Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: News and photos of Prince Julian, Duke of Halland  (Read 22952 times)
Duchess of Verona

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: April 06, 2021, 05:56:18 PM »

Yes, Stephanie bagged four Princes - not bad!  Beer
I am confused.
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: April 07, 2021, 12:55:30 AM »

Yes, Stephanie bagged four Princes - not bad!  Beer
I am confused.

Me too.
anneboleyn

Warned
Medium Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: April 07, 2021, 03:51:51 AM »

Who is Stephanie?
Oh_Caroline

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: April 07, 2021, 04:02:20 AM »

I think thatís a typo and that Clover was talking about Sofia.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: June 10, 2021, 11:43:27 AM »

https://www.kungahuset.se...54966179eb58359111c1.html

Julian's christening will take place in the Royal Chapel at Drottningholm Palace on August 14
anneboleyn

Warned
Medium Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: June 10, 2021, 04:42:24 PM »

Exciting! I can't wait to see a new picture of him!
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: June 10, 2021, 07:34:53 PM »

Will it be an event with the whole extended family able to attend?  I don't know the state of Covid restrictions in Sweden, but I really hope it's able to be a full, traditional christening!
anneboleyn

Warned
Medium Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #112 on: June 10, 2021, 07:39:50 PM »

How are the vaccination rates going in Sweden? If a majority of the country is vaccinated by August, then hopefully it can be a full, traditional event. I can't wait to see updated pictures of him. So far, based off of the newborn photos we've seen, I think he's their cutest baby to date!
Aubiette

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #113 on: June 10, 2021, 07:47:20 PM »

Lord help me I had forgotten they had a third baby.  Crazy
The christening will be exciting. Hopefully they can have a normal event.
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #114 on: June 11, 2021, 12:51:49 AM »

Lord help me I had forgotten they had a third baby.  Crazy
The christening will be exciting. Hopefully they can have a normal event.

I did too Aubiette.

Is it written in the somewhere Swedish constitution that all royals must have 3 children?  And did Vic and Dan get a special dispensation?
anneboleyn

Warned
Medium Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #115 on: June 11, 2021, 03:48:05 AM »

I would love for Victoria and Dan to have another baby - Estelle and Oscar are sooo cute. Unfortunately, though, I think they are done. There is four years between Estelle and Oscar and Oscar is 5 years old now.
cecile

Baby Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #116 on: June 11, 2021, 08:36:36 AM »

I would love for Victoria and Dan to have another baby - Estelle and Oscar are sooo cute. Unfortunately, though, I think they are done. There is four years between Estelle and Oscar and Oscar is 5 years old now.

Iím pretty sure theyíre done. After Julians birth one of the municipal council, who talk with Vic and Dan, said to them it would be nice if the region  would also get a Duke or Duchess and Vic & Danís said that they donít plan anymore (I canít remember the o-tone). Well given the gap between E & O Iím still convinced it wasnít that easy for them to get a 2nd one they really wished for. But gladly they seem very happy today.

Back to Julian. I always forget that heís existing Secret interesting that his christening wonít be broadcasted at TV but I guess it has a bit to do with the new position of the kids. Wonder if Sofia knew it before since she loves to get the attention and now misses the opportunity.
onar

Humongous Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #117 on: June 11, 2021, 09:21:24 AM »

Iím pretty sure theyíre done. After Julians birth one of the municipal council, who talk with Vic and Dan, said to them it would be nice if the region  would also get a Duke or Duchess and Vic & Danís said that they donít plan anymore (I canít remember the o-tone). Well given the gap between E & O Iím still convinced it wasnít that easy for them to get a 2nd one they really wished for. But gladly they seem very happy today.

Back to Julian. I always forget that heís existing Secret interesting that his christening wonít be broadcasted at TV but I guess it has a bit to do with the new position of the kids. Wonder if Sofia knew it before since she loves to get the attention and now misses the opportunity.
Me too!
I wish we would get a televised christening, I've missed watching royal events and commenting on here!
I miss the whole fuss about the sartorial  choices, the accessories etc!

Cordelia Fitzgerald

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #118 on: June 11, 2021, 04:45:50 PM »

Me too!
I wish we would get a televised christening, I've missed watching royal events and commenting on here!
I miss the whole fuss about the sartorial  choices, the accessories etc!

My excitement at a 3rd Vic&Dan baby would only be eclipsed by my excitement for a second Steph&Gui baby! 

I do hope lots of pictures will be released, at least, and I hope to see some of those floral headbands that the Swedish royal ladies love to break out at christenings!  I don't even know if I actually like those headbands, but I like to see them, if that makes sense?
anneboleyn

Warned
Medium Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #119 on: June 11, 2021, 05:27:25 PM »

Yes - hopefully we get some pictures!

I hope Madeleine and family comes back for it.
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: