Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: News and photos of Prince Julian, Duke of Halland  (Read 51110 times)
Booklover

Warned
Medium Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #240 on: August 17, 2021, 03:44:49 PM »

Yes, it was Lina's wedding aboard a boat a few months after Sofia's wedding.  Both she and her sister we're bridesmaids. It took place in Sweden I believe. She split from her hubby in 2018.
LadyBunion

Huge Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #241 on: August 17, 2021, 08:56:14 PM »

Love this - Estelle is old enough to be on the "grown-ups" steps

Cordelia Fitzgerald

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #242 on: August 18, 2021, 12:24:35 AM »

Well spotted!  She looks like she is well aware of her "promotion" and couldn't be prouder!   Grin
anastasia beaverhausen

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #243 on: August 18, 2021, 12:46:32 AM »

Her aunt is too.
genegal43

Gigantic Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #244 on: August 18, 2021, 01:03:12 AM »

Well spotted!  She looks like she is well aware of her "promotion" and couldn't be prouder!   Grin

Yes she does look like she's aware of her promotion!

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
thecrownjewelthief

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #245 on: August 18, 2021, 01:20:24 AM »

Her aunt is too.

Laughing She is really so smug
bumbershoot

Warned
Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #246 on: August 18, 2021, 05:08:12 AM »

If all the kids who are at the christening end up back together at Christmas, it will be both fun and a madhouse. Probably something they will all remember fondly, though.  I think about that expression ``the patter of little footsteps'' but it's probably more likely to be a thundering herd of excited little ones.
Ostermalmstanten

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #247 on: August 18, 2021, 08:30:22 AM »

All the kids looked so cute 

I think the dress looked very nice on Sofia, but the v-neck was unfortunately a little too deep and Julian tried to pull it even more down during the ceremony. I liked her hairdo, but the bow was just too much. Madeleine stunning as always and Victoria looks like a future queen even with a cute summer dress on.

Sofia's sister Lina is referred to as wife on both the guest list and on the official photos. How nice that she found love again and that Sofia will be an aunt.

I think Sofia and CP will have at  least one more baby, but probably two. My guess is that the plan is that they take over Drottningholm castle after the king and the queen, partly because their own house will be too small for 4-5 children, the nanny and all the security a big family needs. Lets not forget that CG always wanted CP and his son to take over after him.
Princess MS

Warned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #248 on: August 18, 2021, 09:06:40 AM »

I think the dress looked very nice on Sofia, but the v-neck was unfortunately a little too deep and Julian tried to pull it even more down during the ceremony. I liked her hairdo, but the bow was just too much. Madeleine stunning as always and Victoria looks like a future queen even with a cute summer dress on.

Sofia's sister Lina is referred to as wife on both the guest list and on the official photos. How nice that she found love again and that Sofia will be an aunt.

I think Sofia and CP will have at  least one more baby, but probably two. My guess is that the plan is that they take over Drottningholm castle after the king and the queen, partly because their own house will be too small for 4-5 children, the nanny and all the security a big family needs. Lets not forget that CG always wanted CP and his son to take over after him.

Does CG own that Castle in his own right legally or as King ... in which case Vic would get it ..... ?
Ostermalmstanten

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #249 on: August 18, 2021, 09:30:51 AM »

Does CG own that Castle in his own right legally or as King ... in which case Vic would get it ..... ?

No, it belongs to the Swedish tax payers, but the king can freely decide who lives where when it comes to the castles, houses and apartments that the king doesn't own himself but have the right to manage/administer. A bunch of relatives and friends of the royal family live in these houses and apartments and I'm pretty sure all of CP's and M's kids will either live in these castles/houses/apartments or at least have one reserved for them when visiting Sweden, even if they might have to pay the relatively small rent themselves.

On the other hand, I don't think that Victoria will inherit more than her siblings of CG's own property.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #250 on: August 18, 2021, 12:55:21 PM »

Märta

Baby Member

Sweden Sweden

Ignore
« Reply #251 on: August 18, 2021, 01:41:31 PM »

Very nice setting, flowers and colouring in the room looks great. It just bugs me that the father never gets to hold the baby. At least not for any official images.
Ostermalmstanten

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #252 on: August 18, 2021, 01:51:26 PM »

Love the official photos. Sofia's mum looks younger now than at the royal wedding, I think she looks like a very kind person. It seems like the kids have a better relationship with Sofia's parents than with the king and the queen, as little Gabriel was running to them all the time during the ceremony and didn't try to take much contact with the king or queen. I guess Sofia's parents spend a lot of time in Stockholm as all their daughters live there, I wouldn't be surprised if they have a second home in one of the houses close to where Sofia and CP live, as the king administer several houses there.
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #253 on: August 18, 2021, 06:42:22 PM »

The happy little family looks exactly the same in all the pictures...as if they had them taken once and then put the others behind on a green screen...

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #254 on: August 19, 2021, 05:34:36 PM »

While Sof can't get over her smug face expression, they're lovely family photos.
She's obviously very proud of herself getting a prince, a title and money for life, but I've said before she seems genuinely love her kids, we see happy, confident, much loved kiddos and that's what counts above all.
Again, the family photos look good and they do look like a family, not disconnected etc.

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: