Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haakon & Mette-Marit - News & Events 2021  (Read 40503 times)
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: July 31, 2021, 12:17:48 PM »

Yipes!  Maybe it is a trick of the light but she sure seems to be greying at the temples!!  I know she apparently isn't in the best of health, but she doesn't look sick in this picture, just old and a bit shopworn.

I actually love it when women in the public eye go honestly grey…
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: July 31, 2021, 03:51:38 PM »

Yipes!  Maybe it is a trick of the light but she sure seems to be greying at the temples!!  I know she apparently isn't in the best of health, but she doesn't look sick in this picture, just old and a bit shopworn.

The more strands of hair I find that I cannot convince myself are just really really blond but are in fact silver, the more I agree with you.  It's why I've appreciated Letizia's silver streak.
periwinkle

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: July 31, 2021, 04:20:04 PM »

It's so sad to lose a dog and I'm especially sad for Milly who is without her puppy and dog partner. The picture of Haakon with the dog is adorable the dog's smile says it all.
anastasia beaverhausen

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: July 31, 2021, 05:19:03 PM »

It's so sad to lose a dog and I'm especially sad for Milly who is without her puppy and dog partner. The picture of Haakon with the dog is adorable the dog's smile says it all.

Yes, my heart goes out to them.  They’ve lost a family member.

The more strands of hair I find that I cannot convince myself are just really really blond but are in fact silver, the more I agree with you.  It's why I've appreciated Letizia's silver streak.

Since I stopped dying my hair during the pandemic, I appreciate the Silver Sisterhood very much. Funny how the fiercest critics are my friends, and acquaintances and work colleagues are very complimentary.

I also appreciate not spending hours and $$$ every 3 weeks in the salon.

Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: July 31, 2021, 10:54:32 PM »

Cry
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: August 08, 2021, 01:45:40 AM »

Yes, my heart goes out to them.  They’ve lost a family member.

Since I stopped dying my hair during the pandemic, I appreciate the Silver Sisterhood very much. Funny how the fiercest critics are my friends, and acquaintances and work colleagues are very complimentary.

I also appreciate not spending hours and $$$ every 3 weeks in the salon.

ITA!!  Star

G Hug

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: August 09, 2021, 06:29:08 PM »

Norway's Crown Prince and Princess mark special wedding anniversary with radio broadcast

https://royalcentral.co.u...h-radio-broadcast-164125/

The Crown Prince and Crown Princess of Norway have begun celebrations to mark their 20th wedding anniversary with a radio programme in which they talk about love, cohabitation and the coronavirus pandemic. In the NRK program “Summer in P2”, the Crown Prince and Crown Princess speak about social exclusion, illness and 20 years as a married couple.

This summer also marks 20 years since they started working with young people through the Crown Prince Couple’s fund, where social exclusion and mental health have been central. They are also open in the programme about experiences in their own lives that can be linked to these topics.

On August 25, 2001, Crown Prince Haakon and Mette-Marit got married in Oslo Cathedral, a wedding that was followed by millions around the world. Crown Princess Mette-Marit praises her husband, as she describes how they developed their relationship: “He saw me. He understood me. He was curious. And he held me”.

Crown Prince Haakon, for his part, talks about his first meeting with Mette-Marit in 1999 and why he fell for her. He says: “The bright southern girl made an impression on me. You notice when Mette enters a room. There is a power there that is not so easy to overlook. She seemed confident and accustomed to the world. In addition, she was nice to talk to. It felt safe when we were together. The fact that she had a small child really only told me that she was not afraid to take on commitment and responsibility. She did not become any less attractive in my eyes for that reason”.

Among the topics that are included in the broadcast is how important it is that young people feel that they have a place in the community. Crown Princess Mette-Marit draws parallels to her own youth, and suggests that she was a handful for her mother when she shaved off all her hair during her last year in high school. She says: “I think my mother coped well. Had Ingrid done the same today, I do not know if I would have been as calm. I know that the difficult years between teenager and adult can be a very vulnerable phase of life for many. That is how it was for me”.

Mariola

Mini Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: August 09, 2021, 07:02:35 PM »

I like very much this couple and their family.
Isabel

Mini Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: August 11, 2021, 11:55:44 AM »

I like very much this couple and their family.

Me too
Kemenate

Small Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: August 11, 2021, 07:15:32 PM »

Powerful? confident and accustomed to the world?

I saw Mette Marit really close in Vienna, back in 2010.

She was about to enter the Hotel Sacher, there was only 1 cameramen and  few royal watchers.
She made such an unsure and engergyless Impression to me.

I thought to myself, how she could be so insecure after ten years in her role.

Love make blind...
dKaren

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: August 12, 2021, 04:39:24 AM »

Didn't they meet at a music festival ? In US there are always many druggie parties at a music festival, is Norway any different ? I'm not surprised MM was the 'Queen' of the parties.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2021, 04:44:28 AM by dKaren » Logged
Kemenate

Small Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #86 on: August 13, 2021, 08:19:59 PM »

Yes at the Quard festival. MM was three or for month pregnant at the time
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: August 13, 2021, 08:46:20 PM »

I liked her in the beginning, but she is one of the weakest consorts. She leaves no mark. I know she is sick, but it makes no difference to her performance beforehand.
Celia

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #88 on: August 13, 2021, 11:16:23 PM »

Yes at the Quard festival. MM was three or for month pregnant at the time

Huh?  With Marius?  I never heard this bit before.
Kemenate

Small Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #89 on: August 14, 2021, 10:39:46 AM »

Yes,that was before he went to Berkeley.

https://www.tv2.no/a/12996708/
« Last Edit: August 14, 2021, 10:54:11 AM by Kemenate » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: