Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: News and photos of Prince Julian, Duke of Halland  (Read 51111 times)
SvenskaSarah

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #255 on: August 19, 2021, 06:38:19 PM »

While Sof can't get over her smug face expression, they're lovely family photos.
She's obviously very proud of herself getting a prince, a title and money for life, but I've said before she seems genuinely love her kids, we see happy, confident, much loved kiddos and that's what counts above all.
Again, the family photos look good and they do look like a family, not disconnected etc.

This  Star

While I will never like Sofia, I have been pleasantly surprised with how lovely, and loved the kids seem. I can't forget the playing with matches in the Christmas video from last year, so let's hope the nannies teach the kiddos about health and safety, but the kids do seem happy and comfortable with their parents, which is something I never expected back in 2015.
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #256 on: August 19, 2021, 06:41:47 PM »

Nice photos - the family looks nice, the interior is beautiful, everything is nicely balanced and arranged. The flowers are amazing

Cool your jets, everyone
onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #257 on: August 19, 2021, 06:59:52 PM »

While Sof can't get over her smug face expression, they're lovely family photos.
She's obviously very proud of herself getting a prince, a title and money for life, but I've said before she seems genuinely love her kids, we see happy, confident, much loved kiddos and that's what counts above all.
Again, the family photos look good and they do look like a family, not disconnected etc.

This  Star

While I will never like Sofia, I have been pleasantly surprised with how lovely, and loved the kids seem. I can't forget the playing with matches in the Christmas video from last year, so let's hope the nannies teach the kiddos about health and safety, but the kids do seem happy and comfortable with their parents, which is something I never expected back in 2015.
ITA.
In fact, I used to give them 2-3 years. Now they seem well settled in their family life and it's nice to see this.

chocolate_angel

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #258 on: August 20, 2021, 08:46:01 AM »

Julian is such a cutie 
Tatini

Gigantic Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #259 on: August 20, 2021, 09:02:39 AM »

The kids are adorable indeed. Gabriel and Julian are the spitting image of their mom. I wonder whether their hair will get darker like Alexander’s did with time.
RainbowUnicorn68

Micro Member

Denmark Denmark

Ignore
« Reply #260 on: August 21, 2021, 07:49:45 AM »

They are a cute trio. It was nice to see a royal event again after a long period of nothing, even if it was toned down and not live coverage.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #261 on: October 26, 2021, 08:55:14 PM »

Thank you card

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: