Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Louis, Scarlett and family - News  (Read 80624 times)
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #180 on: February 24, 2022, 11:53:04 PM »

It sounds to me as if she wasn't prepared to face the future with the ex-wife and MIL-to-be so much in the picture. I wonder if this was a mutual decision or more Scarlet getting fed up and saying enough. Louis is so clingy I wouldn't think he'd precipitate a break himself. He was hoping for mommy #3.

Star

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #181 on: February 24, 2022, 11:58:35 PM »

It sounds to me as if she wasn't prepared to face the future with the ex-wife and MIL-to-be so much in the picture. I wonder if this was a mutual decision or more Scarlet getting fed up and saying enough. Louis is so clingy I wouldn't think he'd precipitate a break himself. He was hoping for mommy #3.

Star

G Smiley

I also wonder how much she had stars in her eyes about the prestige of being a member of a royal family...it sure didn't take her long to launch a fashion line, which was a bit surprising for a lawyer...and then the reality of what it would actually entail, coupled with the dysfunction that is MT and Tessy, really hit her.
getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #182 on: February 25, 2022, 02:08:35 AM »

Star

G Smiley

I also wonder how much she had stars in her eyes about the prestige of being a member of a royal family...it sure didn't take her long to launch a fashion line, which was a bit surprising for a lawyer...and then the reality of what it would actually entail, coupled with the dysfunction that is MT and Tessy, really hit her.

yes to all that CF but if Lois had a backbone they could have made a go of it. He hasn't got his back bone from Tessa and MT yet.

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
karma chamelion

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #183 on: February 25, 2022, 02:15:05 AM »

Star

G Smiley

I'll bet that was a part of it. Being a smart woman she probably decided her ROI wasn't going to be nearly high enough either, after how Tessy was treated.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #184 on: February 25, 2022, 12:12:58 PM »

ITA  Yes
Miss Marple

Ginormous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #185 on: February 25, 2022, 02:32:13 PM »

TBH I could never get a red line in her doings. She was a lawyer. Fine. She worked in the family business. Both her siblings + both parents were lawyers as well. Fashionwise she seemed to be not really talented and fitted the line with Stephanie and Claire. But that someone like that suddenly sports an own fashion line was odd, to say the least.

She seemed very protected IMO and very "girlish" and I think that she fell for the prince, the influence of the LRF, Louis seems to be nice enough. After realizing how complex things were (MT, Tessy ....) she decided to take a runner.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: