: September 21, 2021, 02:52:08 AM »

The more I see these pictures, the more I hate the filter!!  Sweden seems so stunning...I'd rather see it in all it's late summer glory.

That's not why I hopped on this thread though...  I read that there will be a state visit between Sweden and Spain this fall?!?!  Felipe and Letizia will, Covid permitting, visit Sweden!!  I really hope that happens!!!!
Lovis

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #497 on: September 21, 2021, 10:11:09 AM »

Ingrid and Estelle are so sweet! Two future queens!  Champagne And Estelle looks exactly like Vic ins this picture. Smiley
SvenskaSarah

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #498 on: September 23, 2021, 04:20:03 PM »

The Nobel Foundation has decided that, like last year, there will be no Nobel festivities this year. Instead the recipients will receive their awards in their home countries.

Am gutted we won't have another sparkling SRF jewels appearance, but of course safety is paramount.

Hopefully next year will be an in-person event, and I expect the Swedish ladies to go all out jewel-wise for it!
anneboleyn

Warned
Big Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #499 on: September 23, 2021, 06:12:47 PM »

Oh that's soooo disappointing. I'm glad they're being safe, this fourth wave is AWFUL, but I was really looking forward to pictures.

“And she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.” - Annabelle M. Ramos
Antevorta

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #500 on: September 23, 2021, 06:49:39 PM »

The Nobel Foundation has decided that, like last year, there will be no Nobel festivities this year. Instead the recipients will receive their awards in their home event, and I expect the Swedish ladies to go all out jewel-wise for it!

I refuse to acknowledge this.

Wink
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #501 on: September 23, 2021, 10:28:36 PM »

I thought the dress looked familiar... she wore it in Oslo, at Harald and Sonja's 80th birthday celebration in 2017

Looks much better with the black heels in the first outing of the dress than the matching floral heels this go-round!  Why would you do that?  Save the floral heels to liven up a solid color outfit in a fun and fresh way!  This is just... Nono

Those "black heels" in the first outing of the black-floral dress are in fact the same shoes as in the second outing. The pattern is only around the heel and sides at the back. The toe area is black.... you can see tiny traces of the pattern in the picture of the shoe above.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
genegal43

Gigantic Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #502 on: September 23, 2021, 11:24:17 PM »

The Nobel Foundation has decided that, like last year, there will be no Nobel festivities this year. Instead the recipients will receive their awards in their home event, and I expect the Swedish ladies to go all out jewel-wise for it!

Wink

Me too...   Thumb down

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #503 on: September 24, 2021, 12:10:27 AM »

I thought the dress looked familiar... she wore it in Oslo, at Harald and Sonja's 80th birthday celebration in 2017

Looks much better with the black heels in the first outing of the dress than the matching floral heels this go-round!  Why would you do that?  Save the floral heels to liven up a solid color outfit in a fun and fresh way!  This is just... Nono

Those "black heels" in the first outing of the black-floral dress are in fact the same shoes as in the second outing. The pattern is only around the heel and sides at the back. The toe area is black.... you can see tiny traces of the pattern in the picture of the shoe above.

Good catch Fairy!
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #504 on: September 24, 2021, 12:13:48 AM »

Wink

Me too...   Thumb down

Set a seat at the Denial Table for me too!

I literally make "Swedish Tiaras of the Nobel Ceremonies" PowerPoints to inflict on my department each year  Laughing and just this week they were giving me a hard time about how excited I was to do it this year!  They pretend like they hate my presentations, but they allow me to do it each year, so...  Laugh bounce

PS:  "Denial Table" looks like "Daniel Table" and I certainly wouldn't mind sitting at that table either! 
SvenskaSarah

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #505 on: September 24, 2021, 04:30:27 PM »

Wink

Me too...   Thumb down

Set a seat at the Denial Table for me too!

I literally make "Swedish Tiaras of the Nobel Ceremonies" PowerPoints to inflict on my department each year  Laughing and just this week they were giving me a hard time about how excited I was to do it this year!  They pretend like they hate my presentations, but they allow me to do it each year, so...  Laugh bounce

PS:  "Denial Table" looks like "Daniel Table" and I certainly wouldn't mind sitting at that table either! 

Can the Denial Table put together a petition asking the Swedish ladies to dress up in what they would have worn and post a photo so we can still enjoy the jewellery?

And CF, I don't know what it is you teach, but I would love to be one of your students if you give presentations on Swedish tiaras!
Elissa

Most Exalted Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #506 on: October 04, 2021, 01:38:21 PM »

According to Svenskdam a State visit from Spain is scheduled for 24th/25th November ! Jumping

https://www.svenskdam.se/...esoker-kungaparet/7914479

https://www-svenskdam-se....r_hl=fr&_x_tr_pto=nui

Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #507 on: October 04, 2021, 05:39:54 PM »

According to Svenskdam a State visit from Spain is scheduled for 24th/25th November ! Jumping

Yay!  Banana
anneboleyn

Warned
Big Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #508 on: October 04, 2021, 05:52:45 PM »

Does this mean a state dinner with fancy gowns and tiaras?!

“And she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.” - Annabelle M. Ramos
Elissa

Most Exalted Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #509 on: October 04, 2021, 06:54:53 PM »

Does this mean a state dinner with fancy gowns and tiaras?!

Usually yes !  Banana

Pages: 1 ... 32 33 [34] 35 36 ... 41   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: