Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sofia - News & Events 2021  (Read 3874 times)
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« on: January 28, 2021, 05:40:06 PM »

Sofia visited the Mandometer Clinic at Sophiahemmet

leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2021, 07:32:00 PM »

Sofia visited the Mandometer Clinic at Sophiahemmet

Her best look ever! Yes Thumb up
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2021, 07:42:11 PM »

Laugh bounce LF!  Star

I agree. But a darker shield would have really hidden set off her face.
SvenskaSarah

Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2021, 02:40:28 AM »

Reckon we could club together and buy her a Darth Vader style mask? As in one that completely covers her head? 
Duchess of Verona

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2021, 04:44:34 AM »

Wow, she's really popped. Remind me of the due date?
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2021, 10:02:25 AM »

Wow, she's really popped. Remind me of the due date?

Late March or early April
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2021, 01:15:02 PM »

SvenskaSarah

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2021, 10:52:32 PM »

I seem to think Gabriel arrive much earlier than expected (I think CP and Sofia said this rather than it being public speculation) so maybe no.3 will be similar?

I notice some belly-cupping attention-seeking has been deployed, rather than keeping the focus on the visit  Roll Eyes
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2021, 08:21:26 AM »

I seem to think Gabriel arrive much earlier than expected (I think CP and Sofia said this rather than it being public speculation) so maybe no.3 will be similar?

I notice some belly-cupping attention-seeking has been deployed, rather than keeping the focus on the visit  Roll Eyes

What does much earlier mean in this case?
Oh_Caroline

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2021, 02:09:51 PM »

Didn’t they say September with Gabriel and he arrived on August 31st.  The same thing happen when Victoria had Estelle...the announcement said March and she arrived on February 23rd. 

I actually really like that about the SRF.  Seems that if the due date is late in the month the give the next month so the speculation as to when baby will arrive is kept down.  Beyond giving the actual due date it’s probably the best option.

This announcement was weird because they said “turn of the month March-April”.  It probably would have been better to just say April and then have a happy healthy baby arrive in late March.
Eliza B

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: January 30, 2021, 03:28:13 PM »

Didn’t they say September with Gabriel and he arrived on August 31st.  The same thing happen when Victoria had Estelle...the announcement said March and she arrived on February 23rd. 

I actually really like that about the SRF.  Seems that if the due date is late in the month the give the next month so the speculation as to when baby will arrive is kept down.  Beyond giving the actual due date it’s probably the best option.

This announcement was weird because they said “turn of the month March-April”.  It probably would have been better to just say April and then have a happy healthy baby arrive in late March.

Pregnancies average 38-42 weeks with 40 as the mean.  So makes sense to err on over cautious higher limit.

I was late with both so I can tell you the "have you had the baby yet?" questions are obnoxious enough without the worlds press inquiring.
SvenskaSarah

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2021, 03:46:56 PM »

What does much earlier mean in this case?

I cant recall it exactly, but I seem to remember it being mentioned by CP (I think) shortly after the birth. Of course he could have meant Gabriel arrived at 38 weeks rather than 40 and I misinterpreted it. The press announcement did say they were due in September 2017, and given the SRF's history of announcing the due date to be perhaps later than it is, plus the face that babies can arrive from 37/38 weeks, it would make sense that I misinterpreted it.

I agree with Eliza B, I like the way the SRF handles pregnancy announcements with view of due dates. It must take a lot of pressure from the expectant parents and curtail further press intrusion. I also like that they are able to arrive and leave hospital as they wish, without having a horde of photographers waiting.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: January 30, 2021, 04:13:58 PM »

Thank you all. Star

Two weeks early is absolutely normal. I believe more than three weeks early would be premature. Here I think they wait ten days, if the child is overdue and then get it out. Don't know about Sweden, but it's certainly similar.

So Gabriel was totally in time. Everybody having children knows that the date given to you as birthdate is a vague statement, nothing more.

I agree that Sweden handled it well with the announcing of the date not too precisely.
anneboleyn

Warned
Mini Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2021, 06:24:51 PM »

Wow, she has really popped. It makes sense since they announced the pregnancy later than the typical 12 weeks.

She looks very lovely as a pregnant woman, it suits her.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2021, 07:32:40 AM »

Pregnancies average 38-42 weeks with 40 as the mean.  So makes sense to err on over cautious higher limit.

I was late with both so I can tell you the "have you had the baby yet?" questions are obnoxious enough without the worlds press inquiring.

My mom was the other way around, all her children were born early. An average of ca. 2-3 weeks before the calculated due date. Her first one was born round 9 months after my parents marriage. When she is teased about that, her comment is often "But he was born early".   Laugh bounce
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: