Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Has Charlene and Albert Put Monaco Back On The Map?  (Read 8586 times)
Countess of Cows

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: March 12, 2021, 05:11:56 PM »

I know until I joined the board due to my interest in Mary, (whoa was that a long time ago  Wink ), I was only familar with Grace and Diana, and a bit of QEII.   The dishers opened me up to a whole wide world of interesting personalities.  Daisy is now my favorite queen,  I adore the Spanish girls and Felipe is a handsome man  Thumb up

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: March 16, 2021, 11:15:08 PM »

I’ve often thought that perhaps the “problem”, or maybe rather “the issue” is that on forums like RD, communication is in English. And that those who have English as their mother tongue tend to focus on the BRF due to language or the Monegasque RF because they feel a connection to Grace.

Of course, now I’m speaking as a born and bred Scandinavian but ultimately, whatever royals you feel are the “most covered” ones depends highly on what magazines or news channels you are exposed to. Since I’m from Denmark, a phrase like “The Queen” will automatically bring an image of Margrethe to my mind. It won’t be Elizabeth unless it’s made clear that it’s the one from England we’re talking about.

(..)
That surprises me a lot, considering that your Crown prince also was born and bred in Denmark, but when asked about the Queen, he automatically assumed Elizabeth was meant and stated that he was the son of the Queen of England... Thinking

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Kitty

Warned
Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: March 17, 2021, 12:06:35 AM »

I’ve often thought that perhaps the “problem”, or maybe rather “the issue” is that on forums like RD, communication is in English. And that those who have English as their mother tongue tend to focus on the BRF due to language or the Monegasque RF because they feel a connection to Grace.

Of course, now I’m speaking as a born and bred Scandinavian but ultimately, whatever royals you feel are the “most covered” ones depends highly on what magazines or news channels you are exposed to. Since I’m from Denmark, a phrase like “The Queen” will automatically bring an image of Margrethe to my mind. It won’t be Elizabeth unless it’s made clear that it’s the one from England we’re talking about.

(..)
That surprises me a lot, considering that your Crown prince also was born and bred in Denmark, but when asked about the Queen, he automatically assumed Elizabeth was meant and stated that he was the son of the Queen of England... Thinking
Omg really?
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: March 17, 2021, 10:54:54 AM »

Yes, he still owes me a new keyboard for that stunt.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: March 17, 2021, 11:02:24 AM »

Laugh bounce Laughing Wink
Kitty

Warned
Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: March 17, 2021, 12:43:47 PM »

Hahaha!!!!!
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #51 on: March 17, 2021, 01:12:35 PM »

You should probably ask one of his mother’s about the replacement, I think he’s cheap..
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: March 17, 2021, 05:22:21 PM »

Well the english one just replied with: "Well, have you got problems!! Get in line, I am currently frying bigger fish"

Mary's life motto:
Kitty

Warned
Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: March 18, 2021, 01:47:43 PM »

I think more people know about Monaco but I think its still based off of Grace's impact.
Curtains

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: March 18, 2021, 04:45:31 PM »

I think we have wrung every bit of juice out of this tiny bit of fruit.  So many other Monaco threads here, and the world has moved on.

"Some of it's magic, and some of it's tragic: but I had a good life, all the way." - Jimmy Buffet, America's premiere poet
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: March 19, 2021, 09:33:04 AM »

I think we have wrung every bit of juice out of this tiny bit of fruit.  So many other Monaco threads here, and the world has moved on.

Did it move on?  I thought it has been standing still during / since the Corona pandemic.
Kitty

Warned
Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: March 19, 2021, 01:55:33 PM »

Did it move on?  I thought it has been standing still during / since the Corona pandemic.
  Yep I agree with you!  Smiley
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: March 19, 2021, 02:01:11 PM »

But eeeehhhhh, are we still looking? Monaco still not traced?
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: March 19, 2021, 03:52:28 PM »

Well in that case, can't we answer the question of whether or not Charlene and Albert put Monaco back on the map with a firm: NO! and close the case?

Mary's life motto:
Countess of Cows

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: March 19, 2021, 04:17:36 PM »

Oh wait.....WHAT....cha cha is the princess of Monaco?Huh?   Yikes  I thought she was princess of South Africa, it seems to be the only country that she has any affection for Snare

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: