Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 45   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2021 Swedish Royal News  (Read 155762 times)
Princess MS

Warned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #540 on: November 24, 2021, 02:38:18 PM »

No need for CP and wife to be there at all.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #541 on: November 24, 2021, 02:46:30 PM »

perdie

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #542 on: November 24, 2021, 02:59:40 PM »

CP&S are stood closer to F&L than V&D.  What on earth was the SwRF thinking?  When on earth are they ever going to get this right? 

Hate the length of Vic's dress, it just doesn't suit her at all.  I don't particularly like those headband things that masquerade as hats but Letizia looks great - love the sleeves and length.

anneboleyn

Warned
Big Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #543 on: November 24, 2021, 03:12:32 PM »

What is on Sofiaís head? It looks ridiculous. I like her dress though.

I donít like the length of Victoriaís dress (cuts her off at an awkward spot) but the colour is gorgeous on her.

Dan & Vic should have changed spots with CP & Sofia. The heir couple should have been closer.

ďAnd she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.Ē - Annabelle M. Ramos
Nappes_911

Mini Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Nappe's 911

Ignore
« Reply #544 on: November 24, 2021, 03:16:31 PM »

Well. it's autumn and a big leaf landed on her head...
cecile

Micro Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #545 on: November 24, 2021, 03:16:58 PM »

Itís always the same at these state visits V&D are put aside and CP&S get the position next to the heir.

Before CP married he rarely attend this event but with Sofia she needs the attention a foreign state visit brings and all the new dress. Btw her hairpiece looks ridiculous like a bat on her had. There is no need for them to attend these kind of events.

I love letizias dress and Vics is not that bad but either she is too short or the dress too long.

Looking forward for tonightís gala
Aubiette

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #546 on: November 24, 2021, 03:36:46 PM »

Well Silvia looks good. Vicís dress is a bit long on her for her frame but she also looks nice. Leti looks harsh, donít like the dress or that thing on her head. Someone needs to tell her to lay off the tanning. Also donít like Sofiaís dress and whatever that is crawling off of her head.
Paulina

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #547 on: November 24, 2021, 03:46:31 PM »

Letitia looks great! A vision from the 1940s. A favorite era of mine.

IMO, itís insulting to the visitors from Spain AND to the crown Princess that her brother and his wife are included.

Who allows these decisions to be made?

Will Victoria and Daniel keep this up when V ascends?
anneboleyn

Warned
Big Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #548 on: November 24, 2021, 03:49:30 PM »

Well. it's autumn and a big leaf landed on her head...

Laughing

Star

ďAnd she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.Ē - Annabelle M. Ramos
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #549 on: November 24, 2021, 04:19:35 PM »

Why oh why are Carl Syphilis and Snakey present?  Huh?

There seems to be completely no need for them. Or do they want to promote this couple as a kind of back up / helpers. Just like Princess Margriet and hubby seemed to be for her elder sister (then) Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #550 on: November 24, 2021, 07:02:50 PM »

SvenskaSarah

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #551 on: November 24, 2021, 07:43:36 PM »

I know he isn't a blood prince, but he is the future consort and it annoys me when Daniel doesn't wear the Order of the Seraphim yet CP and CG do. I'm not annoyed at Daniel, if anything I feel sorry for him, I don't think CG has ever warmed to him, certainly not like he warmed to Sofia. He certainly seems to enjoy reminding Daniel of his place, both in public such as these events, and probably in private top.

Also I get it's probably a gender thing, and I've said it before, but CP wearing his order and Vic not doing so makes it look aesthetically as though he is the heir, this combined with standing close to the visiting dignitary rubs me off the wrong way. Though I think it reflects on the confidence and assured-ness Vic and Dan have that they're not demanding to be front and centre of photographs, and we can read the flip side to that is CP and Sofia are not examples of either traits.

Vic looks great, has she been on holiday tanning or is that her skin tone? She looks very refreshed and radiant, and the tone of blue is beautiful.

Leti...I echo some sentiments upthread that she looks like she doesn't want to be there. I don't want to dish on her as I really like her, but there was a clip online of her meeting some soldiers or ministers and the impression I got was that she was looking down her nose at them, but of course, a picture or video speaks a thousand words!

Sofia hasn't photographed well today. From looking as though she's been standing under a tree before the reception (the leaf hat look) to really looking more boxy than she actually is, the thing that stands out, and always does, is her effortless smug smile.

CP and Sofia don't necessarily need to be there, but when Madde has been around she too has attended the traditional lunch and gala dinner. Why Christina doesn't, I'm not sure, but Lord knows she's put in the work over the last six decades and deserves to choose her engagements. These two events are usually occasions for the entire working family to attend, so while it seems odd (and annoying) that CP and Sofia attend, for them to not do so would be going against the grain.

I am glad to see Vic do an engagement other than the lunch and dinner, it's about time she was acknowledged as the heir and more important than CP and Hoefia!!
anneboleyn

Warned
Big Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #552 on: November 24, 2021, 07:54:25 PM »

I think CP and Sofia both look a little awkward, their expressions a little strained... I wonder if they're there because CG enforces it, not because they want to be.

Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #553 on: November 24, 2021, 08:17:11 PM »

Elissa

Most Exalted Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #554 on: November 24, 2021, 08:20:24 PM »

Yay la Buena and joyas de pasar for Leti  Banana
Can't distinguish which tiara Victoria is wearing
And I hope Snakey is still not allowed to get her claws on the big guns

Edit: According to other sites Vikkan sports the Aquamarine and Snakey her wedding tiara in its diamond setting

Pages: 1 ... 35 36 [37] 38 39 ... 45   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: