Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Haakon & Mette-Marit - News & Events 2021  (Read 24709 times)
Isabel

Mini Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: June 10, 2021, 11:04:21 AM »

She's always been a beautiful woman with a very personal style  Grin.  It may not be the greatest in the styling world but it's her own.  

I like her, she's been critized left, right and centre but she's been always been
herself.
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: June 10, 2021, 07:14:38 PM »

Such a sad cause and such an ugly blouse.

Exactly!  This summation made me laugh out loud!   Grin

Also, her pendant looks like Ariel from the Little Mermaid to me!
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: June 11, 2021, 12:26:00 PM »

IMO even it had been fitting and "doing something for her" it is IMO inappropriate because the focus should be on the pain, not on the fashion - the pain of the survivors, the pain of the parents/friends/so of the victims, the pain of the nation is what matters here. The mourning of all these hopeful young lives that ended so terribly and that were never lived ... there is IMO no space for a fashion adventure of any kind of a workshy crown princess.
Princess MS

Warned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: June 11, 2021, 12:50:32 PM »

IMO even it had been fitting and "doing something for her" it is IMO inappropriate because the focus should be on the pain, not on the fashion - the pain of the survivors, the pain of the parents/friends/so of the victims, the pain of the nation is what matters here. The mourning of all these hopeful young lives that ended so terribly and that were never lived ... there is IMO no space for a fashion adventure of any kind of a workshy crown princess.

I have never seen her appeal .... but then I dont have to live with her .... or him.... both appear boring and bored
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: June 11, 2021, 01:17:11 PM »

It looks as though she has black underwear under that blouse.

She is beautiful enough to carry off those sleeves, but not the wrong underwear!
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Denmark Denmark

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: June 11, 2021, 06:49:06 PM »

TBH, Ive always thought she was remarkably plain. Her looks are nowhere near good enough to overshadow her ugly clothes. Having no charisma doesnt help her either, I suppose.

I find her one of the most annoying royals.

getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: June 14, 2021, 03:01:12 AM »

Lovely event and MM looks good (like in all outdoor events). I don't like her - so am I the only one who is annoyed about her posing? I loved seeing a glimpse of beautiful Norway.
[/b]

nah. shove over. me too Hug

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Paulina

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: June 14, 2021, 05:39:26 AM »

Ive always wondered what Haakon  was thinking when he surely said to himself, Yes, this is the woman who will make a great queen consort for me.  Like how did he think she would fulfill the role, in addition to being a great wife.

Its like he just married the girl  he was dating at that time. I never really got it, but they do look like mirror images of each other. Similar enough.

They have seemed happy enough over the years. I guess.
periwinkle

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: June 14, 2021, 02:55:22 PM »

I suppose boring saw boring and a relationship was born.
Paulina

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: June 14, 2021, 02:57:12 PM »

I suppose boring saw boring and a relationship was born.

anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: June 14, 2021, 04:53:35 PM »

Ive always wondered what Haakon  was thinking when he surely said to himself, Yes, this is the woman who will make a great queen consort for me.  Like how did he think she would fulfill the role, in addition to being a great wife.

Its like he just married the girl  he was dating at that time. I never really got it, but they do look like mirror images of each other. Similar enough.

Something tells me Little Haakon made that decision, and Big Haakon has made the best of it.
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Denmark Denmark

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: June 14, 2021, 05:37:59 PM »

Something tells me Little Haakon made that decision, and Big Haakon has made the best of it.

I suspect youre right

Paulina

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: June 14, 2021, 10:33:49 PM »

Laughing
periwinkle

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: June 15, 2021, 02:01:26 AM »

Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #59 on: June 15, 2021, 01:06:14 PM »

IMO she looks pretty normal for a Norwegian woman. I appreciate her being so chill about her body size and shape but otherwise I find her extremely unremarkable. She has never really done much but raising her children (along with Haakon so its not like shes a hero in this) and creating controversies on the way. Considering the opportunity shes been given in life, I find her rather annoying.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: