Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Princess Delphine - 2021 NEWS & EVENTS  (Read 13802 times)
Hester
Board Helper
Warned
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: April 07, 2022, 07:25:14 PM »

Why is she crossing her legs like that? Needs a wee?
Gemsheal

Large Member

United States United States

I make my own memes

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: April 07, 2022, 08:01:56 PM »

April 1
Delphine attended the Canneséries festival.
The 5th edition of Canneséries opened its doors on April 1, awarding a prize to popular actress Gillian Anderson. Delphine caused a sensation on the pink carpet of the Cannes event thanks to her look of the day.

She wore one of her own creations, a "dress-work of art" from the Wearable Art Collection line of which she is the creator and "whose fabrics take up the motifs of her famous poetic and enforceable works", specifies the specialized site Histoires Royales.

The outfit in question, a shirt dress with long sleeves and a belt at the waist, with colorful inscriptions, is called "The WTFH Bubble Statement Dress" by its designer.

I would wear this, but I like in-your-face designs.   Delphine has a very good figure.   Who is the guy in the photos?       

“The spirit of the artist doesn't belong to one person or another.  It belongs to all of us.  Don't keep its playfulness and generosity buried." 
Gloria Vanderbilt - Woman to Woman
kinan

Baby Member

Indonesia Indonesia

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: April 07, 2022, 08:22:40 PM »

April 1
The 5th edition of Canneséries opened its doors on April 1, awarding a prize to popular actress Gillian Anderson. Delphine caused a sensation on the pink carpet of the Cannes event thanks to her look of the day.

She wore one of her own creations, a "dress-work of art" from the Wearable Art Collection line of which she is the creator and "whose fabrics take up the motifs of her famous poetic and enforceable works", specifies the specialized site Histoires Royales.

The outfit in question, a shirt dress with long sleeves and a belt at the waist, with colorful inscriptions, is called "The WTFH Bubble Statement Dress" by its designer.

I would wear this, but I like in-your-face designs.   Delphine has a very good figure.   Who is the guy in the photos?       

He is James O'Hare, her partner and the father of her children. I don't know if they are married or not.
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: April 08, 2022, 10:48:00 AM »

April 1

He is James O'Hare, her partner and the father of her children. I don't know if they are married or not.

They are not married, but they are together since 2000.

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: April 08, 2022, 11:54:33 PM »

April 1

he sounds English? or is that a Belgian name? Confused

I think he dyes his hair   Secret

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Gemsheal

Large Member

United States United States

I make my own memes

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: May 14, 2022, 03:46:45 PM »

April 1

Very belated but thank you for the info  Star

“The spirit of the artist doesn't belong to one person or another.  It belongs to all of us.  Don't keep its playfulness and generosity buried." 
Gloria Vanderbilt - Woman to Woman
Dresstoimpress

Mini Member

Belgium Belgium

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: May 14, 2022, 04:46:38 PM »

April 1

he sounds English? or is that a Belgian name? Confused

I think he dyes his hair   Secret

G Smiley
Indeed that is Jim. He is American from Texas. They hit gold with eachother. 
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: