Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 27   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Charlene 2021 - News & Events  (Read 114410 times)
A Citizen not a Subject

Warned
Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #210 on: October 11, 2021, 11:40:43 PM »

This blind item sounds like Al and Charlene
https://blindgossip.com/s...-back-out-of-the-wedding/

If you have been wondering about the weird machinations of this famous couple and the real status of their relationship, we have a little insight for you!

The most important thing to note here is that their troubles didnít just start recently. This has been going on since before they were even married.

She did not want to marry him in the first place.

To be more precise, she did want to marry him when he initially proposed.

After they were engaged, however, she discovered some very unsavory details about who he really was. She was mortified and wanted to back out of the wedding.

However, everyone around her pressured her to go through with the wedding to avoid a huge scandal.

In case it is not obvious, he is the more prominent, wealthy and powerful one in this relationship.

She bowed to the pressure and proceeded with the lavish foreign wedding. They have been married ever since.

Not happily, though.

She is playing a role. Everyone close to her knows it. She is unhappy and has been avoiding him for the past year while she counts down to the end.

The end of what?

They have a marriage contract tied to [a key anniversary]. She has legal representation. He (and his family) are now trying to incentivize her to stay. They are negotiating.

It is not clear if those incentives are carrots or sticks.

The overall impression we have of our couple is that she really despises him but loves her children. She knows how complicated a divorce will be and is concerned about how it might negatively impact the children. Hopefully she will find the strength to do what is best. In the meantime, she has her ways of letting him know that she will not be ruled by him.

He told her a long time ago that he preferred her hair longÖ so she cut it short as an act of defiance.

It will be interesting to see if she renews the the contract!

Itís absolutely about them, right down to her haircut.

I live in hope that one day I will be able to elect my Head of State.
shastadaisy

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #211 on: October 12, 2021, 05:21:09 AM »

Oh, I hope Alís unsavory activities is nothing more than just your basic skirt, chasing and illegitimate children and nothing much, much worse.
anneboleyn

Warned
Large Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #212 on: October 12, 2021, 05:57:43 AM »

Anyone could write a blind item. Doesnít mean itís true.

ďAnd she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.Ē - Annabelle M. Ramos
temi

Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #213 on: October 12, 2021, 06:06:23 AM »

Timing of Charlenes trip and original court date in Italy may just be a coincidence:
https://www.dailymail.co....ourt-battle.html#comments

https://www.gala.fr/l_act...trarie-leur-couple_478317
« Last Edit: October 12, 2021, 06:12:09 AM by temi » Logged
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #214 on: October 12, 2021, 09:33:31 AM »

"....Lawyer Erich Grimaldi, who is acting on behalf of the woman..."

what's in a name?  Thinking
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #215 on: October 15, 2021, 11:25:23 PM »

have we read this?

https://royalnews.uk/2021...on-euros-in-compensation/

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #216 on: October 16, 2021, 01:45:54 AM »

I'd not read that yet, but I've read a lot of articles on different sites saying that she had a 10-year commitment clause in the prenup and now that the 10 years have been fulfilled, she is negotiating her exit.
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #217 on: October 16, 2021, 12:44:22 PM »

I'd not read that yet, but I've read a lot of articles on different sites saying that she had a 10-year commitment clause in the prenup and now that the 10 years have been fulfilled, she is negotiating her exit.

I think there is something wrong but not that. If there was a split they would not drag it out and no way she would have left without regular contact to the children. These are her only children. She clearly adored them. She would not give them up 100%.

What I could imagine: She never settled in Monaco. 10 years on she could not speak the language, Al still had rumours attached when it came to other women, her sister-in-laws are surely not a warm close knit family and she never particularly seemed to enjoy her public duty (which she could not fulfill fully because of her missing language skills).
Countess of Cows

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #218 on: October 18, 2021, 08:10:51 PM »

There is the most alarming photo in the Mail of her meeing the Zulu king???  She is so thin, her wrist look so skinny it's scary. 

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
Elissa

Most Exalted Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #219 on: October 19, 2021, 04:56:21 PM »

Yes... her wrist is painfully thin...  Yikes

https://www.lematin.ch/st...-principaute-373985896572

Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #220 on: October 19, 2021, 05:56:08 PM »

She is not well No No

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
Celia

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #221 on: October 19, 2021, 06:08:52 PM »

I find the whole language thing weird.  I mean, she's at least bilingual already (English, Africaans, Sotho?  Zulu?) --granted the first two are not Romance languages like French, but still.  She lived in Monaco for quite a few years before marriage.  I'm sure the family spoke French with her rather than English.  70% of English words come from French; it's just the grammar that's different.  I just think you should plow ahead with the language no matter your skill level --just *use* it, no matter how off your grammar is. Isn't that how Maxima did it?
Countess of Cows

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #222 on: October 19, 2021, 06:17:24 PM »

The last time I someone looking like this was my cousin with cancer.  I just can't believe she is this ill and not surrounded by her family.  Could it be they are trying to protect the children, maybe, I suppose,  it's certainly possible she looks so bad it would frighten them...but still, it's just such a sad situation, it can't help her mental health to be missing her babies so much.  I really have no idea what to think, other than I hope she recovers and can see her children soon.  

I agree about language.  JMO she married him for the position, perks and money, I don't think she ever put her heart into doing the work it takes to be a successful Princess of Monaco.  She proved over and over she had no interest in Monaco other than producing heirs, wearing expensive clothes and travelling.  She's shown constant interest in her own country, promoting South Africa and spending her time and energy there.  JMO

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
genegal43

Gigantic Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #223 on: October 19, 2021, 10:09:25 PM »

Yes... her wrist is painfully thin...  Yikes

https://www.lematin.ch/st...-principaute-373985896572

That wrist...  Yikes

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #224 on: October 20, 2021, 12:02:22 AM »

The last time I someone looking like this was my cousin with cancer.  I just can't believe she is this ill and not surrounded by her family.  Could it be they are trying to protect the children, maybe, I suppose,  it's certainly possible she looks so bad it would frighten them...but still, it's just such a sad situation, it can't help her mental health to be missing her babies so much.  I really have no idea what to think, other than I hope she recovers and can see her children soon.  

I agree about language.  JMO she married him for the position, perks and money, I don't think she ever put her heart into doing the work it takes to be a successful Princess of Monaco.  She proved over and over she had no interest in Monaco other than producing heirs, wearing expensive clothes and travelling.  She's shown constant interest in her own country, promoting South Africa and spending her time and energy there.  JMO

I know that Albert and the twins are in Monaco, but where is her birth family?  Do her parents and brother still live in SA so they can provide support and comfort?  Those pictures really are just shocking.

I wonder how the average citizen of Monaco feels about her/this situation.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 27   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: