Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 19   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: News and photos of Prince Julian, Duke of Halland  (Read 69732 times)
AutumnOpal

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #225 on: August 16, 2021, 06:58:31 PM »

So many beautiful grandchildren, CG and Sylvia are very lucky.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #226 on: August 16, 2021, 07:20:21 PM »

Do you think this is pretty much the end of the line as far as grandkids for the king and queen are concerned? Or will CP and wife keep trying for a girl? Pretty sure Victoria is out of the baby-making game and I suspect that Madeline might be as well. Chris does not look well. I don't remember how old he is, but maybe the years are catching up with him.

He's 47, but yeah, he does not look like he's in the best of health.

I think all three couples are done having kids now.
dwi
Banned
Banned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #227 on: August 16, 2021, 09:35:39 PM »

That big bow on Sofia's head.  What on earth was she thinking?  As for her dress, it seems to be a compromise of the garb she wore for her other two christenings.  At least her nursing pads don't show this time.

Little Gabriel seemed very clingy, he probably is a little jealous of the new baby.  I have to agree with the poster who said both boys needed haircuts.  Long hair is fine but it takes care to look good & neither boys' hair looks good right now.  Wind or no wind.

I didn't like Madeleine's hairpiece either but otherwise her little family was adorable.   

hate sofia's dress and that ugly thing on top of her head!  she looks awful.
SvenskaSarah

Huge Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #228 on: August 17, 2021, 01:39:52 AM »

Who is the guy next to Chris in the group photo? Does her sister Lena who divorced her hubby have a new love interest?

Yes, it's Lina's new boyfriend/fiance (they live together). His name is Mattias Wikström. Looked like she is pregnant.

Is Lina the one that Sofia (and the rest) wore black as a bridesmaids dress?

It wouldn't surprise me if CP and Sofia tried for a fourth in the hope that it'll be a girl, plus it'll be one more than Madde. (Yes I do think Sofia is that petty, petty enough to plan a pregnancy for around Septemner 2023, the time of the CGs golden jubilee).
CyrilSebastian

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #229 on: August 17, 2021, 01:50:26 AM »

Do you think this is pretty much the end of the line as far as grandkids for the king and queen are concerned? Or will CP and wife keep trying for a girl? Pretty sure Victoria is out of the baby-making game and I suspect that Madeline might be as well. Chris does not look well. I don't remember how old he is, but maybe the years are catching up with him.

He's 47, but yeah, he does not look like he's in the best of health.

I think all three couples are done having kids now.

Christopher may just be tired out from a lot of business meetings.
Booklover

Warned
Medium Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #230 on: August 17, 2021, 02:54:14 AM »

Who is the guy next to Chris in the group photo? Does her sister Lena who divorced her hubby have a new love interest?

Yes, it's Lina's new boyfriend/fiance (they live together). His name is Mattias Wikström. Looked like she is pregnant.

Lena does look pregnant, do they have a wedding date? This guy is wearing a wedding band. Is he married? Wow, this looks like a bit of a scandal!  ::banana::I really thought her hubby, the one she divorced, looked like a real nice guy. She got married the same year as the snake, on a boat, looked very nice.
anastasia beaverhausen

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #231 on: August 17, 2021, 03:32:32 AM »

That’s her father with the wedding band. I don’t think you can see Mattias’ hand in the photos.
Booklover

Warned
Medium Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #232 on: August 17, 2021, 04:05:07 AM »

Oh okay the guy with the beard, he's nice looking. But I was hoping for some juicy scandal
Eve

Large Member

Estonia Estonia

Ignore
« Reply #233 on: August 17, 2021, 07:29:21 AM »

If anybody cares it's uploaded to STV now.

Here's the link: https://www.svtplay.se/vi...ns-julians-dop?id=erLLYDy

Thanks for the link to the christening video  Star

It was a lovely ceremony and fashion wise it was good, I'd say one of the better ones. Sofia looking surprisingly nice if only it wasn't for that massive bow and smug smile. Madeleine dreamy and romantic in her blue dress and curly locks. Victoria with her usual bow and tight hairstyle. Silvia in something classic. CG showing some gallantry by picking up her wife's hat/hair accessory that wind blew away, Oscar looking his grumpy self, Nicolas handsome little boy, Adrienne and her curls. Leonore sitting still and not running around like last time. This time it were Alex and Gab who were restlessly roaming around. Admittedly the ceremony was long and children can get restless.

I guess this is all for now of christenings unless CP and S try for a girl or Huh?
Märta

Baby Member

Sweden Sweden

Ignore
« Reply #234 on: August 17, 2021, 09:24:26 AM »

Yes the man with the wedding band is a court member. Mattias is in the beige tie.
Märta

Baby Member

Sweden Sweden

Ignore
« Reply #235 on: August 17, 2021, 09:28:11 AM »

It wouldn't surprise me if CP and Sofia tried for a fourth in the hope that it'll be a girl, plus it'll be one more than Madde. (Yes I do think Sofia is that petty, petty enough to plan a pregnancy for around Septemner 2023, the time of the CGs golden jubilee).

No I think that was a friend's wedding abroad, South Africa? Looks like thebridesmads wore light blueish to their wedding
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #236 on: August 17, 2021, 11:36:31 AM »

Madeleine looks the best, and in these pics it does look like she's not overdone treatments/fillers/etc thankfully!  Adrienne looks just like Chris, I think.  Sofia's two older boys (can't think of their names, Alexander and Huh?) need haircuts; Sofia needs to take some of the fabric in the bow at the back of her head that looks like a travel pillow and add it to the neckline of her dress that it too low cut to be worn to a christening!

And I always love to see any photos of Victoria and family...Oskar is such a sprite and I love it!!

Agree upon that.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #237 on: August 17, 2021, 11:41:12 AM »

Maybe the 80s really are back. I still have a smallish black velvet bow hair clip from 1986. I liked them then.

The only royal who can really rock a bow is that Dutch princess whose husband Friso died so tragically. Mabel.

But yeah, Mabel is a muze of Dutch designers Viktor & Rolf, who were known for their use of bows Wink
SvenskaSarah

Huge Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #238 on: August 17, 2021, 03:37:05 PM »

No I think that was a friend's wedding abroad, South Africa? Looks like thebridesmads wore light blueish to their wedding

Thank you! I'd completely forgotten about this wedding look! Interesting photo- none are smiling!! Now I'm thinking, this one was a short time after Sofia married herself?

In the photo of Lina and Mattias, what's the yellow orange, green thing in the centre of the photo? It looks like some sort of baby toy?
thecrownjewelthief

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #239 on: August 17, 2021, 03:44:35 PM »

Deleting b/c Sophia’s family and friends aren’t royals  Smiley
« Last Edit: August 17, 2021, 04:52:06 PM by thecrownjewelthief » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 19   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: