Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 202 203 [204]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Norwegian Royal News  (Read 740199 times)
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #3045 on: July 26, 2021, 03:10:39 PM »

Clean cut, business like clothes and MM would be such a winner. I am not sure why she ended up on the Little House style and things it is great for her.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #3046 on: July 26, 2021, 03:11:20 PM »

Clean cut, business like clothes and MM would be such a winner. I am not sure why she ended up on the Little House style and things it is great for her.

Indeed
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #3047 on: July 26, 2021, 04:23:49 PM »

Could not agree more. Personally I think MM has a large frame (not fat, but big boned), and these dresses just emphasize that. Tailored and casual clothes always look better on her imo.
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #3048 on: July 26, 2021, 05:27:12 PM »

She looks massive at times and then you see her in a bikini three days later and she looks normal - after all she is a woman in menopause and after three pregnancies. You go "he?" because she looked as if she was a stone more only days before that. I think she thinks that this gives her a certain intellectual image which is doesn't, it just shows her badly dressed. 
Pages: 1 ... 202 203 [204]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: