Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Albert - 2021 News & Events  (Read 31694 times)
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: November 28, 2021, 08:40:50 AM »

Canít decide whether he is a good father, giving the kids some small, fun roles to introduce them or just a total media-manipulator and those kids are caught up in this very bad story.  I just hope those two kids donít end up totally messed up!

A genuine question - what he will gain by manipulating media?
Good question...i wonder the same.

it's not strange that the kids feel uncomfortable and awkwd  they are liviing a bad experience with their mommy illness and absence they will feel uuncomfortable awiwad and not happy even kot attending puplic engagements at least at here they are with their father i don't know if Albi is good father or not but for a child that one parent is absent the presence of the other parent is conforting imo

Countess of Cows

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: November 28, 2021, 03:25:42 PM »

He seems a much better father than I expected him to be, hands on, affectionate and involved.  I do not like the twins being trotted out at every opportunity, especially now!  They used to only be seen at selected events.

He gets custody in any divorce or separation, it is not necessary for him to manipulate the courts playing games.  It's a done deal, (prenup)  she leaves, she goes alone.  I have to guess he wants them with him, not with nannies/strangers at the palace without either parent.  That said, they can be with him, just not exposed to the media, they look overwelmed and uncomfortable.  It's such a messy, sad situation all the way around, I  know he has to do his job, but cutting back travelling and photo ops for a while seems the best for the babes. IMO

It reminds me of JFK, Jackie refused for the children to be exposed to any media attention.  As soon as she was out of town, he called in the press.  Most casual photos of them were taken when their mother wasn't there to put her foot down.  I suspect the same could be true here.

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
karma chamelion

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: November 28, 2021, 03:49:50 PM »

Canít decide whether he is a good father, giving the kids some small, fun roles to introduce them or just a total media-manipulator and those kids are caught up in this very bad story.  I just hope those two kids donít end up totally messed up!

A genuine question - what he will gain by manipulating media?
Good question...i wonder the same.

it's not strange that the kids feel uncomfortable and awkwd  they are liviing a bad experience with their mommy illness and absence they will feel uuncomfortable awiwad and not happy even kot attending puplic engagements at least at here they are with their father i don't know if Albi is good father or not but for a child that one parent is absent the presence of the other parent is conforting imo

Yes, I'm sure they're not happy at the moment and are experiencing a rough time, they don't have to live the experience in public. As I said earlier, if (and it's a big IF) they feel the need to be close to their father at engagements (I don't believe this for a minute to be honest) they could be present and not pushed front and center for photos. I see nothing beneficial for the children in the way they are being constantly photographed looking unhappy.

What will he gain by manipulating the press? Public acclaim for being a good father, such as he is getting here in this forum. It's one of the few things his money can't buy and which he needs/wants desperately since he knows that he is the cause of a good amount of Charlene's problems with his thoughtless, selfish behavior. He's always been a selfish jerk, I don't know why he is getting the benefit of the doubt now.
ralf103

Gigantic Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: November 28, 2021, 04:28:26 PM »

I'm on the fence about the whole thing TBH but we can't discount the possibility that with his younger children Albert is a good father, even if we don't like him he can still have the possibility of being a good father.
karma chamelion

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: November 28, 2021, 05:43:35 PM »

I'm on the fence about the whole thing TBH but we can't discount the possibility that with his younger children Albert is a good father, even if we don't like him he can still have the possibility of being a good father.

Of course. He can be a good father and have room for improvement as well.

"Good" is so subjective, what does it mean? He buys them everything they want/need, hires the best nannies? To me, a good father would shelter his children from prying eyes. There is no need for them to be trotted out for boring things like tree planting other than to show their faces, and when they look so miserable (justifiably so) it only encourages speculation. Save the public appearances for fun things like visiting Christmas markets, save the mundane engagements for when the whole family is feeling better.
Aubiette

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: November 30, 2021, 09:49:32 PM »

Yesterday Prince Albert, Princess Caroline, #PrinceJacques and #PrincessGabriella attended the celebrations of the International Day of rights of a child at
@ChildCAREMonaco

Camera with flash Hello Monaco
https://twitter.com/Chris.../1465640175623680003?s=20

Short video in tweet.
loveofenglishtradition

Micro Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: December 04, 2021, 12:55:43 PM »

The Monaco family is holding together. Nice idea to have the twin's cousins of both Wittstock and Grimaldi families together at the Xmas market.

https://www.newmyroyals.c...y-of-monaco-attended.html
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #112 on: December 04, 2021, 10:40:26 PM »

does it get cold in monaco?

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Countess of Cows

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #113 on: December 04, 2021, 11:47:43 PM »

Yesterday Prince Albert, Princess Caroline, #PrinceJacques and #PrincessGabriella attended the celebrations of the International Day of rights of a child at
@ChildCAREMonaco

Short video in tweet.

Gabby got game!  Look at her body language walking in, arms crossed, not her usual smiling expression.  Jack turns to walk back,she stops him, points forward, he minds her.  Then she marches up to Al, he bends down, she says something and points forward and they all jump too.    She's got a lot of Grimaldi girl mind of her own traits showing up early LOL  Going to be fun to watch this little spit fire.  Love her!

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
Athena

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #114 on: December 05, 2021, 06:30:04 AM »

@ChildCAREMonaco

Short video in tweet.

Gabby got game!  Look at her body language walking in, arms crossed, not her usual smiling expression.  Jack turns to walk back,she stops him, points forward, he minds her.  Then she marches up to Al, he bends down, she says something and points forward and they all jump too.    She's got a lot of Grimaldi girl mind of her own traits showing up early LOL  Going to be fun to watch this little spit fire.  Love her!

It didn't seem to me to be a happy interaction   Confused
karma chamelion

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #115 on: December 05, 2021, 06:35:12 AM »

@ChildCAREMonaco

Short video in tweet.

It didn't seem to me to be a happy interaction   Confused

Me either. A child shouldn't feel that she needs to guide a parent, poor little girl. She's tense and frustrated and Jacques looks like a deer in the headlights.
Astrid

Mini Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #116 on: December 05, 2021, 11:07:31 AM »

The usual circus. Tense and unhappy looking children being paraded around for a Ągood timeď. At least the British youngsters where protected by a highly ritual approach to all public show offs after their mother died, but these are brought right before the flashlights. I am sure they will be keeping the yellow press happy for a long time to comeÖ
Antiroyalist

Warned
Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #117 on: December 05, 2021, 06:52:56 PM »

How can anyone be happy wearing that horrid mask?
I feel sorry for everyone having to wear them. I would rather stay home maskless than be out and about wearing one, so I imagine they might too. 
In my country children don't have to wear a mask, luckily.
anneboleyn

Warned
Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #118 on: December 05, 2021, 07:17:32 PM »

I feel sorry for everyone having to wear them. I would rather stay home maskless than be out and about wearing one, so I imagine they might too. 

Kids are very good at adapting. Masks are smart right now, since young children arenít able to be vaccinated. Children here wear masks all day at school with very few complaints. The kids look fine to me.

ďAnd she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.Ē - Annabelle M. Ramos
Mariola

Small Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #119 on: December 05, 2021, 09:58:31 PM »

Kids are very good at adapting. Masks are smart right now, since young children arenít able to be vaccinated. Children here wear masks all day at school with very few complaints. The kids look fine to me.

Yes, agreeing about the masks. The video is amusing. I see no discomfort, but the little girl is determined to get to where she wants to be and to stop the adults (and her brother) from slowing down. I can remember doing this with my mother (because Mama loves to stop and talk to her neighbours in the streets and in the shops and I had no patience).

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: