Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Albert - 2021 News & Events  (Read 16155 times)
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: September 09, 2021, 01:25:17 AM »

Thank you for the rest of the story; I'm so glad that the daughter is doing well (all things considered) and I'm so impressed by your daughter's heart.

I think this is a perfect perspective for this situation and it shows how although it almost seems counterintuitive, the children don't need to be shielded from the illness.  They just need their mommy.
anneboleyn

Warned
Large Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: September 09, 2021, 01:29:22 AM »

I’m so sad the mom died but that little girl is lucky to have you and your daughter in her life.

“And she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.” - Annabelle M. Ramos
Clover

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: September 09, 2021, 01:36:43 AM »

Cordelia Fitzgerald,
Yes, little kids need their Mommy.  Little kids shouldn't be shielded from hard experiences like a parent's illness but supported while exposed. I hope Albert and the members of his court figure this out sooner rather than later.

Thank you!  Hug My daughter impresses me with her care and concern for others who are having a hard time. I am really proud of her and the level of compassion and empathy she has for others.

Anneboleyn,
Thank you!  Hug I am so happy to see how well-adjusted she is now, I think experts should be consulted by Albert to determine what's best for the children.

Cordelia Fitzgerald

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: September 09, 2021, 01:42:40 AM »

Thank you!  Hug My daughter impresses me with her care and concern for others who are having a hard time. I am really proud of her and the level of compassion and empathy she has for others.

I think your daughter is modeling what she has seen lived out at home  Hug
anneboleyn

Warned
Large Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: September 09, 2021, 01:43:22 AM »

Hug

“And she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.” - Annabelle M. Ramos
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: September 26, 2021, 05:27:47 PM »

September 3
Albert and his children in Dublin.
They visited Irish President Michael D Higgins and his wife Sabina Higgins at the presidential residence. Afterward, Albert visited Trinity College Dublin to mark his major donation to the Old Library.

On the occasion of the visit, two ceremonies took place to mark the significance of the donation. An unveiling ceremony took place of a frieze with the names of "Prince Albert and Princess Charlene" on the University’s Benefactors Wall at the entrance to the Trinity College Dining Hall. A frieze containing the name of Prince Albert was also unveiled on the Gallery of the Long Room of the Old Library alongside the founding donors to the Library.

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: September 26, 2021, 05:28:06 PM »

September 17
Albert attended the anniversary of Mission Enfance
Albert, in the company of Caroline of Hanover, attended the 30th anniversary of "Mission Enfance" at Sporting de Monte-Carlo in Monaco. This international solidarity organization was founded in 1991 in France and in the Principality of Monaco by Father Stephane Aumonier to provide assistance to children in distress throughout the world. The organization operates directly in the field with its local teams in order to carry out its humanitarian programs.

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: September 26, 2021, 05:28:27 PM »

September 23
Albert hosted the 5th Monte-Carlo Gala for Planetary Health charity auction.
Albert presided over the 5th Monte-Carlo Gala for Planetary Health charity auction. For the first time in its history, Monte Carlo Gala for Planetary Health was held in the main courtyard of the Prince’s Palace.

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: September 26, 2021, 05:28:39 PM »

September 25
Albert attended the renaming ceremony of three squares in the Larvotto district of Monaco.
The three squares were renamed as Promenade Princess Louise-Hippolyte, Place Anne-Marie Campora, and Place Joséphine Baker.

Cordelia Fitzgerald

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: September 26, 2021, 07:49:01 PM »

A lot of the pictures from the Dublin visit were new to me.  Gabrielle has no business being out and about when she is either that poorly behaved OR that off-balance and worried about her mom and therefore acting out.

Not judging a little girl...just was further solidified to me that while things are in flux with Charlene, Albert needs to figure out what is best for his children.

Which I know he wants to; I'm not saying he is an uncaring father.  But I hope he has people speaking to him that can help him figure out the best strategy here.
loubna

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: September 30, 2021, 10:33:05 AM »

with sharone stone he attended james bond premiere in monaco

louis & marie were there too
Nappyolean

Warned
Mini Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: September 30, 2021, 12:50:30 PM »

Albert is busy! Sharon looks amazing! Gabriella does seem a bit hyper. I don’t really hear about a regular nanny for the twins, (like nanny Maria), I do hope they have a stable presence since it adds so much stability to the lives of royal children. And with the current Charlene situation, these children would need that constant stability.
Gemsheal

Large Member

I make my own memes

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: September 30, 2021, 09:53:00 PM »

Sharon Stone seems to be hanging around.   Are she and Albert friends, or is this something ... new?   

“Because to take away a man's freedom of choice, even his freedom to make the wrong choice, is to manipulate him as though he were a puppet and not a person.”

― Madeline L'Engle
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: October 01, 2021, 12:41:49 AM »

I love that Caroline is ageing so gracefully. Does she have her own thread?
Coatdress

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: October 01, 2021, 12:54:07 AM »

Sharon Stone seems to be hanging around.   Are she and Albert friends, or is this something ... new?   

I think that Albert is using her to troll Charlene.  Sharon is blonde with short hair.  It is like he is filling her spot in photos.  (Not that I think Charlene cares.)
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: