Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Charlene 2021 - News & Events  (Read 46963 times)
Countess of Cows

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2021, 01:11:06 AM »

Yikes  is she wearing a rosery as a necklace? 

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
Duchess of Verona

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2021, 01:51:09 AM »

I see we have a freshly shaved 'trim' to the  lobotomy hairdo. I was hoping that after it grew out a bit she would come to her senses. It does appear that she is wearing a pearl rosary. It is said that she has become deeply Catholic during the marriage.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2021, 02:21:00 AM by Duchess of Verona » Logged
Countess of Cows

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2021, 04:14:54 PM »

I haven't been Catholic in a long time but when I was,  wearing a rosery as jewelry was considered sacriligious. 

Her hair and duck lips IMO suggest some problems in her head and unhappiness, such craving attention is obvious.

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
Ellie

Warned
Ginormous Member

proud moron thx Scooby Doo

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2021, 05:29:27 PM »

Those are really bad lip fillers.

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
Lynette

Baby Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2021, 10:31:39 PM »

I haven't been Catholic in a long time but when I was,  wearing a rosery as jewelry was considered sacriligious. 

Wearing a Rosary is not sacrilege. It can be worn with devotion. St. Louis Marie Grignion de Montfort explained in his work "The Admirable Secret of the Holy Rosary" that it is advisable to wear a blessed Rosary around one's neck. I wear it often and I am a devout Catholic.
Gemsheal

Medium Member

I make my own memes

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2021, 02:55:47 AM »

I hope Charlene is ok.  I know she's at a funeral, but I get a vibe that all is not well. 

"... luscious woodbine,
With sweet musk roses and with eglantine:
There sleeps Titania sometime of the night,
Lull'd in these flowers with dances and delight."

Shakespeare - A Midsummer Night's Dream
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2021, 12:14:26 AM »

I hope Charlene is ok.  I know she's at a funeral, but I get a vibe that all is not well. 
Me too
i really hope she is well

bumbershoot

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2021, 12:34:17 AM »

I think the issue about wearing a rosary is a cultural thing. I went to 12 years of convent school and we were told never to wear a rosary, that this was sacrilegious. And I admit that I hate to see people wearing them. But in Hispanic culture, it is, I believe, considered a gesture of devotion.  So, bottom line, I guess it's best not to judge.

Right now I am thinking about a line from the novel ``The Nun's Story,'' in which the protagonist talked about how, before she entered the convent, she used to go on house calls in Belgium with her doctor father in the years before  World War II. She talked about how she loved to go into houses and see large rosaries hanging on the wall from two pegs, falling in a natural heart shape, a symbol of the religious devotion of the family who lived there.
thecrownjewelthief

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2021, 12:37:16 AM »

Me too
i really hope she is well

I get the same vibe too. She's always seemed a bit sullen to me but lately she seems just very sad.
Lynette

Baby Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2021, 05:27:44 PM »

I think the issue about wearing a rosary is a cultural thing. I went to 12 years of convent school and we were told never to wear a rosary, that this was sacrilegious. And I admit that I hate to see people wearing them. But in Hispanic culture, it is, I believe, considered a gesture of devotion.  So, bottom line, I guess it's best not to judge.

Right now I am thinking about a line from the novel ``The Nun's Story,'' in which the protagonist talked about how, before she entered the convent, she used to go on house calls in Belgium with her doctor father in the years before  World War II. She talked about how she loved to go into houses and see large rosaries hanging on the wall from two pegs, falling in a natural heart shape, a symbol of the religious devotion of the family who lived there.

It is a sacrilegious act as long as it is done with disrespect. Some people wear it as a fashion accessory, which is disrespectful. But wearing a blessed Rosary with devotion is highly recommended.

CurleySharon
Banned
Muted
Baby Member

Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Republic of

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2021, 09:10:39 PM »

IMO it is OK to look sad at a funeral and amongst her contemporaries, Charlene is one of the few I would accuse of craving attention. Again, JMO
Hibou

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2021, 03:28:42 AM »

Her hair and duck lips IMO suggest some problems in her head and unhappiness, such craving attention is obvious.

Yes the Rosery is not to be worn as jewelry.  There is a psychological term for someone who does too much cosmetic surgery but I can't think of the name. She has to be extremely unhappy.
Hibou

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2021, 03:29:48 AM »

Wearing a Rosary is not sacrilege. It can be worn with devotion. St. Louis Marie Grignion de Montfort explained in his work "The Admirable Secret of the Holy Rosary" that it is advisable to wear a blessed Rosary around one's neck. I wear it often and I am a devout Catholic.

Good to know. When I was growing up I was told you could not do it.
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2021, 03:29:57 AM »

Yes the Rosery is not to be worn as jewelry.  There is a psychological term for someone who does too much cosmetic surgery but I can't think of the name. She has to be extremely unhappy.

Congratulations on 4500 posts Hibou!  Star
Countess of Cows

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: May 10, 2021, 12:28:30 AM »

No sightings for over a month, she wasn't at the recent event with the twins and al....wonder what is up?

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: