Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Luxembourg: picture thread  (Read 306446 times)
ralf103

Gigantic Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #765 on: April 16, 2022, 01:28:16 PM »

It's so random which Luxembourg royal will get birthday photos. M-T 30+ shots from every angle in new couture avec le photoshop. Claire gets a couple of new ones. Stef has an old photo from 2-3 years ago. Sebastien probably gets an artist's impression. Do they not have a camera in Lux?

Thank you to those who answered my question. Idk, somehow the future Grand Duchess not getting a new photo for her birthday and and both of her sister-in-laws getting one and her mother-in-law getting a photo at any given opportunity speaks volumes. It feels like MT (who holds all the cards in the LRF) is showing a degree of favouritism  and making her opinions of Stephanie known publicly. I feel so sorry for Steph.  

In MT's defence, oh God I need a silkwood shower Dead, perhaps Steph did not want new pictures and prefers to stay under the radar i.e. Mrs HGD instead of HRH HDGss

I agree that Stephanie seems the most unvain, down to earth of the family bar possibly Alexandra. I canít see her choosing to have new pictures done for her birthday. MT on the other hand probably had a photographer on hand all day every day.  

If Henri is turning 67 (and got to say he looks good for his age even in real pics from now) can we all hope and pray that in a country with a tradition of abdicating he retires at 70 and MT can leave and never return again?! Would be a perfect time as little Charles would be 5 and in school by then.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2022, 01:36:08 PM by ralf103 » Logged
CyrilSebastian

Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #766 on: April 16, 2022, 11:14:22 PM »

Will there be news of Prince Sebastian getting engaged?
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #767 on: April 17, 2022, 12:32:33 AM »

is he engaged is he?

wow. I missed that one.

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Pulsatilla

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #768 on: April 17, 2022, 06:14:30 AM »

It's so random which Luxembourg royal will get birthday photos. M-T 30+ shots from every angle in new couture avec le photoshop. Claire gets a couple of new ones. Stef has an old photo from 2-3 years ago. Sebastien probably gets an artist's impression. Do they not have a camera in Lux?

Thank you to those who answered my question. Idk, somehow the future Grand Duchess not getting a new photo for her birthday and and both of her sister-in-laws getting one and her mother-in-law getting a photo at any given opportunity speaks volumes. It feels like MT (who holds all the cards in the LRF) is showing a degree of favouritism  and making her opinions of Stephanie known publicly. I feel so sorry for Steph.  

In MT's defence, oh God I need a silkwood shower Dead, perhaps Steph did not want new pictures and prefers to stay under the radar i.e. Mrs HGD instead of HRH HDGss

I agree that Stephanie seems the most unvain, down to earth of the family bar possibly Alexandra. I canít see her choosing to have new pictures done for her birthday. MT on the other hand probably had a photographer on hand all day every day.  

If Henri is turning 67 (and got to say he looks good for his age even in real pics from now) can we all hope and pray that in a country with a tradition of abdicating he retires at 70 and MT can leave and never return again?! Would be a perfect time as little Charles would be 5 and in school by then.

I looked up the dates. His grandmother abdicated at 68, but his father at 79. So I am afraid we will have MT around for some more years.
Pulsatilla

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #769 on: April 17, 2022, 06:16:11 AM »

Yes of course. Why should it be different than for Felix and Louis?
Pulsatilla

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #770 on: April 17, 2022, 06:19:44 AM »

is he engaged is he?

wow. I missed that one.

G Smiley

Don't worry,  you didn't miss anything. He isn't engaged and AFAIK,  there aren't even rumors about a serious relationship.  Same goes for Alexandra.
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #771 on: April 17, 2022, 10:15:19 AM »

is he engaged is he?

wow. I missed that one.

G Smiley

Don't worry,  you didn't miss anything. He isn't engaged and AFAIK,  there aren't even rumors about a serious relationship.  Same goes for Alexandra.

thx P.  Star

wot a shame. I was looking forward to another painful event with MT Spiteful

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #772 on: April 17, 2022, 12:09:42 PM »

is he engaged is he?

wow. I missed that one.

G Smiley

thx P.  Star

G Smiley

and another breakup wherein MT will again feel the need to make a statement on that failed relationship.
Pulsatilla

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #773 on: April 17, 2022, 02:04:01 PM »

is he engaged is he?

wow. I missed that one.

G Smiley

thx P.  Star

G Smiley

and another breakup wherein MT will again feel the need to make a statement on that failed relationship.

Yes that was cringeworthy.  Her attention seeking gets worse and worse.
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: