Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Off Topic People  (Read 1296 times)
GoodGollyMissMolly

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« on: February 23, 2021, 03:41:35 PM »

If certain people are off topic, and users keep bringing them up and are only getting a slight scolding for doing, why are they even off topic? I was under the impression that if someone continuously broke the rules with a reckless disregard for warnings and reprimands they would be banned?
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2021, 04:00:41 PM »

Itís occasionally troublesome to get the board to work as it should because it ought to be updated but thatís a huge proces and we donít know which of our special features that will carry over to an updated version. So itís a bit of a bother actually which we donít have time or energy for currently. Also posters here are adults and should really be able to behave themselves.. thatís also tiring. Having to tell adults the same thing over and over again 😐 I would hope the shaming effect was enough but donít always want to waste time on those who apparently donít care..
GoodGollyMissMolly

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2021, 04:20:30 PM »

Itís occasionally troublesome to get the board to work as it should because it ought to be updated but thatís a huge proces and we donít know which of our special features that will carry over to an updated version. So itís a bit of a bother actually which we donít have time or energy for currently. Also posters here are adults and should really be able to behave themselves.. thatís also tiring. Having to tell adults the same thing over and over again 😐 I would hope the shaming effect was enough but donít always want to waste time on those who apparently donít care..

I get that it's tough to moderate and update, but I will admit it's hard to want to participate in a conversation when everyone is trying to follow the rules, and then there's one or two posters who are consistently negative about everything.
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2021, 04:24:11 PM »

I totally get it. I have a shitlist too, but no energy for it right now..
GoodGollyMissMolly

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2021, 04:35:26 PM »

Thank you then for all your hard work. I'm just happy to be heard  Hug
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2021, 04:56:29 PM »

Thank you then for all your hard work. I'm just happy to be heard  Hug
I second that - thank you Maria!

And GGMM, have you ever tried putting those people on ďIgnoreĒ?  You donít have to read their posts that way.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: