Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 45   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2021 Swedish Royal News  (Read 155769 times)
Elissa

Most Exalted Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #555 on: November 24, 2021, 08:24:27 PM »

JessicaM

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #556 on: November 24, 2021, 08:26:45 PM »

They look all very elegant  Thumb up. Is that the aquamarine kokoshnik on Victoria?

Victoria has worn that beautiful dress before in one of the official 10-years-wedding anniversary portraits. Since then I had hoped to see it worn again.

The dress of Silvia looks very elegant and I also like the blue gown of Letizia.
Aubiette

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #557 on: November 24, 2021, 08:27:16 PM »

The gowns

anneboleyn

Warned
Big Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #558 on: November 24, 2021, 08:27:49 PM »

The women all look gorgeous!!! I am so glad to see Victoria re-wearing that gown; it's stunning. I think Silvia's dress might be my favourite, though. She looks amazing. Sofia looks so elegant and I love her tiara in the diamond setting.

ďAnd she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.Ē - Annabelle M. Ramos
Aubiette

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #559 on: November 24, 2021, 08:32:33 PM »

#New Queen Letizia has received the Royal Order of the Seraphim from King Carl Gustaf in occasion of the Spanish State Visit to Sweden Flag of SwedenFlag of Spain
It’s the first time Letizia has received a Swedish Order

https://twitter.com/Coutu.../1463590688256315401?s=20

Video

https://twitter.com/Chris.../1463592487772168197?s=20

More pics

« Last Edit: November 24, 2021, 08:40:44 PM by Aubiette » Logged
karma chamelion

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #560 on: November 24, 2021, 08:40:34 PM »

Woohoo, Leti brings out the big guns, I needed that Banana
Vic looks gorgeous, I love her gown and that she's wearing the aquamarine tiara. May it never touch the snake's head.
Carlie and Snaky shouldn't be there, they're useless and no one cares about meeting a third-rate racecar driver and his party girl wife. And why are they standing closer to the guest couple?
ReeceT21

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #561 on: November 24, 2021, 08:40:46 PM »

https://www.youtube.com/w...amp;ab_channel=casarealtv A nice video from Casa Real!

A great showing all around!

Silvia wins the evening for me, so exciting to see the Cameo tiara again for the first time since Victoria's wedding! And her gown is really beautiful, the beading and work done to the top of the gown is exquisite.

It's nice that Leti went for a Swedish brand but I find this dress a little underwhelming compared to the red she wore in the UK or the pink from the Japanese enthronement. It's nice but not a show-stopper. But the jewels are incredible as always!

Victoria is beautiful and I always love the Aquamarine tiara. The gown did a nice job tying together the aquamarines and the yellow order. Sofia looks a little like she's in Marie-Chantel cosplay in this white gown (especially with a blue sash like the Greeks have) but it is a beautiful winter white and worn with the best version of her tiara.
SvenskaSarah

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #562 on: November 24, 2021, 08:41:54 PM »

The cameo tiara!!!!   am I right in thinking its not been worn since Vic's wedding? Wonderful to see!!

The aquamarine kokoshnik is not the tiara I would have paired with Vic's beautiful dress, but I think it works and it brings out the blue hues of the dress which may otherwise not be noticed. I wonder if Margaretha will leave the tiara to Vic and then it may become Estelle's starter/main tiara in years to come? The aquamarine would look beautiful on her hair colour.

Hoefia with her Claire's tiara is just  Icecream when you have the kokosnik, cameo and Leti's big gun in the fleur-de-lis tiara, which is a nice nod to the heritage of the Bernadottes. The cameo too was made for Empress Josephine, whose brother-in-law (?) was appointed King of Spain by Napoleon, so some interesting provenance there too in the jewels. Recently I've been struck by how the Spanish and Swedish royals have little in common compared to the Swedes with the Danes, Norwegians, Dutch etc, the dates of the last state visit and that Vic and Leti are only just getting their Orders reflect that. Nice to see that Vic has been given an order that clearly distinguishes her as the heir.

I always think white is a brave colour for a Gala dinner, but then again I am a messy eater with a love of gravy!

Leti's dress reminds me of one Vic has, and I must admit I'm a little disappointed in her dress, it looks a little too summery and doesn't look as grand as the dresses of Vic or Silvia. In fact, I think I prefer Sofia's dress, and that is not a sentence I type lightly!

We dishers have really been blessed by the volume of State Visits this autumn as the backlog from the pandemic begins to get caught up, long may it continue!!
SvenskaSarah

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #563 on: November 24, 2021, 08:44:36 PM »

Vic looks gorgeous, I love her gown and that she's wearing the aquamarine tiara. May it never touch the snake's head.
Carlie and Snaky shouldn't be there, they're useless and no one cares about meeting a third-rate racecar driver and his party girl wife. And why are they standing closer to the guest couple?

Sorry for the double post, but I'm on a tiara high and I couldn't resist- maybe they insist on standing closer in the naive thought that Felipe or Leti will have out some free, exclusive passes to the Ibiza party scene next summer  Wink
cecile

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #564 on: November 24, 2021, 08:48:18 PM »

So glad Vic rewears this beautiful dress again and it looks very good with the aquamarine too.
Looks like Letizia wears the H&M conscious dress Vic also wore for the 10 anniversary shooting. Great to see the cameo again and Sofia fortunately even after 6 years she mostly has to wear her little cheap looking wedding tiara.
Aubiette

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #565 on: November 24, 2021, 08:51:41 PM »

Random thoughtsÖnice to see a big royal event.

Vic looks gorgeous.    Love the dress but Iím not sure I like that tiara with it.  Thinking

Sofia looks nice but her poor tiara will never be nice. I actually feel sorry for her but I know Iím alone in that thought.

Leti. Sigh. I feel like Iíve been so negative on her lately. The dress is ok. The tiara is too big for my taste on her head. Iím tired of her arms. Sorry, but itís true. I am.

Silvia looks lovely.

The center parts on the 3 ladies are killing me, especially with the tiaras.
karma chamelion

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #566 on: November 24, 2021, 08:52:02 PM »

Sorry for the double post, but I'm on a tiara high and I couldn't resist- maybe they insist on standing closer in the naive thought that Felipe or Leti will have out some free, exclusive passes to the Ibiza party scene next summer  Wink

Laugh bounce Laughing I can totally see that happening, a la "did you know my wife does voice-overs?"   Snake looks really cheap, BTW. Silvia has looked great all day, I love seeing the cameo tiara. It's by far my favorite Swedish tiara. It's so nice to see tiaras again, I didn't realize how much I'd missed the bling.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #567 on: November 24, 2021, 08:52:40 PM »

Aubiette

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #568 on: November 24, 2021, 08:55:00 PM »

So glad Vic rewears this beautiful dress again and it looks very good with the aquamarine too.
Looks like Letizia wears the H&M conscious dress Vic also wore for the 10 anniversary shooting. Great to see the cameo again and Sofia fortunately even after 6 years she mostly has to wear her little cheap looking wedding tiara.

This one.
karma chamelion

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #569 on: November 24, 2021, 08:59:02 PM »

I would have prefered Leti's dress with the sleeves, bare arms at this time of year is a little strange imo.
Pages: 1 ... 36 37 [38] 39 40 ... 45   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: