Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 19   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Victoria - News & Events 2021  (Read 59973 times)
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« on: January 26, 2021, 04:27:29 PM »

Victoria took part in the final digital conference of the EU project DUNC (Development of UNESCO Natural and Cultural assets)

Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2021, 01:11:20 PM »

Victoria had a meeting with Anna Nilsdotter and Tobias Krantz from WaterAid Sweden

Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2021, 01:41:46 PM »

Victoria participated with a video greeting in the online seminar "The Moose in the Room – the Art of Communicating the Right of Public Access", organized by the Swedish Environmental Protection Agency.

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkYXjOHw-fE

bumbershoot

Warned
Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2021, 06:24:05 AM »

I do think the younger royals from Norway and Sweden always look their best outdoors in winter sports clothing.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2021, 07:39:33 PM »

Victoria had a meeting with Mattias Frumerie, Sweden's chief negotiator in the international climate negotiations

She also talked to Professor Dag Blanck from the Swedish Institute for North American Studies at Uppsala University

anneboleyn

Warned
Big Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2021, 09:48:39 PM »

Wow! She looks so good in the outside picture!

“And she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.” - Annabelle M. Ramos
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2021, 12:55:12 PM »

Vikkan inaugurated Stockholm Fashion Week this morning

Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-vjusn0o8c

SvenskaSarah

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2021, 02:30:03 PM »

I know she is the heir, but she must be the worst member of the SRF to get involved with themes of fashion, considering some of her sartorial disasters over the last few years! Here's hoping she takes note! However, I do commend her for recycling and choosing more ethical clothes, for example from the H&M Conscious Collection.

P.S. That necklace makes me feel uncomfortable. A thick chain-link around your neck? Perhaps not the most enlightened accessory choice. But, I have been teaching history all morning so I may be a bit predisposed to thinking along those lines.
anneboleyn

Warned
Big Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2021, 06:51:40 PM »

She just has really terrible fashion.

“And she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.” - Annabelle M. Ramos
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2021, 07:13:29 PM »

I know she is the heir, but she must be the worst member of the SRF to get involved with themes of fashion, considering some of her sartorial disasters over the last few years! Here's hoping she takes note! However, I do commend her for recycling and choosing more ethical clothes, for example from the H&M Conscious Collection.

P.S. That necklace makes me feel uncomfortable. A thick chain-link around your neck? Perhaps not the most enlightened accessory choice. But, I have been teaching history all morning so I may be a bit predisposed to thinking along those lines.

I actually like the necklace. It makes the otherwise bland look interesting.
Eliza B

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2021, 07:14:39 PM »

She just has really terrible fashion.

Yes. Sadly true.

We haven't seen her outside of an oversized blazer or blouse recently. So at least this is new, and awful jewelry aside*, the outfit is modern and fits her well.

*I don't like either.  But huge earrings or huge necklace.  Never both for daytime.
Lady of the Lake

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: February 09, 2021, 07:27:59 PM »

I am making every stop gesture I know how to do at Vicky's turtleneck disaster. WHY ARE YOU WEARING A STATEMENT NECKLACE WITH A TURTLENECK?Huh?
cecile

Micro Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2021, 07:38:30 PM »

I like the turtleneck and the trousers and I also think that those statement earrings are ok BUT this statement necklace (which looks horrible) with a turtleneck and statement earrings is terrible and definitely to this area.
Emac0914

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2021, 09:07:26 PM »

I’m not a fan of the necklace, way too chunky, clunky.  That being said, the boldness of the necklace works with the starkness of the black outfit.  Do think a much simpler silver chain would have paired much better with the interesting earrings, been less in your face.
Duchess of Verona

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: February 10, 2021, 03:55:57 AM »

I am making every stop gesture I know how to do at Vicky's turtleneck disaster. WHY ARE YOU WEARING A STATEMENT NECKLACE WITH A TURTLENECK?Huh?
I'm going to refer you to most of Lady C's videos with that question. When one is on the north side of a certain age, a turtleneck with a statement necklace or scarf is a thing. I've also done quite a few custom bling-ed 'turtle necks' in street clothes and skating dresses like this https://www.pinterest.com/pin/832391943622186081/
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 19   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: