Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Maxima: 2021 Events  (Read 37744 times)
Aubiette

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: July 15, 2021, 12:58:15 AM »

She tickles me in the truck with her shoe off and that expression. She comes across as relaxed and fun and mischievous.
Ellie

Muted
Ginormous Member

proud moron thx Scooby Doo

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: July 15, 2021, 01:01:59 AM »

For us small-busted ladies the Natori Feathers bra is great, I love them - they're also so comfortable. (I wear a 30C. They are small!)

I am NOT a small-busted lady but saw this bra recommended in this thread, ordered one, and loved it so much I ordered 4 more yesterday!

I'm so glad you liked it! I need more - I only have 1 and lost another 1 somewhere. Aren't they comfy and pretty?!

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: July 15, 2021, 03:25:42 AM »

For us small-busted ladies the Natori Feathers bra is great, I love them - they're also so comfortable. (I wear a 30C. They are small!)

I am NOT a small-busted lady but saw this bra recommended in this thread, ordered one, and loved it so much I ordered 4 more yesterday!

I'm so glad you liked it! I need more - I only have 1 and lost another 1 somewhere. Aren't they comfy and pretty?!

I owe you countless stars for this recommendation!   Star
thecrownjewelthief

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: July 15, 2021, 05:35:57 AM »

She tickles me in the truck with her shoe off and that expression. She comes across as relaxed and fun and mischievous.

Max is always going to Max! I love how she seems to throw herself into everything and always have fun in engagements. I bet she’s a joy to meet and makes every visit feel important.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: July 15, 2021, 09:16:45 AM »

Videoclip of Maxima driving the truck:
https://www.nu.nl/288141/...oeten-in-vrachtwagen.html
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: July 15, 2021, 09:24:43 AM »

fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: July 15, 2021, 04:12:27 PM »

I have a withe blosue/shirt with such a shoulder detail too. However mine is minimal (by comparison) and i quite like it esp. combined with a hip pair of jeans.
So basically I like her outfit. But it being Maxima it is several steps above a great outfit..
That shoulder flounce is ridiculous, the shoes are silly.
Alas in essence bot bad...

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Princess MS

Warned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #112 on: July 15, 2021, 04:37:15 PM »

Seriously Max you have done this look for far too long .... was awful say15 years or longer ago and you look like sad ladies who need glasses.... and cut your hair..... all that money and no style....
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #113 on: July 15, 2021, 08:48:13 PM »

I have a withe blosue/shirt with such a shoulder detail too. However mine is minimal (by comparison) and i quite like it esp. combined with a hip pair of jeans.
So basically I like her outfit. But it being Maxima it is several steps above a great outfit..
That shoulder flounce is ridiculous, the shoes are silly.
Alas in essence bot bad...

She looks like she came prepared with her own personal airbag, just in case!
periwinkle

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #114 on: July 15, 2021, 09:59:47 PM »

I love this look  Secret and I want those pants.
anastasia beaverhausen

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #115 on: July 16, 2021, 12:36:26 AM »

I love this look  Secret and I want those pants.

I’m sure they will be everywhere very shortly.

Not good news for those of us who are height challenged.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #116 on: July 16, 2021, 10:55:39 AM »

https://blauwbloed.eo.nl/...diploma-uitreiking-amalia

Máxima tells in Amsterdam about the graduation ceremony of Amalia

Princess Amalia will receive her diploma from the Christian Gymnasium Sorghvliet in The Hague on Thursday. "It is a very busy day", said Queen Máxima at the end of a lightning visit to the Amsterdam Red Light District. There she opened a new, as yet unnamed 3D bridge on the Oudezijds Achterburgwal.

Princess Amalia, who will turn eighteen at the end of this year and will then be entitled to the throne, passed her final exam with honors last month. Accompanied by her proud parents, she raised the Dutch flag and her school bag on the roof of Huis ten Bosch Palace.

The eldest daughter of the royal couple announced a day after graduating that she was waiving the generous benefit to which she was legally entitled from her eighteenth birthday. She didn't like it when there were no public duties in front of it, and for now it is.

Amalia wants to take a gap year before college to get to know fun companies and do things she can't do later in life.

The bridge that Máxima opened is also a 'smart' bridge, which can measure the crowds, detect the sound and register vibrations by means of sensors. "A living lab", according to one of the inventors. Lessons can be learned from the experiences for future projects, he told the Queen. He was "grateful" that high heels had also been taken into account in the design, in addition to a long list of other requirements that are currently set for Amsterdam bridges. Requirements that are not set for the Stoofbrug, placed in 1885, which was located at the same location at the Stoofsteeg and which is now being restored outside the city.

That was not a famous or well-known bridge, Máxima had established when preparing for the opening. At least when googling she hadn't come across any images. According to her, the new bridge can attract extra tourists, which would certainly come in handy in these quiet times, but what local resident Bert Knap seemed anathema to. "We could use something extra now," said Van Dijk, owner of Casa Rosso, among others.

Surprises
The queen was told that the realization of the 3D bridge had been quite difficult. In 2018 it was already announced that the bridge, which had already been worked on for three years, would be in place within a year. It eventually got a little later. "In an old city like Amsterdam you are always faced with surprises during renovations and maintenance", Máxima knew.

The new bridge is temporary, until the original bridge is ready again. "That could take a while and who knows, maybe we don't want to lose this bridge anymore," says Cor van Dijk. The Stoofbrug has been gone since 2014.

No unfamiliar territory
Queen Máxima sometimes takes foreign friends to Amsterdam's Red Light District. "This neighborhood is simply Amsterdam's own," said Máxima. De Wallen was therefore included in her introductory tour through the Netherlands, during which she went into the country partly incognito and with a black wig. "I was here in 1999. I had read a lot about it."

In Café Stoof on the Oudezijds Achterburgwal, Máxima had a conversation with Cor van Dijk of entrepreneurs' association BIZ Burgwallen and owner of, among others, Casa Rosso and the Bananenbar.

The Queen was in the cafe to talk about the new temporary bridge she had just opened, but Van Dijk was curious if Máxima had been in the area before. So that was the case. She had also walked the Red Light District at the time.

During the conversation, possible names for the new bridge were also discussed. 'De Wolk' suggested neighborhood resident Bert Nap, or else 'dog turd' given the strange shape. Máxima looked up at that last suggestion, but was reassured. It could also be an affectionate name, such as 'Kabouter Buttplug' in Rotterdam, according to district councilor Micha Mos.

RED: about Kabouter Buttplug (Gnome Buttplug) in Rotterdam:
Wiki Dutch
https://nl.wikipedia.org/wiki/Santa_Claus_(beeld)
Wiki English
https://en.wikipedia.org/...i/Santa_Claus_(sculpture)

I assume you understand how this statue got its nickname  Wink

Kayzilla

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #117 on: July 16, 2021, 11:52:52 AM »

Ummm... what was it intended to represent? Laugh bounce
And wouldn't y'all just love for Maxima to take you on the tour of the red light district? Yes, please!!!
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #118 on: July 16, 2021, 12:11:04 PM »

And wouldn't y'all just love for Maxima to take you on the tour of the red light district? Yes, please!!!

many years ago a young Princess Beatrix (the later Queen Beatrix) joined Dutch Salvation Officer Major Bosshardt, among other in the Red Light district of Amsterdam.

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #119 on: July 16, 2021, 12:40:15 PM »

See the linked Wikipedia pages. Apparently Mr Santa Claus, with I assume a Christmas tree on his hand
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: