Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Albert & Charlene 2021 - News & Events  (Read 8608 times)
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« on: January 27, 2021, 09:08:45 PM »

January 27
Sainte Devote 2021
The traditional Sainte Devote Day is currently celebrated in the Principality of Monaco. The MRF attended the Pontifical Mass at Monaco Cathedral held on the occasion of the day. Saint Devota (French: Sainte Dťvote) is the patron saint of the Grimaldi family which reigns in Monaco. The Sainte Devote Day is celebrated each year as a national holiday in Monaco.

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 27, 2021, 09:11:05 PM »

January 27
Sainte Devote 2021
The family attended the evening Saint Devota 2020 celebrations.

Lille

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2021, 08:54:28 AM »

A Dior bag on a 6-year-old. Really!?
Pulsatilla

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2021, 03:07:31 PM »

On a German language blog they write that the entire outfit costs 6500 Euros. For a six years old girl. The parents are vulgar trashy idiots. I know this is Monaco, but it is still disgusting.
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Denmark Denmark

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: January 28, 2021, 04:35:43 PM »

Yeah, thatís incredibly ridiculous!

Eliza B

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: January 28, 2021, 04:54:44 PM »

US "friendly" Gossip Magazine: People is creating a Royal specific quarterly magazine starting Mar 5, while appears to be British Royal specific,  I'm guessing the Grace Kelly connection was enough to get Prince Albert an interview in the first issue,  alongside Fergie.

https://people.com/royals...__twitter_impression=true
The 100-page premium issue also includes a first-person essay, written by Duchess of York Sarah Ferguson and an exclusive interview with Prince Albert of Monaco, who talks about his life in quarantine during the pandemic.
periwinkle

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2021, 05:27:05 PM »

The Grace Kelly connection is tenuous at best at this point. I mean of course she is Albert's mother as in a direct relationship but Grace died in 1982 which was nearly 40 years ago and now I feel super old. She is the distant past for their target audience. People needs to branch out to other royals if they are seriously investing in this. I mean my girls know of random royals because of fashion blogs and Instagram so People should up their game. It was always a harmless and mindless publication you maybe bought when you were at the grocery store. No one really buys magazines like that much anymore because it's so superficial and fluffy.
mylady

Large Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2021, 06:06:21 PM »

Why is it disgusting?

Do you think that  the clothes of the princesses Estelle , princess Leonor, princesses Leonor and Sophia of Spain are bought in the little shop near the palace.and  which  does not cost a lot of money?

I would know if the prize of the clothes is true, it is published in a german blog, is it said here,, what is said in a blog is su not sure
In Monaco, Dior was worn by the princess Grace and princesses Caroline and Stephanie when they were a little girl and this since 1959

The children of Tatiana and Andrea Casiraghi wore Dior clothes for publicity

Princely family has no lessons to receive from anybody, it is the family who is giving money the most to the humania associations and to the Red Cross of Monaco and international  Red Cross what the other royal families don't do,  and at least, it is not you  who is paying

Pulsatilla

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2021, 06:20:20 PM »

Why is it disgusting?

Do you think that  the clothes of the princesses Estelle , princess Leonor, princesses Leonor and Sophia of Spain are bought in the little shop near the palace.and  which  does not cost a lot of money?

I would know if the prize of the clothes is true, it is published in a german blog, is it said here,, what is said in a blog is su not sure
In Monaco, Dior was worn by the princess Grace and princesses Caroline and Stephanie when they were a little girl and this since 1959

Princely family has no lessons to receive from anybody, it is the family who is giving money the most to the humania associations and to the Red Cross of Monaco and international  Red Cross what the other royal families don't do,  and at least, it is not you  who is paying

You are free to worship the soil your precious Charlene walks on and I am free to dislike her thoroughly.

Gemsheal

Medium Member

I make my own memes

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2021, 10:49:36 PM »

January 27
Sainte Devote 2021
The family attended the evening Saint Devota 2020 celebrations.

Can I just say I adore Charlene's coat.   I love its simple straight line, the black accents & beautiful red color!  

"... luscious woodbine,
With sweet musk roses and with eglantine:
There sleeps Titania sometime of the night,
Lull'd in these flowers with dances and delight."

Shakespeare - A Midsummer Night's Dream
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2021, 07:37:53 AM »

On a German language blog they write that the entire outfit costs 6500 Euros. For a six years old girl. The parents are vulgar trashy idiots. I know this is Monaco, but it is still disgusting.

Pulsatilla, your post reminds me of Somerset Maugham quip:  "Monaco, is a sunny place for shady people.Ē

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Pulsatilla

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2021, 11:02:12 AM »

Pulsatilla, your post reminds me of Somerset Maugham quip:  "Monaco, is a sunny place for shady people.Ē

G Smiley

I didn't know that one. A  Star for you.
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2021, 03:45:17 PM »

Why is it disgusting?

You are free to worship the soil your precious Charlene walks on and I am free to dislike her thoroughly.

We dish on royals here, not other posters. Your tone is not okay.
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #13 on: January 31, 2021, 03:50:31 PM »

I have a feeling quite a few Parisian fashion houses have special deals with the MRF and I donít think thatís especially surprising because it happens with many royal houses. I donít think itís surprising to see Gabriella decked out in Dior either because the MRF are filthy rich and I suspect the Monacans (?) donít expect her in H&M or Zara on bigger events. On this occasion it does look a bit too much though, with the shoes and the bag. Too obvious. Itís not very refined and thus end up too much.
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: January 31, 2021, 05:53:37 PM »

I have a feeling quite a few Parisian fashion houses have special deals with the MRF and I donít think thatís especially surprising because it happens with many royal houses. I donít think itís surprising to see Gabriella decked out in Dior either because the MRF are filthy rich and I suspect the Monacans (?) donít expect her in H&M or Zara on bigger events. On this occasion it does look a bit too much though, with the shoes and the bag. Too obvious. Itís not very refined and thus end up too much.

I agree - itís way too much. 

I would think a little girl would be thrilled with a pink outfit and shiny everything else, but it probably doesnít need to be Dior.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: