Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2021 Mary's Donation Deficiency Tally  (Read 67025 times)
emtishell

Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: November 13, 2021, 07:56:19 AM »

what material is this frock please?

Is it polyester?

it is fugly. it is see through. MEdiana's chook cutlets needs a better bra- a bra with straps and she needs to wear a slip so it is not see through

G Smiley

It’s crepe de chine, which can be silk, wool or synthetic. The website doesn’t specify which makes me think synthetic. If it were wool or silk it would say.
dKaren

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: November 13, 2021, 09:54:38 PM »

Is it polyester?

it is fugly. it is see through. MEdiana's chook cutlets needs a better bra- a bra with straps and she needs to wear a slip so it is not see through

G Smiley

All she cares is 'VALENTINO' on the tag  .
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: November 13, 2021, 10:54:23 PM »

Is it polyester?

G Smiley

It’s crepe de chine, which can be silk, wool or synthetic. The website doesn’t specify which makes me think synthetic. If it were wool or silk it would say.

it looks like it is synthetic, like her.

Star to both of you Thumb up

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: November 15, 2021, 07:41:35 PM »

Just looking at the photo I had thought it was a very fine knit, but the model pic is horrid... It looks like giving static like a two-way radio

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: December 12, 2021, 06:41:27 PM »

June 22
Meeting with chairman of the board of Global Fashion Agenda (GFA) Niels Eskildsen and the organization's new CEO Federica Marchionni, to discuss the GFA's priorities to ensure a more sustainable fashion industry.

NEW 'Coachella' dress by Ba&Sh = $450

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: December 12, 2021, 06:41:47 PM »

December 8
Visiting Kræftværket at Rigshospitalet

NEW Puff-Sleeve Roll-Neck Knitted Top in Bottle Green by ZIMMERMAN = $547

NEW Esme Small Earrings in 18K Gold by DULONG FINE JEWELRY = $1,600.00

« Last Edit: December 12, 2021, 06:46:57 PM by PeDe » Logged

Gemsheal

Large Member

United States United States

I make my own memes

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: December 12, 2021, 07:37:04 PM »

Wow.  Doesn't Mary have enough gold earrings, she asked, knowing the answer already.   Roll Eyes

“The spirit of the artist doesn't belong to one person or another.  It belongs to all of us.  Don't keep its playfulness and generosity buried." 
Gloria Vanderbilt - Woman to Woman
pocahontas

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #112 on: December 12, 2021, 11:09:14 PM »

If you're a princess, you can splurge on a few heirloom quality pieces for galas and important events. And maybe also quality, classic pieces you would use often.
But most accessories for day-to-day wear need not be super expensive and so high quality. They just have to look good. Costume jewelry would make sense because you can have many to mix and match with different outfits and occasions. Not super expensive so you can collect a lot of them. See Maxima who wears a ton of eclectic costume jewelry to complement her many outfits. Max really has fun with her accessories. Doesn't make sense to spend a ton of money on these.

I don't understand spending $1600 on pretty basic gold earrings when she has so many earrings of similar quality.

Jackie Kennedy wore an iconic pearl necklace. It was faux-pearl. When it went up for auction after her death, The Franklin Mint bought it for $$$ then sold reproductions. https://www.worthpoint.co...jackies-pearls-1728836572

Royal jewelry need not be super expensive. What matters is the taste of the wearer.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #113 on: December 12, 2021, 11:35:52 PM »

If you're a princess, you can splurge on a few heirloom quality pieces for galas and important events. And maybe also quality, classic pieces you would use often.
But most accessories for day-to-day wear need not be super expensive and so high quality. They just have to look good. Costume jewelry would make sense because you can have many to mix and match with different outfits and occasions. Not super expensive so you can collect a lot of them. See Maxima who wears a ton of eclectic costume jewelry to complement her many outfits. Max really has fun with her accessories. Doesn't make sense to spend a ton of money on these.

I don't understand spending $1600 on pretty basic gold earrings when she has so many earrings of similar quality.

Jackie Kennedy wore an iconic pearl necklace. It was faux-pearl. When it went up for auction after her death, The Franklin Mint bought it for $$$ then sold reproductions. https://www.worthpoint.co...jackies-pearls-1728836572

Royal jewelry need not be super expensive. What matters is the taste of the wearer.

I think there is a deal going on with Dulong, in some kind of way behind closed doors. I wouldn't be surprised if they get a royal warrant, as a court jeweler, after Fred takes the throne. She has amassed tremendous amounts of jewels from them.

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #114 on: December 26, 2021, 01:46:11 AM »

December 25
attending Christmas Day service in Aarhus Cathedral

NEW "Meghan" Check Wrap Coat, Navy/Ivory by HOBBS = £329.00 = $440.45

emtishell

Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #115 on: December 26, 2021, 01:52:02 AM »

December 25
attending Christmas Day service in Aarhus Cathedral

NEW "Meghan" Check Wrap Coat, Navy/Ivory by HOBBS = £329.00 = $440.45

I like this coat, looks very cosy (as I spend Christmas and Boxing Day in the hottest city in the world - 44C (111F) yesterday, and expecting 43C today!)
Royal Me!

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #116 on: December 26, 2021, 03:47:07 AM »

The NEW "Meghan"   Laugh bounce
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #117 on: February 02, 2022, 05:45:31 AM »

September 30
Official visit to Lithuania

[/img]

NEW Winter Frost Earrings in 18K Gold and Diamonds by OLE LYNGGAARD = DKK 69.900,00 = $10,592.67

Are you effing kidding me? 10 grand for a pair of earrings? Look familiar? Yes, she has the same in two sizes in White Gold as well.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: