Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Louis, Scarlett and family - News  (Read 23336 times)
Elissa

Most Exalted Member

France France

Ignore
« on: April 06, 2021, 02:57:00 PM »

Prince Louis and Scarlett-Lauren Sirgue announced their engagement on April 6, 2021.

https://monarchie.lu/fr/a...le-scarlett-lauren-sirgue

Grand Duke Henri and Grand Duchess Maria Teresa announced the engagement of  their third son:

We are very happy to announce the engagement of our son Prince Louis with Miss Scarlett-Lauren Sirgue.
Princes Gabriel and Noah joins us to give the couple our best affection.
We wish them an immense happiness.

« Last Edit: April 06, 2021, 03:08:43 PM by Elissa » Logged
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2021, 03:12:59 PM »

Well done, creating this thread I mean Smiley
Elissa

Most Exalted Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2021, 03:18:55 PM »

Thank you Principessa !  Hug Beer

Heaven LM on twitter found that Scarlett is wearing a full Tara Jarmon outfit on her engagement pictures :

the Payper top

the Patti trousers

and the Lauren belt

Antevorta

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2021, 03:48:40 PM »

She looks a bit like Tessy?

Secret

But, congrats to the couple!
Elissa

Most Exalted Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2021, 04:01:08 PM »

Louis has a type  Secret
genegal43

Gigantic Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2021, 04:04:41 PM »

My first thought when I saw the photos: Heavy photoshop on the last photo!

My second thought: Maybe Louis found the escape hatch?

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2021, 04:46:55 PM »

Congratulations, and she is lovely.  I like the monochromatic outfit, but it doesn't "go" with the outfits of the other three people in the engagement picture; too light and too informal.  However, it's also weird to type "the other three people in the engagement picture" because...really??  That's just bizarre, especially when it's a photo on a stark white background with multiple levels of formality in the attire.  Also, since I seem to be hypercritical about this picture for some reason, it drives me nuts that the happy couple is in the middle, flanked by H & MT, especially since Louis' and Scarlett's heads are tilted away from each other and towards H & MT. However, I will end by saying that I hope they are happy and I love her sweater in the picture of just the two of them and I really do like the monochromatic outfit; I'd look like a wannabe 60s air stewardess in it but she looks good in it!
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2021, 04:49:23 PM »

Will their children be in the line of succession?  I'm not sure how it works since his first two are not, and this is his second marriage.  Speaking of line of succession, I think I'll go look at pictures of baby Prince Charles because he is hands down the best part of the LRF!!
Princess MS

Warned
Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2021, 04:55:26 PM »

Will their children be in the line of succession?  I'm not sure how it works since his first two are not, and this is his second marriage.  Speaking of line of succession, I think I'll go look at pictures of baby Prince Charles because he is hands down the best part of the LRF!!

That would be a No ... he renounced that before his first marriage... and seriously his eldest brother now has a child and his second brother had two so it means nothing anyway.... he is a footnote in the Lux family
Elissa

Most Exalted Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2021, 04:58:36 PM »

A good question indeed.
Louis gave up his succession rights for himself and his children when he married Tessy in 2006. So any future offspring of his whoever the mother is should not be in line I believe  Thinking
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2021, 05:05:07 PM »

A good question indeed.
Louis gave up his succession rights for himself and his children when he married Tessy in 2006. So any future offspring of his whoever the mother is should not be in line I believe  Thinking

I am assuming that it will apply to all of his children, regardless the mother. It would be a mess if Tessy children were not in the succession line and then any 2nd wife children were.

Anyway, congrats to the couple and good luck to the girl! Being MT's DIL is complicated xD

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
periwinkle

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2021, 05:06:27 PM »

Congratulations to them and best wishes for a long and happy marriage. I get the feeling he is a stable man his younger self married and became a father quickly. All the Lux children seem to partner for the long term maybe seeking stability and consistent unconditional love.
Oh_Caroline

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: April 06, 2021, 05:15:19 PM »

A good question indeed.
Louis gave up his succession rights for himself and his children when he married Tessy in 2006. So any future offspring of his whoever the mother is should not be in line I believe  Thinking

I am assuming that it will apply to all of his children, regardless the mother. It would be a mess if Tessy children were not in the succession line and then any 2nd wife children were.

Anyway, congrats to the couple and good luck to the girl! Being MT's DIL is complicated xD

IIRC he renounced succession rights for both himself and his descendants.   Had he not done so then only Gabriel (and descendants) would be without succession rights but Noah (and descendants) would have had succession right.  Louis's uncle Jean renounced his succession rights in the late 80s under the same circumstances (baby before marriage).
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: April 06, 2021, 05:33:17 PM »

Thanks everyone!  I was just curious!   Beer
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: April 06, 2021, 05:55:25 PM »

Congratulations to them and best wishes for a long and happy marriage. I get the feeling he is a stable man his younger self married and became a father quickly. All the Lux children seem to partner for the long term maybe seeking stability and consistent unconditional love.

Yes, Louis has matured very much. He obviously needed something bad (the divorce etc.) to make out something good.

Congratulations to the couple Thumb up
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: