Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Albert - 2021 News & Events  (Read 30364 times)
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: May 23, 2021, 08:44:52 PM »

April 27
58th Annual Session of the National Academy of Sciences Washington - Message from S.A.S. Prince to commemorate the 1921 Anniversary of the Ocean Speech delivered by Prince Albert I.

VIDEO HERE

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2021, 08:45:13 PM »

April 27
Albert attended a Basketball Game 1 of the Eurocup Final, held in the Gaston Médecin Hall of Stadium Louis II, opposing A.S. Monaco Basket vs UNICS Kazan (Russia).

After a completely insane and suspenseful game, the Roca Team, under coach Zvezdan Mitrovic, wins the 89-87. tight score.
The team will now lead 1-0 and will play on April 30 in Tatarstan the return match, and if necessary a decisive match 3 in Kazan on May 2, to try to become the second French team in all the story to win C2 after Limoges in 1988.

In nine years, the Roca Team has gone from the fourth level of France to qualification for the Euroleague and will try to win their first European trophy at the end of the week.

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2021, 08:45:41 PM »

May 8
Albert, Jacques, and Gabriella attended the FIA Formula E-Prix

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2021, 08:46:52 PM »

May 18
Albert travelled to Saint-Etienne de Tinée
He was greeted by Ms. Colette Fabron, Mayor of the municipality, in the presence of Mr. Bernard Gonzalez, Prefect of the Alps-Maritimes, by Mr. Eric Ciotti, deputy and Departmental Advisor of Alpes-Maritimes, and deputies and village councilors.
As part of the support for storm Alex's valleys, Albert donated an ultrasound and deep ultrasound probe at Saint-Maur's Hospital, funded by the Monegasque Red Cross. This equipment will allow for adequate monitoring for all medical situations in the backcountry valleys.

H.A.S. The Prince then went to Jean Franco College to exchange with students the "sports studies" and "mountain option sections", two tracks of excellence that form future champions and young people working in the valleys. A souvenir photo was taken in front of the minibus recently offered by the Sovereign to facilitate the movement of these schools.

After health and education, the Sovereign addressed the environmental theme during a visit to the Mercantour National Park House, scheduled for June 13 Welcomed by the director, Ms. Aline Comeau, the Prince has discovered this new teaching space dedicated to the fauna and flora of Mercantour. He was also able to exchange with the park's teams on adapting our society to climate change.
This was the third visit to the backcountry valleys since the severe passage of Storm Alex last October symbolizing the strong ties between the Principality of Monaco and that region.

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2021, 08:47:14 PM »

May 22
Albert, Gabriella, and Jacques visited Monaco Car Museum
Albert and the kiddos visited Monaco Car Museum. The Prince family had taken part in the work for the exhibition by artist Mark Dickens, which is being displayed at the museum. The exhibition displaying car parts that raced in the past Monaco Grand Prix is organized in connection with the 78th edition of the Monaco Grand Prix that is taking place from Thursday 20 May to Sunday 23 May 2021. Currently traveling on the African continent as part of a wildlife preservation mission, Princess Charlene won’t be able to attend the Monaco Grand Prix Formula 1.

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2021, 08:47:32 PM »

May 23
Albert and his children attended the Monaco Grand Prix

Paulina

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2021, 08:51:33 PM »

Thanks for posting these Pedro. Nice to see Albert out and about with his kids.

The problem with incompetent, corrupt, fascist government is incompetence, corruption and fascism,  not government (Jerome à Paris - paraphrased)
Gemsheal

Large Member

I make my own memes

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2021, 09:12:49 PM »

May 22
Albert, Gabriella, and Jacques visited Monaco Car Museum
Albert and the kiddos visited Monaco Car Museum. The Prince family had taken part in the work for the exhibition by artist Mark Dickens, which is being displayed at the museum. The exhibition displaying car parts that raced in the past Monaco Grand Prix is organized in connection with the 78th edition of the Monaco Grand Prix that is taking place from Thursday 20 May to Sunday 23 May 2021. Currently traveling on the African continent as part of a wildlife preservation mission, Princess Charlene won’t be able to attend the Monaco Grand Prix Formula 1.

I just love this photo 😍

“The spirit of the artist doesn't belong to one person or another.  It belongs to all of us.  Don't keep its playfulness and generosity buried." 
Gloria Vanderbilt - Woman to Woman
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2021, 10:29:14 PM »

Thanks for all of these updates!  I love to see the genuine affection and comfortableness between him and his children.  This also points up quite clearly how MIA Charlene has been lately, even before this current foray to SA. 

But I do think it's wonderful to see how much his children enjoy being with him, and how they seem to be coming into their own in public appearances. 
anastasia beaverhausen

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: May 23, 2021, 11:35:30 PM »

Thank you for all these wonderful photos PeDe!    Star

Albert seems like a good, involved father, and Charlene’s absence is particularly noticeable when you look at the photos in sequence.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: September 06, 2021, 01:37:08 PM »

On September 3, Prince Albert II of Monaco, Princess Gabriella and Prince Jacques visited Dublin. Prince Albert visited Irish President Michael D Higgins and his wife Sabina Higgins at the presidential residence. Afterwards, Prince Albert visited Trinity College Dublin.

Cordelia Fitzgerald

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: September 06, 2021, 04:21:40 PM »

In a lot of recent pictures, it really looks like Gabriella is starting to act out/need a firm (but gentle) hand to guide her.  I know she's going through so much uncertainty with her mom being gone, so I'm not being judgmental like I can be when other young princes and princesses act out.  But maybe one of Al's sisters needs to step in and really get involved and (a) be a stable female presence and (b) instruct and model how to behave. 
anastasia beaverhausen

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: September 06, 2021, 04:31:21 PM »

In a lot of recent pictures, it really looks like Gabriella is starting to act out/need a firm (but gentle) hand to guide her.  I know she's going through so much uncertainty with her mom being gone, so I'm not being judgmental like I can be when other young princes and princesses act out.  But maybe one of Al's sisters needs to step in and really get involved and (a) be a stable female presence and (b) instruct and model how to behave.  

I agree, but got a shiver on when you mention the Grimaldis stepping in. The bad choices far outnumber the good ones imo.

I hope somebody stable and sensible steps in for them. 

thecrownjewelthief

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: September 06, 2021, 05:05:01 PM »

In a lot of recent pictures, it really looks like Gabriella is starting to act out/need a firm (but gentle) hand to guide her.  I know she's going through so much uncertainty with her mom being gone, so I'm not being judgmental like I can be when other young princes and princesses act out.  But maybe one of Al's sisters needs to step in and really get involved and (a) be a stable female presence and (b) instruct and model how to behave.  

I agree, but got a shiver on when you mention the Grimaldis stepping in. The bad choices far outnumber the good ones imo.

I hope somebody stable and sensible steps in for them. 

I saw an article from the visit with a video - Gert’s Royals might’ve posted it on twitter a few days ago. Gabriella was definitely all over the place. It surprised me because she’s always seemed spunky but it was the kind of thing we’ve seen other royal moms put a stop to. Obviously they’re out and about a lot and it probably wasn’t the most interesting visit for them, but hopefully they’re hanging in there okay. Albert seems like a good dad but it could’ve been a setting that was a little much for just one parent.
anneboleyn

Warned
Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: September 06, 2021, 05:08:25 PM »

Yeah, she’s starting to seem a little more spicy in these pictures, plus her terrible haircut… I feel bad for her.

“And she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.” - Annabelle M. Ramos
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: