Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Guillaume, Stephanie and Charles Jean Philippe Joseph Marie Guillaume ♥️  (Read 260594 times)
Lady Alice

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #945 on: December 06, 2021, 03:49:03 PM »

As disappointing as Steph and Gui can be, they totally redeem themselves openly showing how much they adore their son. They are obviously hands on parents (despite the army of help you know they have). I like it very much.

loveofenglishtradition

Micro Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #946 on: December 06, 2021, 05:13:26 PM »

Amazing pictures!!  Love that this wasn't just one visit but multiple visits...shows their commitment to it!  Love that Gui and Steph look so at ease around the elderly...so engaged.  The closeup of Gui's hand and a resident's hand was just precious.

Honestly, these days it doesn't get better as far as royal outings than this.

ITA! I wish for them to have another baby, as they seem to be such happy and good parents.
CyrilSebastian

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #947 on: December 07, 2021, 12:35:58 AM »

It was two years ago on St. Nicholas Day that the news was declared that Hereditary Grand Duchess Stephanie was expecting a baby.
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #948 on: December 28, 2021, 11:28:20 PM »

As disappointing as Steph and Gui can be, they totally redeem themselves openly showing how much they adore their son. They are obviously hands on parents (despite the army of help you know they have). I like it very much.

I couldn't agree more, and I love how generous they are with him!  Bringing him out and about, letting him interact with everyone...it's wonderful to see.  And down the road he may have a better grasp of how most people live than a lot of other royal offspring.
SvenskaSarah

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #949 on: December 29, 2021, 04:21:41 AM »

I couldn't agree more, and I love how generous they are with him!  Bringing him out and about, letting him interact with everyone...it's wonderful to see.  And down the road he may have a better grasp of how most people live than a lot of other royal offspring.

I completely agree with both of these points! Not only are they getting Charles used to the cameras and "royal process" that all heirs enjoy/endure, but since the darling's birth, opinion of Gui and Steph has changed so much for the positive!

I think it was said in a recent interview with Haakon and MM how the consciously exposed their children, when young, to the cameras in order to help them get used to them. Hopefully Charles is beneftting the same type of plan, and I'm sure his doting parents will do their utmost to ensure he is a well-prepared Grand Duke.

Apologies- my complete sugar for Charles has been revealed!!
Gemsheal

Large Member

Wishing everyone a Happy and Bright New Year!

Ignore
« Reply #950 on: December 29, 2021, 12:46:11 PM »

If you're a sugar, I am too - I love seeing that little sweetie!  Next to CP Victoria's children I love Charles the most. 

“Because to take away a man's freedom of choice, even his freedom to make the wrong choice, is to manipulate him as though he were a puppet and not a person.”

― Madeline L'Engle
leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #951 on: December 29, 2021, 05:07:15 PM »

I want a play date with little Charles, the Bhutan boys, Oscar the Grouch and Louis Cambridge.

I think I would spontaneously combust from all the cuteness.
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #952 on: December 30, 2021, 12:09:43 AM »

Leatherface, I feel you! Every time the Bhutan-thread bumps up I get excited. And I would love for Steph to have another as well.
That little Cherub and his parents' beeming smiles are really the only reason one can stand the pictures, since tragically the parents mostly look in desperate need of a good scrub and some decent clothes..

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #953 on: December 30, 2021, 10:46:26 AM »

Leatherface, I feel you! Every time the Bhutan-thread bumps up I get excited. And I would love for Steph to have another as well.
That little Cherub and his parents' beeming smiles are really the only reason one can stand the pictures, since tragically the parents mostly look in desperate need of a good scrub and some decent clothes..

IKR, I wish I could mind control Gui and Steph when it comes to their respective wardrobes and grooming.
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #954 on: December 30, 2021, 03:34:22 PM »

IKR, I wish I could mind control Gui and Steph when it comes to their respective wardrobes and grooming.

Yes to all of this! When I first saw their Christmas card, after I finished      over lil Charles, I had a brief moment of shock when I finally looked at the parents and I thought that Stephanie was doing a "family in pajamas" Christmas card (which is a trend I think is cute, but not exactly "royal"), but then I realized...Nope, just an unfashionable outfit on her Thumb down
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: