Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Louis, Scarlett and family - News  (Read 80630 times)
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #165 on: February 23, 2022, 02:22:26 PM »

I hate to be a bitch but why is Louis pictured holding his ex's baby or even going to the christening.

I don't care how amicable the divorce is, there needs to be firm boundaries and the exes need to be out of each others' personal lives and should focus on co-parenting their children and being amicable about it.

Anything else seems so try hard.

Also, MT your adult son broke up with his fiance, this does not require a SM post from you, you come across as the helicopter mother from hell and no woman will want to date said son because of this.

Yes!!! I think MT is a far higher risk to a happy marriage than Tessy (batty, oversharing yes, but clearly v happy in her current relationship)

Cool your jets, everyone
Airlie (not the Countess)

Micro Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #166 on: February 23, 2022, 02:50:48 PM »

There are ways to say "we're sad but respect their decision now instead of another divorce in 5 years time and wish Scarlett much success and happiness" without....that.

And she reused one of their engagement photos with it.  Yikes
Miss Marple

Ginormous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #167 on: February 23, 2022, 03:09:26 PM »

I think they would be happy if Louis had a steady wife interested in the job and the limelight to make sure he would stay within his borders - someone like Sophie with Edward :-).
leatherface

Humongous Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #168 on: February 23, 2022, 03:21:02 PM »

I hate to be a bitch but why is Louis pictured holding his ex's baby or even going to the christening.

I don't care how amicable the divorce is, there needs to be firm boundaries and the exes need to be out of each others' personal lives and should focus on co-parenting their children and being amicable about it.

Anything else seems so try hard.

Also, MT your adult son broke up with his fiance, this does not require a SM post from you, you come across as the helicopter mother from hell and no woman will want to date said son because of this.

Yes!!! I think MT is a far higher risk to a happy marriage than Tessy (batty, oversharing yes, but clearly v happy in her current relationship)

Tessy is not the problem in my opinion but the lack of perspective and boundaries on Louis's part.

It just seems like he has let Tessy remain a significant part of his personal life and Scarlett could have been tired of sharing his attention with someone who was not supposed to have it.
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #169 on: February 23, 2022, 04:57:12 PM »

To be fair, we've no idea what their profound disagreement is (the pronunciation of 'scone' is my bet).

Tessy does overshare but she and Louis seem pretty good at copatenting their two sons, and them remaining friends is a positive thing in my book.

The 5 Lux kids are quite fascinating. Gui married the polar opposite of his mother, Felix married someone rich enough that he doesn't have to spend much time in Lux, no idea what Seb does or where he lives, ditto for Alex (despite that weird random stage where she took part in a state visit to Japan) and Louis had his youthful rebellion, seems to be a good dad, but otherwise is a bit aimless.

Cool your jets, everyone
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #170 on: February 23, 2022, 05:13:39 PM »

Statement from the Palace: https://monarchie.lu/fr/a...me-scarlett-lauren-sirgue

"We have decided not to continue our romantic relationship, while remaining deeply attached by friendship and tenderness."

With these words, Prince Louis and Madame Scarlett-Lauren Sirgue expressed their desire to put an end to their engagement.

"In reflecting, together, on the commitment we wanted to make, we ended up admitting that our visions differ too much."

The Grand Duke and Grand Duchess welcome the maturity of this decision.
Lovis

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #171 on: February 23, 2022, 05:17:57 PM »

To be fair, we've no idea what their profound disagreement is (the pronunciation of 'scone' is my bet).

Tessy does overshare but she and Louis seem pretty good at copatenting their two sons, and them remaining friends is a positive thing in my book.

The 5 Lux kids are quite fascinating. Gui married the polar opposite of his mother, Felix married someone rich enough that he doesn't have to spend much time in Lux, no idea what Seb does or where he lives, ditto for Alex (despite that weird random stage where she took part in a state visit to Japan) and Louis had his youthful rebellion, seems to be a good dad, but otherwise is a bit aimless.

I agree. Scarlett knew he had a past and I think it's wonderful if parents stay close friends after divorce. And Tessy's new husband seems happy. IF Louis` close relationship to Tessy was a problem it's better they separate now.

Still, I think MT posting this picture is VERY weird.  Blink

Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #172 on: February 23, 2022, 05:57:55 PM »

I agree. Scarlett knew he had a past and I think it's wonderful if parents stay close friends after divorce. And Tessy's new husband seems happy. IF Louis` close relationship to Tessy was a problem it's better they separate now.

Still, I think MT posting this picture is VERY weirdBlink

So weird - and it had to be the 1 engagement photo with MT in it, of course

Cool your jets, everyone
SvenskaSarah

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #173 on: February 23, 2022, 07:00:59 PM »

I actually feel quite a bit sorry for Scarlett. It must be hard having a potential mother-in-law in MT, your fiancé's ex-wife being Tessy and your fiance having clear boundary issues and lack of backbone.

I hope all parties involved are happy and go on to have enjoyable lives.
anneboleyn

Warned
Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #174 on: February 23, 2022, 10:08:08 PM »

Sounds like Scarlett dodged a bullet.

“And she will keep coming back to life, over and over again, because beneath the skin of this gentle human lives a warrior unstoppable.” - Annabelle M. Ramos
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #175 on: February 23, 2022, 11:08:23 PM »

I actually feel quite a bit sorry for Scarlett. It must be hard having a potential mother-in-law in MT, your fiancé's ex-wife being Tessy and your fiance having clear boundary issues and lack of backbone.

I hope all parties involved are happy and go on to have enjoyable lives.

Well said
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #176 on: February 24, 2022, 05:19:15 PM »

It seems disagreements regarding family life and parenting were behind the break-up..

https://www.lessentiel.lu...eurs-fiancailles-17314253
Prince Louis tells Point de Vue that they had addressed issues relating to Scarlett's entry into a royal family, with all that that entails in terms of protocol. “It didn't cause us any difficulty. We agreed on this subject...", confided the third son of the Grand Duke and the Grand Duchess.

"We were in love with each other for four years," the couple said. "We've always tried to be completely honest with each other. Even when this honesty hurts us like today, we are more than ever convinced that it is important”.

https://www.purepeople.co...t-lauren-sirgue_a478018/1
The break-up is therefore placed on a more personal ground, Louis of Luxembourg and Scarlett-Lauren Sirgue no longer being on the same wavelength today... The young woman, originally from Bordeaux, confirmed that after giving it a lot of thought, it was obvious: "We ended up admitting that as a family, as parents, we have visions that diverge too much. Our ambitions in life are different “.
LadyBunion

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #177 on: February 24, 2022, 06:32:09 PM »

so reads like one of them wanted children and the other didn't and one wanted to be heavily involved in the royal duties in Lux and the other didn't - question is who was which?
karma chamelion

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #178 on: February 24, 2022, 06:47:10 PM »

It sounds to me as if she wasn't prepared to face the future with the ex-wife and MIL-to-be so much in the picture. I wonder if this was a mutual decision or more Scarlet getting fed up and saying enough. Louis is so clingy I wouldn't think he'd precipitate a break himself. He was hoping for mommy #3.
loveofenglishtradition

Micro Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #179 on: February 24, 2022, 07:57:23 PM »

It sounds to me as if she wasn't prepared to face the future with the ex-wife and MIL-to-be so much in the picture. I wonder if this was a mutual decision or more Scarlet getting fed up and saying enough. Louis is so clingy I wouldn't think he'd precipitate a break himself. He was hoping for mommy #3.

ITA !!
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: