Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Charlene 2021 - News & Events  (Read 61772 times)
thecrownjewelthief

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #135 on: June 25, 2021, 04:49:53 AM »

It's certainly an odd situation as others have said... hopefully she is getting the right treatment or help for whatever it is. She seems to love those kids so I can't imagine she'd just fly the coop like that. I hope she's okay and that the kids are as well. It must be tough for them to have her away for so long while she's ill.
Clover

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #136 on: June 25, 2021, 06:28:17 AM »

Wow! Has she been away from her children since March? That's a bit extreme for any mother.

An arrangement made to stay for 10 years hoping she would attach to her children and stick it out longer would not be a surprise. Could there be a payoff after 10 years?  Nerves

Maybe she's really sick. If so, I wish her a speedy recovery.

Oh_Caroline

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #137 on: June 25, 2021, 01:12:01 PM »

If there was an arrangement I’m sure that the terms are more than generous…ie she’s set for life.  Ten years was probably chosen to make the marriage look respectable and give plenty of time to have a child.  She’ll probably be given a home in Monaco or the South of France as to that he maintains primary custody but to ensure that contact is on her terms.  If she returns to SA…well that’s her choice.

God forgive me if she really is seriously ill but my cynical side is having a hard time.
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #138 on: June 25, 2021, 01:42:39 PM »

My guess: The marriage is finished. BUT: Why in God's name did she leave the kids? I am sure that he gets to keep the kids but she surely has visitation rights. These kids are small, they need their mom. She does not look good in this.
Chandrasekhi

Gigantic Member

Vanuatu Vanuatu

The Memorial Wall along the Southbank in London

Ignore
« Reply #139 on: June 25, 2021, 02:35:17 PM »

It may have been over for some time: since she allegedly attempted to flee their impending nuptials in 2011 (?) - over before it started. She did see J&G in South Africa this month. 10 years on, having (possibly) satisfied all the terms of the negotiated deal to help her then fiance save face.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2021, 02:45:01 PM by Chandrasekhi » Logged

Countess of Cows

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #140 on: June 25, 2021, 03:09:11 PM »

It's always been clear this wasn't a match made in heaven, so I'm not surprised if they have separated.  From what I've read Grace and Rainier had an arrangement, put up a facade, don't embarrass each other and never say a word.   But Grace didn't move back to the States and leave her children.  That is my only surprise, she seemed a good and hands on mother, how can she just leave them so long?  They can separate, she stays at the villa in France (like normal, she's never at the palace anyway) with the kids and just plays the game.  It wouldn't be that hard, it's not like she's constantly in the papers, we only see her 5 or 6 times a year anyway.   She's never put any effort in her position (except her SA charities).  She wouldn't be missed in the overall scheme but to leave her kids, that is just awful disappointing.  I never thought much of her (lazy, ignorant, goldigger with no class), I softened my opinion when she seemed to be a good mother, but I'm veering back to my original opinion really fast.

I'm not sure if I'm remembering correctly but wasn't the last time she was seen in Monaco in January?  I'm suspicious of the photo's released of them as a family because we don't know if they are recent or really when they were taken.

Remember her crazy hair cut showed up during the holidays, so it's another clue when she started going off the rails.  I'm leaning toward she's had a mental breakdown and they are just calling it an infection.  It's the only thing that makes sense to me, otherwise wouldn't her children be with her?  It's not like they can't afford plane tickets. 

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
mylady

Large Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #141 on: June 25, 2021, 03:25:42 PM »

Article of YOU about the illness and infections of the princess Charlene
https://www.news24.com/yo...severe-infection-20210624

There is also an article of the Monaco Matin and the statement about the health of the princess Charlene

Free for you to do not believe  this article but It seems to be  a serious illness
mylady

Large Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #142 on: June 25, 2021, 03:31:24 PM »

Article of the Monaco Matin  and statement of the palace

https://www.monacomatin.m...usieurs-operations-697658
esther angeline

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #143 on: June 25, 2021, 11:40:58 PM »

Countess of Cows, I totally agree with you.  Star  I think the “infection”is a facade and she is suffering from a serious mental breakdown or some other life altering event. If it were completely medical/surgical there are very sophisticated medical transport planes which could have taken her back to Monaco.  And certainly any level of medical and surgical skill can be found in Europe; SA doesn’t have the lock on that.  I too find it strange that the kids have stayed in Monaco.  Something huge is afoot: whether we ever find out what, is entirely another matter.
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #144 on: June 26, 2021, 12:12:30 AM »

Her "Happy Anniversary Albert.  Thank you for the blessing of our beautiful children." message on Instagram won't help dispel the uncertainty, although to be fair, maybe she's more restrained and not as effusive as others.  And I do find it nauseating when couples are overly profuse in their social media tributes to each other, so...  I guess although it strikes me as strange, I will do my best to give her/them the benefit of the doubt, even though it sure seems like somethings afoot.
bumbershoot

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #145 on: June 26, 2021, 12:57:41 AM »

There are weird things one can pick up when one travels. You know the old saying for young dogs about ``when you hear hoofbeats, think horses instead of zebras.'' It's a way of cautioning docs not to reach for the most exotic diagnosis. But when one travels, one can sometimes end up with one hell of a zebra of a disease. One friend of mine took a cruise up the Amazon and came home with a weird muscle virus that settled in her diaphragm and has affected her ability to breathe and cough. Who would have thought that possible? Maybe Charlene picked up something equally strange and exotic. I'd like to give her benefit of the doubt, Albert's apparently inability to keep it in his pants notwithstanding.
jolene

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #146 on: June 26, 2021, 01:23:15 AM »

Her "Happy Anniversary Albert.  Thank you for the blessing of our beautiful children." message on Instagram won't help dispel the uncertainty, although to be fair, maybe she's more restrained and not as effusive as others.  And I do find it nauseating when couples are overly profuse in their social media tributes to each other, so...  I guess although it strikes me as strange, I will do my best to give her/them the benefit of the doubt, even though it sure seems like somethings afoot.
That seemed, thanks for the kiddos, but that's it. But I do wonder if she's seeking mental health treatment and by being in SA, it could be covered up more easily? If it was plastic surgery, it doesn't take that long to recover from that and fly. I'm sure Monaco has quality plastic surgeons.
anneboleyn

Warned
Large Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #147 on: June 26, 2021, 02:19:28 AM »

I understand if the marriage isn’t working and she’s able to get out of it. However, leaving your children behind seems so cold.

“And she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.” - Annabelle M. Ramos
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #148 on: June 26, 2021, 02:36:45 AM »

I understand if the marriage isn’t working and she’s able to get out of it. However, leaving your children behind seems so cold.

That's what I just don't understand; surely their palace is big enough that they could live separate lives and she could still be with the children.  At least from the pictures we've seen of the children, they seem happy and comfortable when they're in public.  So that's good, if they are being sheltered from whatever's going on and are able to feel confident and carefree.
jolene

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #149 on: June 26, 2021, 02:57:38 AM »

That's what I just don't understand; surely their palace is big enough that they could live separate lives and she could still be with the children.  At least from the pictures we've seen of the children, they seem happy and comfortable when they're in public.  So that's good, if they are being sheltered from whatever's going on and are able to feel confident and carefree.
I would think she could have her own wing of the house. I don't know anything about the main residence of Monaco royalty, but surely that can be done.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: