Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Louis, Scarlett and family - News  (Read 76979 times)
Princess MS

Warned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #135 on: February 22, 2022, 04:45:05 PM »

https://www.pointdevue.fr...rompent-leurs-fiancailles

According to Point de Vue, they have broken off their engagement

Is that another scandal rag ? If true then he will need a new job as he works for her family
Elissa

Most Exalted Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #136 on: February 22, 2022, 05:03:18 PM »

Point de Vue is usually a reliable magazine.  And it's from an interview Louis personally gave them Sad

It's a mutual decision and they remain friends, from what they say.

Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #137 on: February 22, 2022, 05:03:32 PM »

PdV is not a scandal rag. Royals give it exclusives and royal households work regularly with them.

It this case, he spoke directly with the maganize regarding it. And I have read there was a small announcement.

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #138 on: February 22, 2022, 05:04:32 PM »

(google translated from the article)
We have decided not to continue our romantic relationship while remaining deeply attached by friendship and tenderness. It is a decision that we have taken by mutual agreement, after careful consideration. We remain strongly bound by great respect and genuine admiration for each other.

We are not going to get married. However, there was no shadow, no problem on our couple but fundamental differences of opinion which led us to this decision.

No statement from the court yet..

Elissa

Most Exalted Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #139 on: February 22, 2022, 05:08:15 PM »

They also talked about having different opinions but elaborate no further.
I wonder what happened? Not agreeing about the wedding ( religious ceremony or not?) 
Having children together ? Living in Luxembourg or in Paris?
Scarlett not feeling able to cope with (ex) future MIL and SILs ? Secret

loveofenglishtradition

Micro Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #140 on: February 22, 2022, 05:22:14 PM »

I wonder what happened? Not agreeing about the wedding ( religious ceremony or not?) 

I had a feeling that the engagement would not last. Scarlet looked so unhappy at his ex's baby baptism and there were no photos of them together for quite a while.
I also wonder what happened. They couldn't have a religious wedding being catholic and divorced. Living in Lux cannot have been a problem as they already were living in Paris. Coping with MIL and other family members cannot be so difficult as they are not living close to them.
I feel sorry for them that it didn't work.
Pulsatilla

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #141 on: February 22, 2022, 05:24:57 PM »

They can't have a religios wedding,  Louis being divorced. MT could be a reason but I don't think Steph or Claire are a problem.
Airlie (not the Countess)

Micro Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #142 on: February 22, 2022, 06:46:20 PM »

Maybe she "fundamentally disagreed" with Tessy still having his balls in her handbag. I jest a little but that photo of him standing next to Tessy at the Christening was really awkward and she did not look happy. It's great to have a great co parenting relationship with your ex but perhaps Tessy says "jump" and he still asks how high?

Or you know, could be a million other reasons.
periwinkle

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #143 on: February 22, 2022, 07:12:59 PM »

I'm sorry to hear this because Louis seemed happy with her but he has a bit of that happy fool look to him anyway I mean the poor guy doesn't come across as having many brain cells. I think he and his family - both the royal family and the Tessy family - don't do boundaries well. I wouldn't blame Scarlett for wanting something different.
LongMaySheReign

Mini Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #144 on: February 22, 2022, 07:20:19 PM »

I want to be sad for Louis but I'm glad he's not marrying into Marine Le Pen's family.   Confused

I would hope he strongly disagrees with the political opinions of that family and realized it.
karma chamelion

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #145 on: February 22, 2022, 07:29:50 PM »

I'm sorry to hear this because Louis seemed happy with her but he has a bit of that happy fool look to him anyway I mean the poor guy doesn't come across as having many brain cells. I think he and his family - both the royal family and the Tessy family - don't do boundaries well. I wouldn't blame Scarlett for wanting something different.

I think you hit the nail on the head here. I know that I would be highly uncomfortable with the strange way this family interacts.

I want to be sad for Louis but I'm glad he's not marrying into Marine Le Pen's family.   Confused

I would hope he strongly disagrees with the political opinions of that family and realized it.

Oh my, I didn't know about Marine Le Pen Nerves (I love how much I learn from this forum)
It shows a lack of judgment to want to marry into that family in the first place IMO. It may be a good idea for him to remain single for a while if not indefinitely.
YellowPoppy

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #146 on: February 22, 2022, 07:47:39 PM »

Came here after seeing Tessys post on it  Roll Eyes I think he has still a thing for her.

Once you are Real you can?t be ugly, except to people who don?t understand. - The Velveteen Rabbit
Miss Marple

Ginormous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #147 on: February 22, 2022, 08:42:41 PM »

Louis in pictures still looks like a high school student that has just graduated.

There is still a thing between him and Tessy: He gave up so much for her: his place in succession, he insisted of getting married in church (and he knew what that meant for him ....) He fought so hard.

Scarlett seemed a bit odd - the choice of clothes. She was not one of the business like professionals - they looked good together. But then he came with a lot of baggage: two sons and an ex-wife what still has a firm grip. A very hard to please mom who needs all the attention for herself. A bunch of siblings that do not seem to be very close.
Airlie (not the Countess)

Micro Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #148 on: February 22, 2022, 09:58:08 PM »

Marine Le Pen is Scarlett Lauren's second cousin once removed I think. Whilst it was an unfortunate connection I don't think there's any evidence that SL supported their views at all. Her mother was apparently close to the Egyptian Royal Family so it seems unlikely. He also co owns a business with her brother so one would assume he knew and was comfortable with their personal/professional/political views whatever they were. MT and Henri also seemed to give the marriage their blessing with those hilarious double couple engagement photos. Who knows?

Perhaps her mother's death lead to a lot of soul searching?

I do think she was a little off beat - suddenly starting a fashion brand was surprising.

Whatever their issues were it's much better they broke it off now rather than getting married.
Lord Gn

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #149 on: February 22, 2022, 10:58:59 PM »

A pity but he is still young. His uncle Jean went through a similar circumstance re his first marriage. Interesting to know the then  Crown Couple H & MT showed Jean their support.

https://www.google.com/ur...Vaw3BrSeN8AQhlMvm-LeQROy1
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: